It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 employee calls Art Bell Radio Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
hi all,
i've seen this footage recently on disclose tv:
www.disclose.tv...
usualy i'm very skeptic about those phone call but this one is really weird, the voice of the guy and the way is speaking make this call very credible or maybe he's a good actor!? but what is strange too it's the way they loose transmission and what Art say at the very end of the footage about the lossing transmission
"i never seen this for years, FOR YEARS." or stuff like that, english is my second language and i"m not an expert.....!
So what do you guys think about that? another hoax or the reality?
I want to say "true" but with all those too real stuff we had those last months, i can't judge by myself!!!!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by ufopunx]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Theres a couple discussions about this already,and I believe the guy called back later and said he hoaxed it.Heres one of the threads on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi There

This has been discussed many times here on ATS, I even started a thread about it,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the guy called back a few days later saying it was a hoax, but no-one seems to know for sure if it was actually the same guy though.

Very interesting though!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That was weird. The guy sound's so scared! I would take a wild guys and say true! Damn a few minutes more with this guy and maybe we would have alot more information regarding aliens and our goverment! Im really sorry the connection was "lost"

Edit: gramma

[edit on 12-9-2007 by ntenzpunishment]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ukmicky1980

oops sorry didn't make search before because i come everyday on this site and never seen it... maybe i need glasses?

i gonna read the others threads right now, but just a question before maybe i'll get the answer when looking at threads but, how did he do to make the radio station loose the transmission? i really doubt it was him who call back in the case of someone/thing trying to stop him to speak!!!!!!!

sorry for my poor english but he's getting better from day to day.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
this is several years old. it was part of the last track on tools lateralus album which was released my 2nd(?) year of college - that puts it around 2001. i'm sure the actual call is significantly older than that. so unless you were browsing back then, you would have needed to do a search. =)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

yes, i thought it was a more recent event as i never heard about it before!

but why not put this subject on the table again, because some events happens since it, i maybe and i said MAYBE find something, as popular mechanics said in his topic in an other thread
"Everyone please take into account that the caller's alleged intention was to warn people of imminent mass killings, and genocide by their own government."

Then,there's some "ideas" who came to my mind and there i read your post and you told me it's from 2001 so what happen this year? there wasn't a mass killing or a genocide that have been did by your government? also it was in the goal to get the population more controlable, what happen to the american people? you(americans) became #ing paranoid and start to believe everything what the media said and what is used to control people? media!

i just take a look at the video before posting and the year of the video is 1997, it's a bit a long for an imminent attack but it's still possible!
And again what's happen after the 9/11, doesn't america goes around the world to kill people for their interest and put their law/rules in these country? and now they will go to iran, world war 3 is coming and population will really be more controllable! it seems for me that plans of america is to rule the world as descripted in the phonecall!!!!!!!!!

So with all this paranoid ideas and in listening the video again and again, i just hope that i'm not true coz if it's the case we are going to die or being slave!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
as has been mentioned, it's covered several times on the site. If you want to discuss this further, do so in any of the links mentioned above.

It was, by the way, declared a hoax. The hoaxer even went on the show again to admit as much.

thread's closed.

top topics

join