It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lu Zijian, 114 years old and healthiest man in the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lu Zijian is a man that has lived through three centuries. I believe that his way of live is something we should all fallow, i mean this guy is in such perfect health he almost seems to be getting younger, and at 114 he can still probably make love to a woman without any artificial means and live for another 10-20 years a guess.

He is a legendary man whose life has crossed three centuries. Born in the 19th year of Emperor Guangxu's Reign of the Qing Dynasty (1893), he is 114 years old. His name is Lu Zijian and he lives in Chongqing City, Sichuan Province, China. Despite his age, he is healthy and lithe. Once considered one of the top three gong fu masters, Lu is adept at martial arts and can still move a young man of around 150 pounds 15 feet away with just one push. When asked what his secret to longevity is, Mr. Lu said, "The key to a long and healthy life is a combination of movement and stillness—cultivating life by guiding the qi, the vital energy in the body, and moving the hands and feet through practicing Chinese boxing." According to Xinmin Evening News, Lu Zijian started learning martial arts with his mother at the age of seven, and in 1920 the 27-year-old Lu won the martial arts contest held at Yuhuatai, Nanjing City. He became famous in Shanghai in the 1930s and was granted Level Nine status—the top rank in Chinese martial arts.

en.epochtimes.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Qi Gong is real, and powerful.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Amazing man, I can't believe more people haven't replied.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hah, I would love to see him to go for another one hundred years.

Still, the age could be fake.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
he KILLED an American guy decades ago...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As a qigong pracitioner im excited o see that someone of this level is still around...
Does anyone hve any ideas how i might be able to findhim in Chongqing?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is the kind of man you would like to meet!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
114! Shesh oh Pete someone shoot me if I get that old! MY GOD! Death skipped someone!

Live fast die young, is my motto, but dang, 114?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Who would ever want to live that long, I'm not sure I'd want to live 3/4ths as long. To be dead at 21. I've missed that by a few years, I suppose I'll have to make some changes in my life to accommodate this.

top topics

join