It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 14 false flag reported as HOAX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44Nothing IS going to happen Doc. I completely agree wtih you. I just think we may overestimate our influence from time to time. Hell, I don't even think the 2012 thing has merit. Like others have said, "We'll never know when it's coming"

Becker

I'm glad to read that there are other people on this forum that have common sense.

I agree with you on all points.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
don't get me wrong, I don't think any of us unless, we're are part of the plot,have any control of the outcome.

Us conjecturing really just serves as the basis, the seed, the little kernel of knowledge that could possibly at some time have influence over a perceived notion. We may not be able to change or stop events from happening, but by recording reports, opinions, thoughts, and even fears, we're all serving a purpose for which I have no name for at the moment

what i'm trying to say is that I think there is more to this speculation type stuff than just making the plan or plot known to the public. There is a different level of awareness being made, with people seeing just how fragile the world as we know it is. Perhaps this extra awareness in the future will help change the world so that it is no longer so fragile, maybe this other type of awareness will set a tone of change, when votes and decisions are casted.

while a certain plot may not be fulfilled it does open many eyes to the fact that possibility is there. It's just a matter of time before one of these predictions/speculations will be right. I just hope the more serious ones will be several generations beyond my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'd like ATS and its posters to take credit for THWARTING the big one, after all, we are biiiiiiiiigggg!!!

But, i'm afraid its only been postponed. We wont know the date and it will happen when we least expect it. On the other hand, its not the 14th yet, at least not here in the USA.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I like the circular logic around here by some posters.
Something is going to happen today, BUT if it does not, its because 'we' talked about it so it was postponed for a later date. Funny

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
^ I agree. These folks on here are a trip. Its almost like they "want" something to happen so that they can blame the gov't/whoever, but then when nothing happens they just dismiss it and say it will happen later.

Hate to say it but its true: lots of depressed, paranoid, sick people on here. Yep, im here too.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Wow.The words pot,kettle and black spring to mind here.

Have you read some of your own posts?.You have actually said YOU want things to happen so things can start all over again.

Another member even commented on your choice of member name.

Don't get me wrong,I'm a great believer that the human race should hurry up and be erased from the planet to give it the chance to breath again ASAP too.

I would actually prefer it to be an cosmic event though,rather than suffer the embarrassment of being proven to be such a hostile species and do it to ourselves.. and a bunch of aliens exhanging Flanian Pobble beads on how how exactly we eradicated the human race..

On topic. 8.30am on the 14th here and watching out for anything sus.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If a nuke really is missing than it's only a matter of time IMO.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Infinite: I'm a bit confused. Alex Jones has never come out with what? Are you referring to his prediction that an attack will happen in the next few months or are you talking about the article that claims the 14th is a hoax? I am a fan myself and Alex Jones predicted 9-11. Not a date, but the act and who would be blamed for it. He is now on record saying all the pieces are in place again and the next attack is a few months away. After his previous "prediction" ,and what I see myself, I am inclined to believe it. My roommate repo's big rigs for a living. Right now he is in Virgina Beach and just told me over the phone that he has not been able to sleep all night cause fighter jets keep flying by. Clearly, something is in the works.

Agent T: If you could have seen me when I read your posts you would have laughed. I actually stood up and applauded your posts...and then there is Santacide
I love it!!!

I am in agreement with whomever said we might be giving ourselves too much credit. I do not feel we have "postponed" anything. It is my belief that every single "prediction" thread on here is a joke. Granted some of them have had some basis to it, but to predict a date is just silly. I do not feel there is any real significance to the date, it is the act that matters. There is no doubt in my mind that no one thought to themselves, " Oh 9-11 is 911 emergency, lets do it on that day cause that would be cool" it doesn't happen that way. People pick dates that are suitable to them and their plans. If it happens to fall on a date that means something to someone, even better. Was there anything significant to the date when the OKC bombing took place? Not in my mind. We will have another false flag attack... no doubt about it. Every piece to the puzzle is in place and it is just a matter of time, however NONE OF US WILL KNOW THAT DATE UNTIL IT HAPPENS. The best we can hope for is to be aware and know it is coming.

The masses do not think like most of us here do. I spend a lot of time getting on my soap box and trying to make people aware. I take every opportunity to do it when it arises and I can say that the masses are truly clueless. Your average American has no idea about NWO, False Flag attacks, NAU or anything else. The masses have no idea that Mexican trucks are crossing the boarder right now delivering goods. THEY ARE CLUELESS and we are the exception, and that is not to say that we are all that great either. Just look how much we disagree with ourselves and we are relatively like minded people, that is what brought us all here. I have said it before and I will say it again.... the masses will not wake up until it is too late. It will the true patriots who take up arms and give their lives before change will happen.

As much as I'd like to say it won't happen in my lifetime, I know better. It will happen in my lifetime and it scares the crap out of me, but we wont know it until it happens. We will not change the agenda as much as we try. We all need to remember that the plans we see today were put in place long ago, before some of us were even alive. At this point in the game, we are still trying to catch up and all we have are theories based on facts. What we do not have is answers and we will not get them until the "master plan" is in full effect.

Enough of ramblings.... lets get back to our regularly scheduled program

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Guarentee everyone on here that NOTHING will happen today.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
well just in case the world as we know it changes dramatically today, I'm going to the salon to get my hair and nails done.

oh and to be on the safe side, i'm not trading today.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I bet the powers behind the war on terror movement jump for joy when the public over react like that

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Paint you toenails red in case you have to go on the run and hide in any cherry trees

I already shaved off all my bodyhair ready for the coming ice age so I can disguise myself as a snowman.

I'm just a little worried about snowballs tho

13.30 here and nothing happening. I'm guessing all the world events happen according to to American standard time.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arclore

psssttt... there's quite a few reasons not to trade today and Bernanke is the main reason I'll be waiting till next week to trade. nothing conspiracy related...well yeah the whole fed conspiracy thing...but nothing related to 9/14 in particular.

oh yeah i'm sure the govt would be happy if we all reacted this way and went to the malls and spent our dollars, that would be good for the economy. See.. I'm doing my part.

[edit on 9-14-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

according [TO TO ]American standard time.

Oh oh folks. This is it.. I'm already sensing a glitch in the matrix..

I just had the uncanny feeling I saw Ray Mears and the Innu tribe prog I just watched before too.

Anyone else experiencing weird goings on?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As an introduction, I'm new to this website, found out about it on Coast to Coast AM, that said I do agree that it is very difficult to predict exact dates. I do however, wake up everyday and listen to the news first thing, half expecting to hear of some cataclysmic event that has happened. I think a lot of us are on collective pins and needles. We live in strange times and I am convinced we will experience dramatic and terrifying experiences in the not to distant future... and all we can be is prepared as best we can be.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just had an epiphany with regards to my fears of the end of the world.
1-If ATS talks about the upcoming nuclear war/end of the world, it will get postponed.l
2-Everyday is the end of the world at ATS.
Therefore: The end of the world will inevitably be delayed for as long as this site will run!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well just think....I quit my job yesterday because you people had me convinced that something was going down today! And to my surprise this morning...NOTHING. Holy crap, now I gotta go explain how I was just kidding and get my sorry job back. Geeze...when are you all gonna get it right!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berry0107
As an introduction, I'm new to this website, found out about it on Coast to Coast AM, that said I do agree that it is very difficult to predict exact dates. I do however, wake up everyday and listen to the news first thing, half expecting to hear of some cataclysmic event that has happened. I think a lot of us are on collective pins and needles. We live in strange times and I am convinced we will experience dramatic and terrifying experiences in the not to distant future... and all we can be is prepared as best we can be.

First of all, welcome to the site!
I am new to this forum as well.

Secondly, it probably will not matter if you are prepared for a disaster like a nuke. Why?
Because you could have built the best bomb shelter in the world under your house but more than likely a nuke will be detonated while you are at work and I seriously doubt your job as a bomb shelter.

So if a nuke is dropped during work hours, you are screwed. This is why I have no plans for an emergency. Oh well!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
When I say the best someone could do is "be prepared" I am not referring to the next attack. I am not the least bit worried about the next attack. What does worry me is what happens AFTER the next attack and that is what people should be prepared for.

I can tell you now, if martial law is declared and people are rounded up to go to FEMA camps for "our own protection" I will NOT be one of them. I will be armed and I will be traveling to the mountains. Not by car, but on foot. Not walking along the roadways, but in the woods. If you think for one second that you will be able to drive someplace, think again. Forget about traveling in the daytime, be prepared to walk and do it at night.

So when I say be prepared, I am talking about what happens AFTER the next attack. The next attack will be nothing compared to what will follow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join