It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did crop circles start to appear exactly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Had another thought about crop circles could be foo fighters are time probes, and as proof they got back in time they leave a crop circle cause most are documented so in future it would exist a document showing crop circles?

Intersting concept.

What evidence have you seen to lead you to this idea? Wouldn't there be easier ways to prove time travel?
Why would you incorporate sacred geometry (the language of creation) into them?

Peace,

+Jammer

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by jammerman]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Scientifically speaking, I hesitate to articulate, in fear that I might deviate from the true course of rectitude on crape circles.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Scientifically speaking, I hesitate to articulate, in fear that I might deviate from the true course of rectitude on crape circles.

In other words, you don't want to stick you foot in your mouth? Don't worry about it. Just have an open honest dialog. That's all I ask.

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You the best jammerman. I really admire you and the wisdom you bring. Peace be with you.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
You the best jammerman. I really admire you and the wisdom you bring. Peace be with you.

Thank you dreamrebel. Peace be with you as well.

~Jammer

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
also about ufo's landing in broad daylight,maybe they do but they have a cloacking device makeing them seem invisible to human eye.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Crop circles are a wonderful phenomena. The serve several purpose's. Those who believe they are created hoaxsters just haven't done their homework. They can blather on about how they have the same markings or some are man made... etc. But it is only due to their lack of knowledge. There inability to learn about them stems from them 'thinking them over' in their head. Then presenting brilliant conclusions about the circles flaws.

The worst explainations are the ones that state "if they are intelligent, why do they try to communicate with all this graffiti". Would you consider Human intelligent? So if we are intelligent beings than why don't we respond back? We can't, because we don't know what the darn symbols mean. We don't know how to communicate in their language. What in the world makes you think they can communicate back to us in ours? How would they know to carve "We are here". And even if they did. The super brains about and here on this board would claim that was a hoax as well.

Where is the evidence the super intellects cry. Right there in front of your eyes, I respond.

I looked but couldn't find the thread about the crop circle created in three stages over 9 different days. Someone theorized that since it was created over three days... ah, must be a hoax. If it was a hoax I think everyone would agree that it would require actual people to have created them. Where were they. Do you realize that crop circles have become a phenomena in the UK. People camp out in hopes to see, visit, walk in fresh crop cirlces. When word got out there was a second addition. People camped out all along the road around this circle. Some in tents some just drove by at different hours of the early morning or midnight. No one (humans) entered that field. You can choose to not believe that. But you can also choose to drive down the road at night with your headlights off. Both are dangerous.
Where is the evidence? They are trying to show you... it's right there. So why was this circle created over the course of 9 days? Firstly if they want to communicate they must make their presence known. That doesn't seem to be totally working. Why? Because they are not receiving information back from us. So we must show them the only way they seem to understand. Proof. Well, 'they' have the technology\ability to predict our Star's behavior better than we do. So we will give them proof by showing them we can predict their next solar flare.... something those Humans are finally figuring out is vital to the chain of life on their plane. Why nine days? The answer is in the decryption of the message itself. Again an attempt to provide proof. The first creation was their way of telling us how to understand the upcoming message. A calander so to speak. If the whole message was laid out in one design we wont get the full meaning. Instead break it into separate stages. Like a book. We could give you a book without chapter's. But the chronology of the book makes less sense. So they gave us chapters to understand the circle is about a chonology of events. The third addition is still a mystery. But ultimately the cirlce DID provide a date for the next major solar flare. And it did happen. So the hoaxsters are just what? Really lucky? There is no technology available to us today to predict the next solar flare.
So these hoaxsters are just really lucky. So lucky in fact, that as of yet hoaxsters have never been caught. EVER. In making these circles. These circles can destory $1000's of dollars in crop failures. You think farmers are happy about that. Oh wait the super thinkers will claim. These farms make great money off tourists visiting the circles.... OK. Then we have a bunch of naturally brilliant, mathmatically inclined, farmers out there with technology unlike the rest of the astronomical scientific community and can predict solar flares.
Not does none of that add up to equal a hoax. It adds up to something much more confronting. They are here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join