It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X arrives 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know about you, but many people throughout the world are living in VERY unpleasant circumstances. Planet X, Aliens, NWO, The End Of Days.... None of this really matters. Something IS going to happen because something NEEDS to happen. One way or the other, balance will be restored. And by the way, the second coming of the son/sun does NOT refer to God. Lucifer; Illuminated one; the rising sun/son on the horizon. Study your Yin and your Yang brothers and sisters. Don't be fooled by the Master Architect, the torch bearer, the one who burns the air and creates LIGHT. Think about it.... If God created light, couldn't light be Lucifer. Do we really need all of this matter and volatile action and reaction to exist. Or are we better off an idea that should have never come to light. Anyway, I don't know. But please, think about your biases of reality before you pick a side, this or that; that or this. About the only truth we are capable of understanding is that we are deceived every single day by forces that none of us understand. Photon beams versus Dark matter; Suns versus Black holes. Seriously, be careful of the path you choose. There is more than one way to eternity.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Until Sir Patrick Moore says it's legit, I'm going to keep laughing at all these "ZOMG we're doomed!!!eleven1" posts. It's ridiculous.

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by slaveearth

And yet there's still absolutely no evidence for it what-so-ever. Fantastic!

Haven't you got anything better to do except to mock others and produce one-line posts?

I have yet to see a post or thread from you that contains anything BUT mockery and one-liners. Prove me wrong, do some research of your own on a topic and post it here, prove you are more than a troll.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby

Originally posted by Unisol
thats why nasa is working on putting nukes on space ships^^
what do u think they would spend money on this?if they didnt need it

I think you've been watching too many movies. Exactly what do you think nukes on a space ship would accomplish?

Actually, I did watch a special on this topic. It wouldn't do a damn thing if it was a planet coming towards Earth. They developed it in case an asteroid or a comet was coming towards us. They said that they would aim it not AT the asteroid, but NEAR it in the hopes that the gravitational pull would knock the asteroid off its course just enough to get it away from Earth. But to think that it would be able to effect a planet is just silly.

They would never try to blow up a planet. That would cause more destruction then anything. Instead of one mass coming towards us, we would have millions of pieces hitting us.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
well I guess we'll find out soon enough if Nibiru does exist.. here comes 2009

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

Originally posted by Neiby

Originally posted by Unisol
thats why nasa is working on putting nukes on space ships^^
what do u think they would spend money on this?if they didnt need it

I think you've been watching too many movies. Exactly what do you think nukes on a space ship would accomplish?

Actually, I did watch a special on this topic. It wouldn't do a damn thing if it was a planet coming towards Earth. They developed it in case an asteroid or a comet was coming towards us. They said that they would aim it not AT the asteroid, but NEAR it in the hopes that the gravitational pull would knock the asteroid off its course just enough to get it away from Earth. But to think that it would be able to effect a planet is just silly.

They would never try to blow up a planet. That would cause more destruction then anything. Instead of one mass coming towards us, we would have millions of pieces hitting us.

actually you're completely wrong.

it all depends on the composition of the planet.
say... it's 95% comprised of the most highly combustible materials in the known universe, and a thermonuclear blast would cause a massive planet-wide chain reaction.

never say never.

sure .. it would be "destructive".. but the point is.. it all depends on the composition and other parameters.. but it COULD hypothetically happen.... then again.. you're arguing about a hypothetical planet lol.

-

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
... If I see a light in the sky towards the end of 2009 that I've never seen before, I'll start learning how to skin animals and dig wells because it's gonna be a long few years of surviving on my own...

So.. I´m with ChocoTaco369.
If I see something in 2 maybe 3 years I´ll prepare.
Besides, if it IS that big as some say, we will see it coming a few years before it hits/passes us all the way back to the outer system.

See you on the flip side!

i would like to say that if you can see it you are too late to start making preparations. it would be prudent to be prepared for any eventuality and be prepared well before you can see danger on the horizon..

daz__

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I will never understand why people post such negativity and nonsense without any evidence to back up their absurd, wild claims.
I've read all of Sitchins books and even he says that planet X is not due until at least another 1000 years. That's if you believe his contextual teachings to be true. It stands to reason that even a amateur astronomer with a small telescope would be able to see a planet the size of Saturn. The fact that no one has reported this object is proof enough, that it's all nonsense.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I think it's a bunch of hogwash anyway. but what they mean(propose) is that it's on an elliptical path. This elliptical path is not centered around our solar system, there is a longer side and shorter side of this ellipse around our solar system. Currently (proposed) it is on the longer side, which stretches out to billions of miles. And it is proposed that it will enter near earh coming from the long path (not sure how close to earth or any of that exactly) in 2009, continue on it's now on the short side of the ellipse, leave our solar system, return towards it and get close back to earth again in 2012. Then it should continue to head it's direction on the long path that should take about 4000 years to return again. I hope this info was helpful. Don't believe any of this crap though because it's all a bunch of crap these writers are trying to fool you and scare you into buying their books.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
I know there are threads on this subject but non point out
to the arrival of Planet X as early as 2009.

Will it ( Armageddon) happen in our lifetime? Yes! When exactly? We believe that clock’s been ticking for several years now. And our best-guess estimate lines up with 2009

www.returnofplanet-x.com...

Less than 2 years away ??

mod edit: changed to external quote tags

Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 17-9-2007 by UK Wizard]

If I was 20 times more gullible I might be shaking in my pants. People are simply profiting over the 2012 fears through use of books and online advertisements (amongst other media).

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here we are 12-22-08 and Nibiru is still a lost issue. Although people have predicted this event will happen in 2012, no solid evidence has yet to be reveled. If a planet the size of saturn is headed towards the earth u would be able to see it by now with a good telescope. Scientists and people in that field would have reported this and the buzz would have build but instead u hear nothing about it. It's not real, just another myth

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
video.google.com...

This video has been posted before but it should interest if you have not seen it.

Nassim Haramein shows NASA footage of what he thinks was Planet X that came through already. This is a must see video but it is 4 hours long in two parts. This is the second and the NASA footage is about 1/2 through it. I would encourage you all to view the whole film. It is physics at its best, and will give you many hours of contemplation about what he says and presents.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's 2009! I don't see it yet...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm so confused with all this X's and Orbits and Niburus and Paleadians
and 2009's and 2012's and alignments and spiritual awakenings.

Is anyone working on what's next after 2012 passes?!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Only thing I can think of is.........
Zetas right again!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This planet x is quite amazing. It's massive, travels incredibly fast, yet I've missed it on every single passing of the Earth that it's had since it's first arrival in 1998. Could somebody please take some pictures of its crossing in 2009 so I can at least get a look at it?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

When people say that it'll arrive this year is because were supposed to be able to see it from earth as soon as may. I guess all we can do is wait. But do prepare people. At least have a plan. Our goverment will not save most of us. The only ones that they will save are the youngest of each doctor, military, goverment etc.... and the most suitable to reproduce.... to continue the human race. So we must save ourselves and our children.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I'm so confused with all this X's and Orbits and Niburus and Paleadians
and 2009's and 2012's and alignments and spiritual awakenings.

Is anyone working on what's next after 2012 passes?!

Ya there's a 2015 prediction now by a so called former CIA agent can't remember the details though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join