It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossett was abducted by aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So what do you think?

I'll admit it's kinda silly, but .. this whole time Steve Fosset has been missing, considering the area he was in and took off from, I had this thought in the back of my head, kinda like 'what if?'

What if he flew over something top secret going on out there in the Southwest where all those DUMBs are and the supposed "collaborative work" between the military and aliens, heheh. I don't necessarily believe that is even true, but still it made me think about it.

If he flew over, they'd force him to land and capture him and also remove all evidence which would explain no wreckage and no plane found yet. Yes I understand how much sheer space they are searching, but certianly after 9-10 days since his disappearance, you'd think his plane or some wreckage would turn up -somewhere-.

It's as if he vanished into thin air.

He *IS* the World's only Homosapien who has done a number of navigational feats around the world in balloons and planes. He also swam the English Channel, did the Ironman race, and flew SpaceShipOne or whatever it is called, the amateur space ship, up into the atmosphere briefly so that they'd win the X-prize, remember that?

Now why would the only man who has INDEPENDENTLY gotten into actual "outer space" missing into thin air? All other people who've been to outer space are through Governments and Military. NASA, the Russian Space Program, people from other countries' Space programs, etc.

I think he might have been abducted. But not like taken up into the sky in a flying saucer, no. More like.. being shot down or brought down through some weapon and then captured and taken underground, along with his small airplane. Maybe he is being studied.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
First, you'd have to prove "aliens"
exist for your theory to even be
remotely plausible.

If there is ANY conspiracy involved
in his disappearance, he'd be at
Groom.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think that is taking a leap of unbelievability. It's a big area, and the most obvious answer is he experienced some sort of mechanical trouble which cause him to ditch the plane. Whether he dies from that or exposure to the elements after the crash remains to be seen.

My grandfather knew Steve (before he died himself in an air show accident) and I actually met him a long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away (attn: woo woos, I'm just kidding about the galaxy thing).

I hope his end was as painless as possible. He was a good man.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this back up, but today they confirmed that they were calling off searching anymore for him.

Steve Fossett and his airplane vanished into thin air.

Now remember, this guy has been to outer space, held numerous world records on different speed or motion events. In a car, in a jet, in a spacecraft, or on his two feet. Wouldn't he be kinda like a "high value" target for aliens?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What amazes me about Steve's dissapearance is not only did the plane have an auto gps locator in case of crash, he also had a watch with built in gps locator at touch of a button. He must have suffered some catastrophic failure but for neither to be activated it does seem very odd. He was a great man. I hope he is test piloting alien rigs now.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As big of a skeptic as I can be at times, I think Fossett being "disappeared" by the gov't is what's passing Occam's Razor at the present. Even if he had crashed, surely his body or whatever would have been found right now on account of the GPS beacons.

I smell foul play.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Now Lex, you have to prove that aliens don't exist!

As for my take on the matter he is sitting prretty in some bunker waiting for the axe to fall on society.

I do not see him dead nor simply vanished into thin air.

As for alien abduction, no way. Not a chance.

As for test piloting special ground force higher technology, perhaps...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think the Original Poster is somewhat on track with the Alien/Steve
Fossett connection. But as I stated in the Alternative News thread
on the Fossett story, I believe he's made contact and went with them
voluntarily. A person with his drive, who has accomplished much in
life, looks for the ultimate "high" or achievement. What would give
greater personal satisfaction to the ultimate adventurer than to
venture off to the stars, other dimensions, etc.. Steve was obviously
open minded and lived out in a part of the country where alien contact
can be made in relative seclusion. I'm hoping that this is what's happened.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yeah, maybe one of these ALIENS!!!

I think it has less to do with the paranormal and more to do with no fly zones. Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The thought of fossett being abducted is entertaining; but the reality would be he went down from either a medical issue or mechanical problems. I would absolutely rule out he is parked somewhere drinking a cold one with some buds somewhere. Same goes for UFO intervention, area 51 shoot out and any other mysterious speculative conjecture.

new topics

top topics

join