It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 14 false flag reported as HOAX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Sept 14 false flag reported as HOAX

www.infowars.net

A military stand down scheduled for this friday has kicked started a buzz across the blogosphere that some kind of false flag attack may be planned in the immediate aftermath of the sixth anniversary of 9/11. Wild connections and suggestions have started to be made that have little or no basis in reality, a disconcerting trend that can be damaging to the 9/11 truth movement and those who have set out to expose false flag terrorism in general.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It looks like the 14th will be just another day. I have always said it... we will have another attack but we will not know what day as hard as we might try to predict it. It will happen when you least expect it.

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
It looks like the 14th will be just another day.

Or so they want you to believe... "Whew! We sure covered our backsides there, didn't we."

I'm not one that likes to speculate on dates for things to happen, but I'm certain something will happen... sooner or later.

History tends to repeat itself.

Don't be fearful of the future... just be observant.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't think it was really a hoax per se, but a massive overexaggeration of a real story.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't think it'll be a false flag event, but more an economic meltdown. Alex Jones is a disinfo agent IMHO.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
DUH!!!!! Ive been posting that all over here ever since it came up. When are you guys gonna learn? Dates never pan out. Quit being so paranoid and spending all your time watching and worrying about something that is not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Relax a bit. I don't think anyone on this thread said something WOULD happen. Just like I said above... eventually I am sure something will. After all we do have everyone saying so and IMO we will not see it coming. It will come as a shock to us all and it will not be predicted.

Anymore I just laugh when I see someone put a date. Most of the time the theories are sound, but never do they lead you to a specific date. Then again I guess the silly numerology ones lead you to a date, but they have never been right either

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The infowars article's tone is one of "don't create a bigger internet buzz than us

I am not saying the sky rains fire on the 14th, but maybe there is a touch of jealousy about the attention the threads are getting here at ATS about the Nukes and the 14th.

infowars is always complaining that digg is censoring them, but they want us to self censor our thoughts about this. The meme of the 14th is perhaps over extended, but at the same time maybe all the attention is causing ramifications to the false flag op at the works in the shadows?

I dunno...
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
or maybe the date and the plan had to be changed since the word got out and spread like wildfire?

I kind of like having predictions with dates, especially horrible scenario type predictions, because it usually means that the date in question will come and go fairly quietly.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
or maybe the date and the plan had to be changed since the word got out and spread like wildfire?

I kind of like having predictions with dates, especially horrible scenario type predictions, because it usually means that the date in question will come and go fairly quietly.

i was thinking the same,i do wonder if sites like ATS and blogs ruin plans that were ment to go through.

how many agencies do you think come to this site to find out how informed people really are?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

If ATS 'ruins' plans then we are doing our job!
Seriously, I am so sick of the 'lies and fear' being advertised to us constantly, so ATS is one place where I feel like others feel the same way and are working to lift the veil and open the curtain.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have an interesting question for you all.

What is the difference between Infowars.net and Infowars.com?

Why does the link for the article only exist at Infowars.net and not Infowars.com?

www.infowars.com...

vs.

www.infowars.net...

I would raise a rather large eyebrow at this

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I think that as long as people are vigilant and are prepared to discuss such things in a very public place like ATS,it can only throw spanners in the works for devious mis-doings and suchlike.

Lets's for a second take for 100% guaranteed that..
The Pope wants to kill Santa Claus for religious differences..He has the plans and the means to commit the dastardly act..Loosening the brakepipes on Rudolph..

Now lets say the plans leak onto a site such as this and people start talking in vast numbers about the upcoming Santacide..
Do you thinks Pope Eggs would commit to his plan?or come up with another alternative?.

I know which side I'm on..
Let them know..

WE ARE WATCHING THEM!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No, I am still unsure about it.

As I said in the other thread, this isn't like Alex Jones. I've been a fan of his work since 2000/2001, he has NEVER come out with something like this.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I have an interesting question for you all.

What is the difference between Infowars.net and Infowars.com?

Why does the link for the article only exist at Infowars.net and not Infowars.com?

www.infowars.com...

vs.

www.infowars.net...

I would raise a rather large eyebrow at this

what the? is that right?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

Both are copyrighted by Alex Jones. You would have to ask him. The .net appears to be where the actual articles are.

On Topic -

Looks like Jones is feeling the pressure from ATS and this article may be damage control to keep from loosing advertisers?

Worries about the 14th never made much sense. Just unfounded paranoia. Odd that an author on Jones website would write this article. That site is the source of more unfounded paranoia than anyone could count. The position on DIGG must have been the catalyst.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreauSeriously, I am so sick of the 'lies and fear' being advertised to us constantly, so ATS is one place where I feel like others feel the same way and are working to lift the veil and open the curtain.

Right, there are no 'lies and fear' here at ATS.
LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

WW,

While your pension for liking these doomsday scenarios has some validity to it, are we not overestimating the impact of our tiny community here. I hardly agree ATS, InfoWars or any other alternative sight has enough overall impact to change a plan.

I think we are all so deeply rooted in our forum lives, we may have a tendancy to be somewhat dillusional of our overall impact.

Here's a little test. Tonight 9/13 go to your favorite Walsmart, Khols...whatever and ask some random people about the impending doom of September 14th. I'll give you 5 bucks for each one that has any clue of our demise coming tomorrow! Now this Walsmart group is the real bulk of the population. These are the ones by their sheer numbers that could actually influence the Gov. or PTBs.

Isn't THAT a reassuring thought?

Becker

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44Here's a little test. Tonight 9/13 go to your favorite Walsmart, Khols...whatever and ask some random people about the impending doom of September 14th. I'll give you 5 bucks for each one that has any clue of our demise coming tomorrow! Now this Walsmart group is the real bulk of the population. These are the ones by their sheer numbers that could actually influence the Gov. or PTBs.

So how much money will you give them when nothing happens?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Nothing IS going to happen Doc. I completely agree wtih you. I just think we may overestimate our influence from time to time. Hell, I don't even think the 2012 thing has merit. Like others have said, "We'll never know when it's coming"

Becker

top topics

<<   2 >>

join