It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As I was reading through several threads about September 14th and the Air Force stand down I had a thought come to mind. Knowing that Bush is giving a speech, I believe on the same day as the stand down, [correct me if I'm wrong] about General Petraeus' testimony from Iraq, I was thinking that maybe, an attack is already scheduled [which has been stayed countless times here at ATS] and they've already written a speech for Bush to give to the nation and for now they're kinda getting America ready by hyping up this speech to the nation.

Perhaps it'll be like:
-Attack
-Chaos
-Bush scaps the 'original' speech and consoles the nation and such

Just a thought. Hopefully you all follow. I'm interested to hear all thoughts about this!

Tom

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I honestly think if the conspiracy was that grand, something would have leaked about it. Government seems about as porous as volcanic rock, i just don't see a scheme this grand being contained.

I think the Petreus report was pushed back to this time frame because it wasn't going to be great news for troop withdrawal, and they figured the extended patriotism of 9.11 would help people to accept it more. I'm sure George will have plenty of references to 9.11 in his speech for the same reasons.

new topics

join