It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda to release third 9/11 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda to release third 9/11 video

www.middle-east-online.com

WASHINGTON - Al-Qaeda will release a third video marking the sixth anniversary of the September 11 attacks, this time showing its top leader in Afghanistan, US monitoring groups said Wednesday.

After releasing two videos featuring Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in recent days, the terror network will now show a video "presenting reasons and motives for the attacks on New York and Washington," the SITE Intelligence Group said in a press release.

The new video will show Al-Qaeda's chief in Afghanistan, Mustafa Abu Al-Yazid, also known as Sheikh Said, said SITE, which monitors extremist websites.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now this is getting really strange. Why a third video?

Here's my take on all of this stuff happening on this 9/11 anniversary. This all has to do with politics. Bush is wanting to prolong this conflict so he can hand it to the next president, that has been said everywhere. But I think that all these videos and MSNBC replaying the original broadcast of 9/11 all day yesterday is so 9/11 stays fresh in our minds. This will, in Bush's eyes, keep up the charade of Iraq being involved in 9/11 and use this renewed fear to keep down the protests of the Iraq war.

I know this is kind or disjointed but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

www.middle-east-online.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ok,the first video was suspect from jump,the 2nd,was not even OBL's MO,now a 3rd?... and this is suppose to tell us why or his reasons for 9/11?

why wait 6 years to addmit it? the whole game being played is suspect to those that know better,i think it's just like the OP said,...keeping OBL fresh in our mind's for reason only obvious.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All these videos are using old footage and if this one shows OBL running around in Afghanistan I bet you anything it will be OLD FOOTAGE! Al-Qaeda is not making these videos, it is nothing more than propaganda by our own government. Now we have a 3rd video, and this one just happens to be OBL discussing the attacks and admitting to it? Why is that? Could it be that the 9-11 truth movements are gaining steam and now they feel the need to make sure they "prove" OBL did it in order to gain support for the next planned invasion? This is just ridiculous at this point, but sadly most of the sheep will believe it right away with no proof other than "They said so"

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
Now we have a 3rd video, and this one just happens to be OBL discussing the attacks and admitting to it? Why is that? Could it be that the 9-11 truth movements are gaining steam and now they feel the need to make sure they "prove" OBL did it in order to gain support for the next planned invasion?

I think that is exactly why another video is coming out. That and they want to increase the support for the war so we will be ok with it being sustained into the next presidency.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

It is all just so bogus and obviously transparent. Any moron can connect these dots. It has me thinking how is it that people buy this stuff? Most of the people I deal with day in and day out are not well informed, but they remember the headlines. I think maybe that is what most people do, they remember the headlines.

Such a big deal was made of the first video, but no one really looked into it. Then you see another video comes it, its the headlines on all the shows and even pops up on CNN's ticker that scrolls across the screen. However I never saw any headlines that the video was a total fake. I never saw it scroll across the ticker. So if I did not look into it myself, I would think it was real. Maybe that is what is wrong with this country. Too many people just see the headlines. Now they will see the headline "3rd video- OBL admits guilt for 9/11" a week later it will come out that it is a bogus overdubbed video with a voice that is not OBL but THAT wont make the headlines and the masses will think it is authentic.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
oh they're just making up names and people now

just kidding.

So let's see what could a third video mean? So far the content of the other two videos didn't mean much, so perhaps as some have suggested, it's the actual number of videos that is the signal?

and the leader of Afghanistan's Al-Qaeda branch? Isn't that supposed to be Bin Laden? anyways...does this mean we need to refocus the WOT to Afghanistan? Perhaps with the going ons in Pakistan, we might need to show some more might over there... hmmm maybe we'll locate Bin Laden due to some slip-up with the release of his video series and he'll be in Pakistan and well hmmmm. nevermind, it's late

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Section8citizen,

Now we have a 3rd video, and this one just happens to be OBL discussing the attacks and admitting to it? Why is that? Could it be that the 9-11 truth movements are gaining steam and now they feel the need to make sure they "prove" OBL did it in order to gain support for the next planned invasion? This is just ridiculous at this point, but sadly most of the sheep will believe it right away with no proof other than "They said so"

Well said.

I truly can't believe they think we are that dumb..I mean the last two videos were jokes.Should be interesting to see a third.
[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

new topics

top topics

join