It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hails to all...........recent things observed in the night skys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have noticed several lights in the night sky over the past few months that I know are not stars..............one of them looked simalarl to a sattelite, but as I watched it began moving faster. This night was partly cloudy........(but that is not the point) ..........As this U.F.O (I am using that label for P.C. purposes) began moving faster, my thoughts turned to the possibility of it being an airplane, but then it stoped in complete flight and ascended straight up at a 35 dgree angle and disappeared.......That is not the only odd observation I have made. Tonight, I noticed blinking stars that were not blinking naturally but in the colors similar to the lights on a cop car when you know you are going to get a ticket..............I am new on this site and I hope I do not look stupid by putting this up........Thank you for your time

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow! I have noticed strange oddities in the sky like this too. I was at work tonight and I went out for a quick ciagrette break, as I looked up to the stars I noticed the same star that I do almost every night now. It was flashing/blinking MUCH more than the other stars seem to do and I also noticed it was flashing white, blue and red lights - just like a police car would.

Its only been the last couple of weeks that Ive noticed this one particular "star" though. It is ALWAYS seems to be in the same position when compared to other stars, but blinks a LOT more than the others seem to. I was gonna start a thread on this too but thought I'd be branded a loony and that this particular star was flashing more because of the clouds/atmospehere that distort it more than others.

Im glad Im not the only person to notice this though. Could Nibiru/Planet X really be on a collision course with the earth and she's finally started to reveal herself to us? Either way, I hope someone can add a little input to this subject. From where I was standing, the position of this star would have been roughly in the N/NE position in the sky

Anyone else noticed this one particular "star" recently??

[edit on 12-9-2007 by drunknmunky]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
5 or 6 years ago I saw a blinking star that actually changed colors, red, blue, green, yellow, then it would dim and brighten and eventually it just faded away. It was my first ufo report to mufon. sounds similiar to your sighting.

definitely some oddities in the skies above.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have seen and read about these oddities over the last few years. They are labeled 'twinklers'. The ones I have seen do not follow natural planetary/star field routes. They are very bright and they change colors red, blue, green, white very quickly.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yup I have noticed this also here in Newcastle NSW Australia, I have recently wrote a thread about a strange light I saw near the Williamtown Airforce base.... and apart from that I have also noiced more strange lights in the sky that move in a very extraordinary way.

Maybe there is something about to happen in the near future ??? We can only live in hope

new topics

top topics

join