It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Kano and his fellow admins

page: 1

join
share:
Nex

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You know, I try to stay out of occultic, magic and witchcraft type topics, but I feel I must say this:
This board is not just for advanced witched, demons, goblins, trolls or whatever. People with limited knowledge of ESP, UFO's, Bigfoot, and Elvis are welcome as well and should be treated with courtesy and respect.

In other words, PLAY NICELY, YOUSE GUYS!!

replace "ESP" "UFO's" and "bigfoot with nuclear physics. Maybe f16falcon just wanted someone to explain the things better than any site he could find could?

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is no point, asking such straight forward questions, when a quick look on the net will turn up answers. ( I assume you're talking about f16 and his Hydrogen bomb).

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
There is no point, asking such straight forward questions, when a quick look on the net will turn up answers. ( I assume you're talking about f16 and his Hydrogen bomb).

if your post does indeed regard the post by kano is response to f16 nuke/hydrogen question then i should also point out that kano was responding in fact to a post by ninja-someone-or-other, NOT f16. the post by ninja was indeed, rather stupid and ignorant of the fact, and whilst kano's post was somewhat dismissive, i'm sure ninja only had to ask for a more full explanation.

hope this helps.

- qo.

new topics

join