It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOPLANE - TV-fakery - Hezarkhani - Wikipedia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Both Wikipedia articles
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
.. are now DELETED!! (persons not notable enough!)
Ho hum.. you can read my NOPLANE conclusions here now

The best of the rant:

One of the most famous history-making VIDEOS!! Together with Carmen Taylor his film even makes a stereo pair

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, with utmost dilligence, i.e. don't let the argument "but 1000s of people saw it with their own eyes" count, unless you

*a) have iron-clad proof of at least HUNDREDS. ''IMHO this cannot be shown.''
*b) (as negative proof): you cannot find ANYONE who (maliciously) claims to have seen airplanes HITTING THE TOWERS but was proven to claim this falsely. ''IMHO this can be shown.''

Sure, people saw planes! There were fly-bys*** (see below)

==starting points for your critical perousal==

* First a hard read: The UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK cryptome.org...

* Now watch an hour of video, september clues part 1 to 6 (7?) and DON'T FORGET to watch actor and 911 TV Eyewitness Gary Welz .. here serving as negative-proof of point b) above. (*** Sept Clues shows a jet fly-by so does a photo by D. Thom )

IMHO: We must expose TV fakery, we must not be timid and silent on it. Tv-fakery is the full frontal attack on those who play with our senses, the head of the snake, the corporated owned TV and press deception machine that is critically masterminded by the pentagon and its military/naval intelligence.

Their crime is heinous. First it is plainly treason.
Because the government can be shown to have known that 911 was an inside job -- and because it bears responsibility for its military -- it has to bear the punishment for the crime of en.wikipedia.org...

* drJudyWood.com... ties up loose ends with "how it was done". Direct energy weapons sounds crazy, but there *IS* LOTS OF EVIDENCE, some of it even verifiable today in spite of the ''national security secrecy'' taboo.

*To come full circle, simple google HEZARKHANI and MELTING and
help to flesh-out this page. There are verifiable facts that need to be told.

''A time comes when silence is betrayal.''
- Martin Luther King

'''Most people of germany have learned this to be true'''

How about you? Silence?

Take courage. I made myself into a whacko here, resistance is not a thankful occupation.

''In the beginning of a change
the patriot is a scarce man,
and brave, and hated and scorned.
When his cause succeeds,
the timid join him,
for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.''
-Mark Twain

Sure, it costs me nothing to write this right now. But I know the time has come to risk something to stop the ongoing bloodbaths.

they deleted it anyway .. bastards.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The government is defiantly messing with Wiki. I was threatened by a executive of a nonprofit organization when I had discovered something peculiar at work. I told him I had learned about it on Wiki. Next thing I know the web site is getting info deleted out of it. Wiki has become the source of propaganda. What the government doesn’t want you to know they think they can just delete it. Well, there is a theory started by the guys who started Google. They say that once the info is on the net. Its almost like putting info into the universe. It never goes away, you just have to try harder to find it.

join