It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Buried 60 Minutes Interview/Indictment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The video employs clips from a 2004 "60 Minutes" Interview with 2001-2003 Secretary of the Treasury, Paul O'Neil. O'Neil,a Permanent Member of the then formed NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL (NSC), was eventually FIRED in 2003, for what he OPPOSED and witnessed in the Early days of the JUST elected 2001 Bush Whitehouse.

i find it interesting and it proves that we or should i say bush was interested since the vary begging this is a smoking gun people.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/12/2007 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think my favorite part is where, in the debates for the 2000 election, Bush states that he will prevent Nation Building.

Hmmm, isn't that what he's trying to do now?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great video, I agree with the last text especially restoring our currency.

Question, is this video supported by Ron Paul or is this independent?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ya know, you can still see it happening all over again, the same weasels are behind the scenes determining who gets exposure to run as president,look at the choices and who is in the lead for republicans,
Thompson and Giuliani,
give me a friggen' break! @@: Just more of the same I feel, corrupt posers who are nothing but trouble.
Where is Ron Paul lately, he is still running right?.
The election of GWB was even planned, so that Sadddam could be taken care of, a totally planned 'big mistake'.
This upcoming election I fear is all planned out for a guaranteed outcome I feel, it's BS!:

top topics

join