It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO regarding 2012 and some proof :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN IN 2012.

Hello all, I've been thinking about this long and hard and I think I have a stable theory on what will happen in 2012 regarding the end of the world as we know it. (NWO)

Now let's begin, some researchers say that Armageddon shall be in 2012 and here is a link to one of those sites www.armageddononline.org...

You see it mentions a change in the suns polarity WHICH is also stated by NASA to be true as the end of an 11-year sunspot cycle (just type in 2012 in google,it will be in the first link)and people believe that this is the end of civilization, as we know it.This brings us to the part when I tell you guys what I think shall actually happen,you see here are 5 links to a video that shall explain everything regarding Armageddon.

yowusa.com...
yowusa.com...
yowusa.com...
yowusa.com...
yowusa.com...

In the video it said that the government shall only save the most important people

for example people of political importance,doctors,nurses,etc so what will happen to rest of us ?

And could this be the sign of the New World Order ? Because if our world as we know it is gone than we have to live a different kind of life (for those of us who survive anyways) So could this be a sign of NWO ?

Could the government have known about this and not tell us on purpose?
And if so,why?

Please post as I would love to hear what you guys think about this.

join