It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmmmmm......Doin' Some Thinkin'.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'.............So I says to myself, Self? It's been a long time since I did some thinkin' and stuff............
I'm thinkin' that it's time to do some thinkin'.
Hmmmmmm.............. What should I do some thinkin' about..........
Hmmmmmm.............. Let's see........... Hmmmmmm - let's see.

Maybe I should be thinkin' about President Bush and stuff. Let's see, Bush.
Don't like him.
Ok enough thinkin' wasted on that subject.

Or like maybe I should be thinkin' about the War in Iraq. Hmmmmm...the war in Iraq.
Respect the troops, disagree with the way we got involved, unwinnable.
Hmmmmmm..........next subject and stuff.

Hmmmm, how about doin' some thinkin' about the economy and stuff.
Ahhhh, just keep printin' paper bills that aren't backed up by anything.
Yeah! That was easy.

Hmmmmmmm.................Wait I got it! I'm gonna do some thinkin' about the perfect Childrens Character. Yeah! Like that's what I'm talkin' about!

Hmmmmm.......... Santa Claus....... Brings lotsa toys to kiddies and stuff. But like he breaks into peoples houses, is a voyeur, and makes little kids sit on his lap. Hmmmmmm........ Nope - NOT perfect.

The Tooth Fairy? Leaves money for the kids. But like leaves it under little kids pillows while they sleep and stuff, and like what does she do with all those teeth? Ewww.......Nope not perfect!

Hmmmmmm..............c'mon brain.............

Wait! I got it!

Like the perfect character has to be the Easter Bunny! Yeah! Like he hops around, and paints up those fancy Easter Eggs, and leaves lotsa candy for everybody. And like he leaves those really cool marshmallow chickens and stuff. Hmmmmmm....... But he breaks into peoples houses as well. And like he probably leaves all kinds of rabbit fur on the carpet and stuff. And he better not leave any of those 'rabbit raisins' layin' around and stuff.
You know what? If I catch him hoppin' around my house and stuff, I'm gonna make Hossenfeffer out of his furry butt.
I hate that Easter Bunny.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i respect u for that XD i also have a thing about killing rabits XD
and dont u just love the look on a kid when u tell him "guess what son?! see son! santa dosnt exist son!?lolz son how does that feel son!? XD

new topics

join