It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin gearing up to fight NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Putin Appoints Rothschild Oligarchs' Nemesis As PM

Putin Appoint Nemesis

If you against the NWO should you be behind Putin?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Didn't I just see a thread like 2 hours ago called, "china gearing up to fight nwo"??

Is this by the same person? I'm confused.

Edit:

Oh wait its called www.abovetopsecret.com...

I spoke to soon, hmm lets see, don't tell me Putin is appoint a Ruths as a new prime minister, if he is I'm gonna go puke.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Techsnow]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The NWO hypothesis is crap with no hard evidentiary support

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Not the same person.

This just adds a new dimension.

Russia + China +????

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Hard evidence???? Really?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.911researchers.com...

Well anyway here's a couple to get you started, I remember "The speech" I was sitting with my Grandma and we were both disgusted and blown away by the implications of a NWO. I was expecting to see UN helmets parading down the streets of L.A. any day after that as they usher in Martial law. What we did get was a war that no one wanted to see happen at that time... I was at a candle light vigil and that was when I first met Bill Cooper. It was a sorrowful time in history and people have watched the evolution of progression to the NWO every since. It is undeniable my friend and you or me have no say in the matter. It is a done deal.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Does anyone know more info on this? Also China + Russia is not a new concept.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Some of these recent decisions by Putin seem to invoke recollection of some fairly wild claims by one John Titor.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - seems to be fitting here.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hmm yer John Titor.... this does remind me of few things he talked about, also what about the non lethal weapons thing he talked about being lethal hmm do tazer guns + police armed with them and trigger happy too hmm indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OK, here's what my Russian exgirlfriend who has a good educational background in law sez:

1. There is no real conflict between the Kremlin and the oligarchs. The Kremlin only takes oligarchs to task when they do not share their ill-gotten gains with the Kremlin.

2. The new PM is appointed to serve as an extension of Putin after his term limit kicks in. Putin is an extension of Yeltsin's rule.

3. Nevertheless, extension political rulers are often different from their patrons, i.e., Putin is very different from Yeltsin. This is because changing political situations demand different politics.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You could say that if there is a NWO, that the seeming nemesis of Rothchild is actually a friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WeaponsOfMassDistraction

I think the central problem with the NWO hypothesis is that it really is true that "there is no honor among theives". Could the supposedly constituent parts of the NWO really avoid the temptation to backstab long enough to truly unite?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The NWO hypothesis is crap with no hard evidentiary support

Well, since you put is so eloquently. There is no hard evidentiary proof of God either! I dare you to tell Christians that Christianity is crap because there is no hard evidentiary proof. My point is learn a little common decency. Here is a little saying I think you could benefit from. "You don't have to blow out other peoples candles to make yours glow brighter."

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Whathavewecometo

It's just that the NWO is accepted by so many on this forum to be self-evident, with no need for further evidence (this bugs me greatly). And, while we're on the God topic, I will add that you will find very few God exists!!! threads while you will find many that claim that he does not. And you will also find many threads that claim that the NWO exists, with no hard evidence advanced to support that hypothesis. Therefore, the God debate and the NWO debate are not very analogous.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Putin and Russia will lose,the NWO is bigger than Him and Russia!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LOL Putin IS part of the NWO. Anyone who doesnt think all these guys arent in cahoots are sadly mistaken.

new topics

top topics

join