It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Report: Israel spots nuclear installations in Syria

page: 3
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Electro38
seemed to have interpreted Nostradamus's writings in such a way that it is reflected very much the events that are now happening.


Beauty of Nostradamus,
His words can be twisted and altered to mean anything. Key word being "interpreted". What something means to you can mean a different thing to me.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by infinite]


Agreed, you can make your own conclusions about most "predictions". (Especially Nostradamus)

However, I think everyone is missing my point. As strange as it seems the producers of that program I mentioned about Nostradamus, in their interpretations of Nostra's writings, seem to have very accurately described the events as they are unfolding, beginning with 9-11, and the invasion of Afghanistan (land of the Mongols).

It one of their "interpretations" they say specifically that Nostradamus predicted that the beginning of the [end], or [WW3] would be started when Israel launches a nuke missle into Syria.

(I have no idea what Nostradamus really predicted, but thought it was interesting that someone seems to have predicted this, whether indirectly through the writing of Nostra. or whatever.)

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Electro38]




posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am a tad cynical of the whole thing, while, as a person living in this world and indeed with the UK, I do in fact comprehend that 9/11 was a CIA job, I don’t go in for the no planes issue or the death ray bull.

I can clearly remember watching a Video (and I say video, because it was a VHS tape some years ago, maybe 15 years ago) that was talking about the French man himself, it said that WWIII would start (not the same words, but you get the idea) with Iran and Syrian man power, crossed with Russian nuclear capability and something about a blue turban being worn.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
These Nostradamus based arguments are useless. Anyone can make up any quatrains, remember the "twin brothers brought low" prophecy that circulated in late 2001?


Please read my posts, I am suggesting that the producers of a program about Nostradamus, in their interpretations, seem to have very accurately predicted what has unfolded since 9-11-01.

What scared me was what they said specifically about Israel and Syria. I had originally seen this program air when I was kid about 20 years ago. They re-played it right after 9-11 on the History Channel. It scared me because after describing a "battle in the land of the Mongols" and the "fire at 45 degrees in the New City", Israel will launch a missle into Syria, which would signal the beginning of the end, or beginning of www3.

Forget about Nostradamus, whatever he did or didn't write or predict. It doesn't matter. What this TV program stated (it's producers, writers, etc.) is what I'm pointing out.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
I am a tad cynical of the whole thing, while, as a person living in this world and indeed with the UK, I do in fact comprehend that 9/11 was a CIA job, I don’t go in for the no planes issue or the death ray bull.

I can clearly remember watching a Video (and I say video, because it was a VHS tape some years ago, maybe 15 years ago) that was talking about the French man himself, it said that WWIII would start (not the same words, but you get the idea) with Iran and Syrian man power, crossed with Russian nuclear capability and something about a blue turban being worn.


I'm an optimist. Don't want to believe horrible "predictions" from anyone. But you seem to have seen the exact program I am referring to.

Whether we "believe it or not", that's not at all the argument here. The argument is that it was said, almost exactly as it seems to be unfolding now, by someone. Recorded for anyone to see and hear.

I find the program to be astonishing when I saw it for the 2nd time right after 9-11. The producers, or writers seemed to have portrayed Nostra's predictions in a way that almost exactly described the events up to and after 9-11. So when they mentioned that stuff about Syria and Iran, I made a note to myself to remember that and see if it actually happens. And it seems like it might, or almost did.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Please read my posts, I am suggesting that the producers of a program about Nostradamus, in their interpretations, seem to have very accurately predicted what has unfolded since 9-11-01.

What scared me was what they said specifically about Israel and Syria. I had originally seen this program air when I was kid about 20 years ago. They re-played it right after 9-11 on the History Channel. It scared me because after describing a "battle in the land of the Mongols" and the "fire at 45 degrees in the New City", Israel will launch a missle into Syria, which would signal the beginning of the end, or beginning of www3.

Forget about Nostradamus, whatever he did or didn't write or predict. It doesn't matter. What this TV program stated (it's producers, writers, etc.) is what I'm pointing out.


I happen to think that this is a good and relevant point, forget about Nostradamus, he seen a movie that matched these events before these events occurred. if one does not trust the words of Nostradamus, that’s fair enough, but I remember seeing a video, which said something similar and it really has stuck in my mind, who cares who the hell said it, it was still said and watched, before the events.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Electro38
seemed to have interpreted Nostradamus's writings in such a way that it is reflected very much the events that are now happening.


Beauty of Nostradamus,
His words can be twisted and altered to mean anything. Key word being "interpreted". What something means to you can mean a different thing to me.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by infinite]
I agree,Nostrodamus was as accurate as sylvia brown or john edwards



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was searching youtube and did find the program "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow), but I can't yet find the part where it is mentioned about Syria and Israel. It seems as if the clips on youtube a slightly cut up, they begin and end late/premature suggesting things may have been cut out.

I did see part 8 of the clips on youtube, where they mention Russia joining with Persia (Iran) to attack the US (The New City).

Forget Nostradamus, consider him irrelevant. The makers (producers, writers, etc.) of this program seem to have made some interesting predictions.

Search "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" on YouTube.
See part 8 at about 7:20, pertaining to the alliance between Iran and Russia.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Electro38]



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
who would benefit from a massive aerial attack against syria and iran?


Nobody. Nobody ever does. The problem is people in power don't think like this they actually believe if you have a big enough stick and hit hard enough you win without consequence. I suspect the real issue is that these people in power can't read because any idiot who read a history book would be able to determine that case or perhaps they think a big enough stick has never been used yet that will prove them correct!

Idiots.



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
The Man Who Saw Tomorrow


Yes that was it, nice one.

"A "King of Terror", wearing a blue turban, will rise from Persia (Iran), and with the assistance of Russia will wage World War III against the western countries (after a nuclear attack against New York City), including the United States, Great Britain and France"

Link



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
who would benefit from a massive aerial attack against syria and iran?



I read this report in todays west Australian,
and I agree it makes sense of previous activities but something still sat in my mind.

Why hasnt Israel accused, or atleast publically declared this as being the reasoning behind them buzzing?

Surely, If syria was producing nuclear weapons/materials sourced by Iran and Nkorea, Israel would be screaming this to high heaven....



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gramlengo



North Korea may be cooperating with Syria on some sort of nuclear facility in Syria, according to new intelligence the United States has gathered over the past six months, sources said.


Washington Post



another report from
www.ec-an.eu...

gives us a little more info.
scroll down the link page to the 3rd news item titled;
"Did China Know About N. Korea Nuclear Trade?"

the Turkish Military (not the Turkish govt) was watching the NK facility
in Syria developing...
and it was (allegedly) the Turkey military that alerted Israel & the USA
about the nuclear covert operations.

on earlier days' reports, it was ventured that NK has set up a franchise to sell these various AQs & Jihadists & others,
enough nuclear material to make many 'dirty bombs', to be used against the West.


watch for Israel to keep expanding the bombings to engage Syria and the Hezbollah in Lebanon (Iran's proxy), while the USA pre-empts the N.K. nuclear infrastructure...and in turn have Pakistan itself contained from the East & West & South to that a new tri-power rule of Pakistan can happen



posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   



"A "King of Terror", wearing a blue turban, will rise from Persia (Iran), and with the assistance of Russia will wage World War III against the western countries (after a nuclear attack against New York City), including the United States, Great Britain and France"



thanks...

(this is a side issue)

that's the quatrain i've looked for over the years,
The Blue Turban man, but when i read it I interpeted it differently;

The King of Terror, "Blue Turban", would be a transplanted Arab, (instead of Persian)
The 'Blue Turban', would be a zealot, likely in Pakistan (instead of Afghanistan or Saudi Arabian)
his name would be "LANDIS" or something like it. (i had a fellow student
at Hershey, PA whose name was Landis & was from that region of India)

the NYC hollow mountains, (and 2 DC targets), would fall in this Blue Turban's name...to start WWIII, as the quatrain states

i'll commit that quatrain to a folder on 9-11 links, thaks again



posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

uk.reuters.com...

...Id like to see what people opinions are about this. Maybe someone could explain some possible reasons for this.

[edit on 12/9/07 by Pfeil]


Dear Pfeil,

In my opinion the 2 mains reasons for the Ireali raid are made clear in the Reuters report, to wit:


The New York Times quoted U.S. officials saying Israel's most likely targets in Syria were Iranian arms for Hezbollah, against whom Israel fought a month-long war last year.



One former U.S. intelligence official who still follows the Middle East closely said he believed previous comments from Western diplomats in Damascus that last week's incident centred on an attempt by Israel to test whether Syria's air defences had been improved since purchases of new equipment from Russia.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join