It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did Crop Circles start to appear and are they related to foo fighters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There have been things like foo fighters near CROP CIRCLES and then black helicopters appear shorlty afterwards????

Could foo fighters be trying to communicate with us through crop circles?

These foo fighters have been mostly seen in WW2 and Korean war and are still reported today but not so often im sure there were reports of them in the first Gulf war.

So i think crop circles and foo fighters are related and could be messages from another dimension or something?

So if anyone knows when crop circles satrted to appear?

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well I believe just about every crop circle is fake. All the complex ones you see these days are hoaxes. However, the early crop circles that were nothing more than an actual circle started appearing in the early 1900's. I believe the original could've been the real deal because of their simplicity and the fact there had to have been something for today's circle-makers to copy, surely they couldn't have all been fakes. As for the tie between them and foo fighters, your guess is as good as mine if not better.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I never really linked foo fighters are crop circles... but if you think about it foo fighters were just orbs of light which danced around... and i do remember something about balls of light dancing around fields then crop circles being found over the fields... so i guess these balls of light could be connected... as for the realness of crop circles... like any paranormal or unexplained phenomana... 99% are fake... 1% are real... thats my opinion

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Crop circles ARE fake. I've made hundreds with friends and on my own. They are disappointingly easy to construct.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AukerResearch
Crop circles ARE fake. I've made hundreds with friends and on my own. They are disappointingly easy to construct.

Expand more on the subject please. I haven't met anyone who have made a crop circle, first hand.

top topics

join