It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
After reviewing countless opinions and reading several essays and watching several documentarys on the nwo i must give my complete and final opinion. Do i believe in the new world order? No Do i believe in the possibility of it? Its probable but highly unlikely. Do i think the government is trying to cover stuff up? sometimes i think they do but i think the main problem is not what the gov does but it is what you guys do as well. Dont get me wrong, I do think our gov had somethign to do with 9-11, However, i also feel that our government is not and was not intelligent enough to have planned it out to the t. I feel the united states gov is just a pawn in a bigger game but i dont think it was the illuminati. if anything i feel our gov create the rumor of the illuminati so they could distract us and all you guys have done is just fueled their efforts by spreading it along. I have a feeling the united nations is involved. Now, heres why i think you guys dont help the situation out, By spreading crazy conspiracy theories and talking about aliens and gov coverups, you guys are basically creating whats known as a smoke screen. It gives the gov enough time to actually conspire and while your talking about nonsense in one place the gov is in another doing its drty work. thats why i feel stories about aliens and microwave time machines are doing nothing but distractinbg us from the real stuff. now back to the topic at hand. i just dont think our gov is smart enough to do these things. our gov could be playing stupid but then they would have made a bad move by now.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evangelion321
Dont get me wrong, I do think our gov had something to do with 9-11, However, i also feel that our government is not and was not intelligent enough to have planned it out to the t.

So some cave dwellers are smarter than the US government?

You do not think the US government is smart enough to plan out a mission like 9-11 but they are smart enough to get people to pay an Income Tax that they do not have to pay? Which is illegal and has no law at all telling us to pay it. Yet we still do it? Your right, any idiot can come up with a scam like that and make it work for 90+ years.

You will always find opinion's on here that have no real basis other than "I have a feeling". Look for facts, don't judge things by someone's "feelings"

Also you might want to keep in mind, not everyone here on ATS agrees with everything that is on here. So to lump 9/11 with the NWO and Aliens is really careless and silly. Some people here believe that the NWO is very real and that Aliens are bogus. Some others think it is all an Alien plot. Everyone has their own beliefs, but to lump it all together and say "you guys don't help" is really ignorant.

If you feel that stories of Aliens is silly, then do not read what is in the UFO forum and stick with what does interest you. I agree with you on the microwave time machine, I think it is ridiculous which is why I didn't even bother to read the thread. It's CHOICE and it's a beautiful thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
First of all im not ignorant, i just feel this site is way too stretched out toward topics that have no bearing on reality and secondly The nwo and aliens are the same in the fact that they are smoke screens, topics started up by the gov to keep us thinned out and away from the real topics.

So some cave dwellers are smarter than the US government?
no and if you read the thread you would not be sounding so ignorant right now. You're doing exactly what the gov wants you to do. instead of listening to the basic point i have tried to make, you are trying to pick it apart piece by piece. I truly pity a person who finds the need to go from forum to forum nit picking at people just cause they speak out against something.

You do not think the US government is smart enough to plan out a mission like 9-11 but they are smart enough to get people to pay an Income Tax that they do not have to pay? Which is illegal and has no law at all telling us to pay it. Yet we still do it? Your right, any idiot can come up with a scam like that and make it work for 90+ years.
The income tax thing is our problem cause we became docile and placent and said sure tax the heck out of us, its ok

Originally posted by section8citizen

Originally posted by Evangelion321
Dont get me wrong, I do think our gov had something to do with 9-11, However, i also feel that our government is not and was not intelligent enough to have planned it out to the t.

You will always find opinion's on here that have no real basis other than "I have a feeling". Look for facts, don't judge things by someone's "feelings"

Also you might want to keep in mind, not everyone here on ATS agrees with everything that is on here. So to lump 9/11 with the NWO and Aliens is really careless and silly. Some people here believe that the NWO is very real and that Aliens are bogus. Some others think it is all an Alien plot. Everyone has their own beliefs, but to lump it all together and say "you guys don't help" is really ignorant.

If you feel that stories of Aliens is silly, then do not read what is in the UFO forum and stick with what does interest you. I agree with you on the microwave time machine, I think it is ridiculous which is why I didn't even bother to read the thread. It's CHOICE and it's a beautiful thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evangelion321

OFF-TOPIC: Hey there! Welcome to ATS! Love your name... I'm an NGE fan myself! Have you heard about "Rebuild of Evangelion" yet?? Go Google that one...

NEAR-TOPIC: Just a quick tip from me... long posts like the one you made here are SOOO much easier to read when you break it up into paragraphs.

ON-TOPIC: Hmm... well... you're saying we (ATS) are to blame for... what? You lost me...

[edit on 9/13/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evangelion321

So now I go from forum to forum nit picking at people for speaking out? Ok, show me where I have done this. If you are going to accuse me of it, I'm sure hope you have something to back up your claims.

As far as income tax, your saying the people have been lazy and complacent since 1913? Your saying that its all about being docile and the masses KNOW that they are not required to pay and that the IRS is illegal? The fact is the masses do not know this. A stupid government would not be able to pull of a scam of this magnitude that has continued for 90+ years.

You say the government is too stupid to pull off 9-11 but smart enough to put up a smoke screen like the NWO and Aliens? You contradict your own opinion. Need examples?

I feel the united states gov is just a pawn in a bigger game but i dont think it was the illuminati
This is still an NWO theory, but since you don't believe in that kind of thing, what would you call it? NWO is not just about illuminati.

if anything i feel our gov create the rumor of the illuminati so they could distract us and all you guys have done is just fueled their efforts by spreading it along.
Well this a is pretty good trick for a government that is not smart enough to blow up a few buildings.

. I have a feeling the united nations is involved.
Oh no look out! Its those dreaded "feelings" again that are based on no facts at all, but wait!?? United Nations involvement?? Would that not fall under the whole NWO conspiracies as well? Since you do not believe in that kind of thing, what do you call it?

Now this one I just love

i just dont think our gov is smart enough to do these things. our gov could be playing stupid but then they would have made a bad move by now.
They are not smart enough, but they might be playing stupid? Which one is it? Again, you just contradict yourself. Some also call this double speak.

Tell you what..instead of accusing me of being ignorant maybe you should get a paper and pencil. Write down your thoughts then go over them and make sure you don't contradict yourself. Figure out where you stand, and don't play both sides of the fence.

new topics

top topics

join