It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Auras

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi all i just gathered you here to talk about auras.i am a healer and i am acustemed to all different kinds of aura's in my experiance but i wanna know your experiances like , when you see em , how radiant they are , who theyre coming from and others this is just for some research so please NO SPAMMING because i only want people's resultss and not arguments.

Yours Sincerly M.J

Peace out!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, I generally don't see them, though that is an ability I'd love to have. However, I'm an empath and can feel things about people that, I'd imagine, probably comes from their auras. At least, probably, a lot of it.

I do feel things with different people, though the with the mundane, I usually don't feel anything. If there are strong emotions involved, whether hidden or not, I will generally feel what is coming off of the other person or people. I can feel a strongly positive aura, or a strongly negative one. I can also feel a radiant or strong one.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi, I can't see auras but have a question for you. I have a photo of my daughter when she was small and there's a white fog in the picture next to her. It kind of looks spirally, like a tight coil. I'm sure you've seen pics like this in various paranormal documentaries, and it's usually kids in the photos too. I wonder, do you have an explanation for them? Is it something to do with an aura or is it a ghost like they say? In fact, if I find it I might start a thread on the subject to see how common it is.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know how to see auras but its something that if possible I'd like to learn. Even more I've always wondered what my aura looks like. Is it something that you can send lie a pic and description to someone and they can see it, or do you have to do it in person?

Also, sometimes I get thinking about it and I'll look around at people and think to myself "His looks like a reddish color" or "blue" but sometimes its clear and sometimes i can't think of anything, and almost every color turns out different and relative to who they are, is that just me and my imagination or does it actually mean anything?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is a way to practice that ability specifically. It could come as a side effect of spiritual training, but you can learn to develop it. Find a white or light grey background. Place your hand infront of the background, fingers outstretched. Let your gaze soften, and you will quickly begin to see an outline of your hand. With practice, colors will become more apparent.

Phase 2. When people are standing infront of a white/grey background, look at their outline, particularly around where the shoulder meets the neck. This is easiest to spot. Over time, you'll be able to determine colors.

It eventually becomes more and more easy.

Meditation and/or qigong can open the third eye, and allow you to see the unseen. But it takes longer, and generally more effort.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think I'm seeing that outline you mentioned. And it's very easy for me to see. And I've seen it before, but I never thought anything of it. Is that actually me beginning to see an aura?

And... the color I'm seeing right now looks like a dark blue/indigo color. This is just a very thin portion very close to my skin, though. I don't see anything past, say, a quarter-inch. Is it safe to assume this is my aura color, or am I possibly not seeing it right yet?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What does each specific color mean?

A psychic told my Mom i was emanating red and orange, and other colored auras, but I don't really know what that even means.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk
I think I'm seeing that outline you mentioned. And it's very easy for me to see. And I've seen it before, but I never thought anything of it. Is that actually me beginning to see an aura?

And... the color I'm seeing right now looks like a dark blue/indigo color. This is just a very thin portion very close to my skin, though. I don't see anything past, say, a quarter-inch. Is it safe to assume this is my aura color, or am I possibly not seeing it right yet?

You're actually begining to see your aura. I would say it's probably safe that this is your aura color you're seeing. HOWEVER continued practice would help determine this with certainty.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
What does each specific color mean?

A psychic told my Mom i was emanating red and orange, and other colored auras, but I don't really know what that even means.

You'll hear lots of things about auras and their meaning. Some people say our auras change color day to day, depending on mood/health, etc. Others will tell you that you will generally have roughly the same color throughout your lifetime, feeling this indicates your level of spiritual development.

Paul_Richard, for example, has an entirely different take on it, talking about the dominate aura color, your spirituality, level of power, etc...

I won't tell you what each color means, because I've heard many interpretations for each color. I don't feel that I am expert enough in this area to determine, hard and fast what each color means. However, going to google and typing "aura color meaning" will give you the general idea that most people have about the aura.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I suppose i could shed alittle light for you, blue auras and red auras are like magnets which are attracted to each other, this does not mean that one person is nice and the other is bad but if you think about certain healers, they have blue auras and others may have red, healers give the others energy threw a part of there body even possibly by just changing there aura...

red takes energy from blue

blue gives energy to everyone and know one in specific

and yellow takes all the energy - these are the people who are allways happy and cheerfull

well im off guys i wont be on for a week because im going on my holiday
bye bye guys when i come back il show you how to do a basic heal technique

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman

Originally posted by MinHawk

You're actually begining to see your aura. I would say it's probably safe that this is your aura color you're seeing. HOWEVER continued practice would help determine this with certainty.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll definitely have to practice more, now that I know that's what I'm seeing.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Jump right to the good part - go to Amazon and buy "Auras - See them in only 60 seconds" by Mark Smith, if you get a used one you'll pretty much only pay the shipping and handling.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You dont need to buy anything to see auras in 60 seconds. Just make a picture with a grey/white background and add two small squares in the middle (about 150pix) put them (about 50-100pix) from each other. Make the squares the color you like. (red and blue). Now just stare in the middle/between these squares and dont move your eyes and you will begin to see aura colors. Its really cool!

Example,link to picture:
EXTERNAL LINK

Anyway the auracolors are a bit different compared to human auras i guess, i have´nt been practicing much, but i will continue with it now.
I tried yesterday before i went to bed, and could see a white aura around my fingers, not much. But the longer i stared i begun to see a light blue color too and it was getting intense for a few seconds. Hopefully this means something.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure I've seen some, may have. I'm better at detecting them by as energy, I can feel it when being near them. The one I thought I seen wasn't very "vibrant" per se, just more dull but evident as a possible aura. Non blurry or altered pictures of people can show an aura.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Those objects that were once alive retain traces of their living auras. The strength and composition of the Aura reflects the amount of life-force and magic that the entity or object possesses and the other properties that are intrinsically part of their being.

Those who do believe in auras say they are electro-magnetic or bio-electric fields that surround all living things. The color or strength of one’s aura, they say, can reflect the person’s personality, mood, or state of health. There’s no scientific proof that auras exist and, by the same token, no proof that they don’t.

Going down the Indian Metaphysics road, the aura field is a very prominent part of this study/area. It describes the aura as an emanation that can only be felt in a state of tranquility. I believe that you can even connect with your aura or life force. Is it made up from the soul or the brain? Nobody really knows and I can't say for sure. It really is quite mystical is it not?

Ancient Egyptians and Greeks associated the halo with resurrection. They, along with Indians and Romans, used the halo in art to depict supernatural forces and mystical states. So is your aura/halo really your soul and life force like I mentioned above? Is it your inner bodies energy pulsating all around you? Your true inner force! The aura is a protective shield that keeps you healthy and joyful. However, stress and illness may adversely affect your aura. Certain diseases can even cause gaps in it. When something blocks the energy flow within the aura, the shield weakens, making you unhappy, depressed or sick.

Read this article that explains the possibility that auras may be made up and created by the brain.

Here's a few snippets:

Synaesthetic woman sees colours around faces and names.

She sees colours emanating like haloes from her friends and foes. Blocks of colour form in her mind when looking at names of acquaintances, or even at words like 'love' and 'hate'. And no, she will not read your aura for a low introductory fee. She is not a charlatan, or a psychic - she's a synaesthete.

People with synaesthesia, perhaps one in 2,000 by conservative estimates, get two-for-one sensory experiences. They feel music, taste art, and often see colours around words or things. A new case study now raises the possibility that cases like this are the origin of the new-age belief in 'auras', a coloured emanation of energy that can be seen only by the spiritually in-tune.

G.W. is a young woman who sees colours around words or things only when the object has an emotional association for her. Many synaesthetes see letters as coloured, for example in the word 'love', 'l' might be green, 'o' might be cream-yellow, 'v' might be crimson, and 'e' royal blue.....

.........Could people with this condition be the original aura-readers? GW doesn't have any interest in the occult, but others may have. "You can understand how people who have this and were born in a different age would consider themselves able to see spiritual states," says Ward. They would see the colours, and assume they were coming from the people, not from their own brains.

Interesting subject indeed.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's my view on the subject.
(bottom of the page)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen aura's before and now have a strange way of reading people's intentions. Not all the time... hard to explain...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One thing that I have noticed is that sometimes non-living things seem to have auras. Is this possible? Cause I see them. For example the yellow line stripe down the middle of the road can be a deep purple to an almost lavender. It's like a shadow stripe. My computer monitor has a large energy field that is almost always yellow around the edge. I have seen almost every color in people, and the ones that I knew were sad had huge chunks of grey just kind of lumping around here and there.

I haven't really thought much about what they mean. It is a neat thing but it would be nice to know what it really is. I know that I almost always like people who have large energy fields before the color starts. The ones with more color and a thinner energy field seem to be crabby more often, no matter what the color is.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikebluepez
One thing that I have noticed is that sometimes non-living things seem to have auras. Is this possible?

Some things that are reported as an aura are really an optical illusion.

Next, everything in existance has life to some degree. Inanimate objects obtain their life via those who create them, and those who make use of them. Everything in existance is interconnected. Hence, it's alive. They may not move or talk, but they live nontheless. Specific energy can also "rub off" on those things we interact with, hence why some items "feel" like people who have handled them.

All is living. All lives. I know it's hard to imagine, but there's much more to the world than is commonly known or understood. As we do, all things are impermanent. All things change. They age, they deteriorate,a nd take a new form. As we do, plants, animals, and even rocks and mountains.

Even our creations, they are alive.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Alright well I'm not all that good at seeing auras (plus the sheild I put over myself doesn't help me see mine either) but I do see inanimate objects better than anything else and I se energy pritty well too....dont know why though

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
you guys are a great help and keep up your gd work i have made some astounding accomplishments this past month with your guys and girls help

peace out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join