It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Auras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think its a good idea to memorize the color meanings so you can have an upper hand on someone, once you learn to read and see auras.

Purple: indicates spiritual thoughts. Purple is never a strong point in the Aura. It appears only as temporary "clouds" and "flames", indicating truly spiritual thoughts.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher. Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence.

www.thiaoouba.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I forgot about this thread, but I did get the answer to my question in the meantime. It was a camera strap after all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think that if anyone wants to investigate the aura, it is important not to confuse it with the natural phenomenon of a colour persisting (in complementary mode) after an object is no longer being stared at.

For example if you stare long enough at a red object then shift the eye on a white surface, you will see a misty green shape. Green is the complementary colour of red.

Anybody that has studied art will know about complementary colours. Similarly , anyone who has studied the occult will understand about the meaning of complementary colours.

The point that I wish to make is that if you stare at your hand long enough , you will see the complementary colour of your skin appearing as at outline. It is not the aura.

For those that do see colours in the presence of people, I would say that it is a natural but subjective ability. For that reason interpretation of colours seen can be misleading. One psychic may see white and another may see blue.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, i am very experienced in so much different abilities, also including seeing auras.
But i know this is just the beginning... guess perhaps 2% of what is possible!?
If you like to stay at this level and develop it more deeper, do so, but you will never know what you miss!

Look into the second thread down in my signature, to know what i mean...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why is it people who have tried to prove auras in a scientific setting(Meaning repeated trials) have failed miserably?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Here is a quote from my thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution"on this subject:

We only percieve a tiny, small snippet of the whole band of frequencies. The scientists have only measuring instruments for a little range of this string.

For understanding the whole read here ...

Also i would apologize to take a youtube search on "aura". There are interesting videos explaining it and also show a increasing development inside the aura research, as we come nearer to the core of quantum research!
I know there is a research team at gran canaria. They have a aura analyzing machine... but i don´t know if its the real deal or not.
In czechia and ukraine are some teams, too.
There is a video at youtube (in german) showing the difference of aura energy output between a normal person and a healer...
Very interesting!

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join