It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean's 4 Year Plan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is just juvenile crap.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This is just juvenile crap.

and some of the stuff your lib pals are doing isnt?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Exactly! Most excellent point.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Howard Dean was not very presidential looking dude. He sounded like a Veloci-raptor in that speech when his head virtually exploded off his shoulders. I thought one of his aides was literally going to sneak up behind him in the middle of it and give him a shot of thorazine in the (c) to calm his craze. I mean he looked like a rabid dog. I would never let that guy around nukes!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Howard Dean Is not going to win the nomination. At least I dont think so.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Howard Dean was not very presidential looking dude. He sounded like a Veloci-raptor in that speech when his head virtually exploded off his shoulders. I thought one of his aides was literally going to sneak up behind him in the middle of it and give him a shot of thorazine in the (c) to calm his craze. I mean he looked like a rabid dog. I would never let that guy around nukes!

HAHAHAHA !!! That was comedy at it's best.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That's funny we were just talking about that last night,
That would be really dangerous if he had the control's for the nuke's in his posession, he's got such a hot head.

That guy has serious emotional problems that he can't control. Someone that's had a silver spoon in his mouth all these years and probably got his butt kissed frequently would react the way he does, no doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I didn't think "liberals" wanted nukes in the first place.
"I don't want this guy around nukes! Har har har..."
Not everyone in this nation thinks about our nuclear arsenal, and I would hope when true liberals do think of the nuclear arsenal, they think of it rotting in scrap yards and its payload deep inside Yuca Mountain.

You should feel it necessary to worry about a "hot-head" in office abusing the nuclear weaponry if there is a (R) next to his Title.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My my my. Arent we a little angry today Insite. Dean was the one who set aside that special time to humiliate himeself in public. It's not my fault the cheese slid off his cracker. You need to get into yoga bud!

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I saw the video.he tried ot reinvigorate his supporters after his poor showing. He didn't lose it. He was just energized, hyped. However, the media painted a totally diferent picture and lied about the whole event, particularly the (R) DrudgeReport.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

My my my. Arent we a little angry today Insite. Dean was the one who set aside that special time to humiliate himeself in public. It's not my fault the cheese slid off his cracker. You need to get into yoga bud!

Yeah, *breathe* yoga sounds good. I laughed my buns off at his screaming during the rally after the Iowa caucus, I have to admit, he's a psycho. YEEEAAAHHW!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't like dean and I hope bush stays so he can do the things he proposed. I am talking about space program. this could deliver much work for all the people now workless. and would be a boost to the economy allthough first you have to spend a little bid money. and dean doesn't want to go to the moon and mars is out of the question by him so f/ck him

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
I don't like dean and I hope bush stays so he can do the things he proposed. I am talking about space program. this could deliver much work for all the people now workless. and would be a boost to the economy allthough first you have to spend a little bid money. and dean doesn't want to go to the moon and mars is out of the question by him so f/ck him

I'm sorry. I know you have your hopes up for Bush and his new plans to the moon and the like. But, its not gonna happen. He was lying to you to get you not to think of the Paul O'Neil revalations. And it worked.

You will never hear about that idea ever again from this administration.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hope that horses arse Dean does somehow by the grace of god make a huge comeback and get the democratic nomination. That will be the best thing for the Republican party. Dean was assasinated by the Clintons in Iowa. Hilary wants to make it easy for Bush's 2nd term, so she does not wnat to have to run against an incumbent democrat in 2008.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I saw the video.he tried ot reinvigorate his supporters after his poor showing. He didn't lose it. He was just energized, hyped. However, the media painted a totally diferent picture and lied about the whole event, particularly the (R) DrudgeReport.
'

I saw it on the (D) CNN channel. He was out of control, and he admited it during the debate.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dean's real 4-year plan...

[size=10]NOT BE BUSH!!!

Works for me, he's got my vote...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't like bush, or dean. I want someone that's going to be "honest" not raise taxes, not lower taxes for "specific" people.

Whatever happened to a people's government????

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Whatever happened to a people's government

That died with the invention of "lobbyists" and "special interest groups"

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Whatever happened to a people's government

That died with the invention of "lobbyists" and "special interest groups"

Are you guys ever going to get it back???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join