It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon came from Mars Mr Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
WHAT DOES THE SURFACE
OF THE PLANET MARS TELL US?

Fact
The Southern Hemisphere is surface is covered by so called "old cratered terrain."

Fact
The Northern Hemisphere surface is by much less catering and consists of volcanic flows, especially in the Tharsis Region (110 W, 10 N) that is near the north pole of the planet.

Fact
Mars currently has almost no water, though NASA's Martian Rover found a rock called "Peace" that proved that at one time that Mars had lots of water.

Fact
There are two tidal bulges, one on each side of the planet Mars, which now has no moon that is big enough to do that. Mars has only a couple very small ones. Just a couple very large rocks, called Deimos and Phobos the sons of the union of the Ancient gods Mars and Venus: so what happened ?

ENTER PA-HANOK

With ancient star maps we have deduced that the writers of Pa-Hanok lived over 12.000 years ago when Ursa Major and Minor were in the summer western sky at sun set and that the writers of Pa-Hanok were Scholars of the movements of the stars in the sky. Through that we can deduce that they were a reliable witness of that time and of the thing that were happing in that sky
. OVERWHELMED WITH HURLED STONES.

Pa-Hanok speaks in Chapter 53 of (The Watchers home planet)

“being over whelmed with hurled stones”.

Chapter 58:1 Speaks of:

"I saw that the heavens of the heavens (AKA the Watchers home planet) shook: that it shook violently (Earth quakes); and
the powers of the Most High.

And the angels (AKA the Watchers) thousands and thousands, and myriad's of myriad's (millions of millions) were agitated
(Shaken as with an Earth quake)...

2 For I was incapable of enduring this vision of violence,
its agitation (Earth quakes),
and the concussion (meteor impacts) of heaven "
(also known as the watchers home planet)

7. "In that day shall be a separating one from another Two monsters a female, whose name is Leviathan (the Moon),
dwelling in the depths (space) above the springs of water. "
(The Moon that caused the tidal bulges of Mars)

Chapter 66:12
“and the Angles (water vapors) shall ascend
(From the Watchers planet)

into Space, the springs of water shall be changed
and again undergo a change, and be FROZEN."

300 to 400 degrees below zero as they travel through space. .

15 These waters of judgment shall be for their healing, and for the death of their bodies. But they shall not perceive and believe that the waters will change, and become like fire.

Frozen water 300 to 400 degrees below zero as it travels through space. Do not lick it: your tongue will stick.

In the distant past Venus had an elliptical orbit that took it above the ecliptic and its orbit took it through the asteroid belt where its gravitational wake sucked in a large amount of space junk (rocks). The path at that time that Venus took was above but close to the north polar, the Tharsis Region of Mars. Its close proximity caused a decompression of the atmosphere of Mars pulling the water and air and its moon along with in it gravitational field. This also caused the orbit of Mars to be off set. This also caused the planets magma to surge to the north causing great volcanic features to accumulate. As the planet passed, the debris tail of Venus caused thousands of rocks (meteors) to hit the southern regions causing mass destruction and leaving Deimos and Phobos the sons of the union of the Ancient gods Mars and Venus: behind. The tidal forces of the Moon that had been relaxed in so doing caused the volcanoes to flow on Mars

I will post on this subject with more details later

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You should provide the name of the book you quote from, and a link to where it can be found. before the debunkers and Mods jump all over you....

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It is my book with 460+ footnote I didn't think I could speak of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, the most credible mainstream theory is that the moon was formed by a mars-sized impactor (unclear whether or not it WAS mars) slammed into Earth in the very distant past, long before humans were in existence.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

They only allow me so much data space so I will address the so called experts theories with what the ancients said from around the world in my next thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Howard]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That is until you talk to John Lear.

He says that the moon is a spaceship with a hard outer crust that we mine for minerals and other elements.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1

That is until you talk to John Lear.

He says that the moon is a spaceship with a hard outer crust that we mine for minerals and other elements.

He is not the only one ....

There is further evidence from NASA missions that suggests the moon is hollow. When the crews of Apollo 12 and Apollo 13 jettisoned modules onto the moon’s surface, they found that they created artificial moon quakes. The impact from the Apollo 12 jettison caused the moon to reverberate like a bell for over an hour. This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13 with even more amazing results; in all the reverberation lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and travelled to a depth of twenty-five miles. Analysis of this data led to the conclusion that the moon has no substantial core. If the moon is indeed artificial, it could have been put into place at any time during Earth’s history.

www.thothweb.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

Not so.

"Diffraction of seismic waves provided the first clear-cut evidence for a lunar crust, mantle, and core analogous to those of the earth. The lunar crust is about 45 mi (70 km) thick, making the moon a rigid solid to a greater depth than the earth. The inner core has a radius of about 600 mi (1,000 km), about 2/3 of the radius of the moon itself. The internal temperature decreases from 830°C (1,530°F) at the center to 170°C (340°F) near the surface. The heat traveling outward near the lunar surface is about half that of the earth but still twice that predicted by current theory. This heat flow is directly related to the rate of internal energy production, so that the internal temperature profile provides information about long-lived radio isotopes and the moon's thermal evolution. The heat-flow measurements indicate that the moon's radioactive content is higher than that of the earth. The moon's magnetic field is a million times weaker than that of the earth, but it varies by a factor of 20 from point to point on the surface. Certain rocks retain a high magnetization, indicating that they crystallized in the presence of magnetic fields much higher than those presently existing on the moon. Mascons are large concentrations of unusually high density that are located below certain of the circular maria. The mascons may have been created by the implantation of very dense, iron-rich meteorites, whose impact formed the mare basins themselves."

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How The Moon Got To Where It Is Now?
Theory I

Millions of years ago Earth and a second planet collided and mixed together then separated they became one. The Moon was part of the Earth and it escaped BOOM to orbit earth.

Fact

The Moon’s rocks are of a type that is low in iron and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rocks that Earth has . NASA searched the world for sample rocks so that they could type them for a match. If the theory was true some of those rocks should have matched.
Sorry no Match

Theory II
It goes like this; the Earth and Moon are binary planets, which formed at the same time from the same space dust cloud to form a binary system.

Fact
Sorry Wrong again same problem: The Moon’s rocks are of a type that is low in iron and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rocks that Earth has and they would if they were made from the same space dust.

Sorry they are not!

Theory III
That the Moon is an independent object and it came from somewhere else and was captured by Earth.

Can I Get a Witness?

Yes, several, but that must come a little later. However, a hint now the goddesses of the Moon Dereto, Artagtis, the Azure Dragon, and Leviathan are all depicted at their arrival from the heavens with fish tails long tails of water/ice crystals when seen on their approach to Earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howard

How The Moon Got To Where It Is Now?
Theory I

Millions of years ago Earth and a second planet collided and mixed together then separated they became one. The Moon was part of the Earth and it escaped BOOM to orbit earth.

Fact

The Moon’s rocks are of a type that is low in iron and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rocks that Earth has . NASA searched the world for sample rocks so that they could type them for a match. If the theory was true some of those rocks should have matched.
Sorry no Match

Theory II
It goes like this; the Earth and Moon are binary planets, which formed at the same time from the same space dust cloud to form a binary system.

Fact
Sorry Wrong again same problem: The Moon’s rocks are of a type that is low in iron and high in Titanium. That is not the type of rocks that Earth has and they would if they were made from the same space dust.

Sorry they are not!

Theory III
That the Moon is an independent object and it came from somewhere else and was captured by Earth.

Can I Get a Witness?

Yes, several, but that must come a little later. However, a hint now the goddesses of the Moon Dereto, Artagtis, the Azure Dragon, and Leviathan are all depicted at their arrival from the heavens with fish tails long tails of water/ice crystals when seen on their approach to Earth.

Interestting.
I think there is a good possibility (also due to the facts) the moon is not from here in origin. Lets say its taken here by some force (allien force?!). If thats the case other moons from other planets could be taken there too. That would take this to a different far greater perspectiv.

Its just a thought but fact and fiction can go anywhere.

Another thing about the moon. If its a piece of the earth, why is it "perfect" round. Only when it would spin in its orbit I think it could be getting round in like a million years?. But its not spinning. Thats weird.

And the earth is not missing a part

new topics

top topics

join