It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

If only you read any of the posts.Through ceonversation it was brought up.I now think they may or may not be.The only reason we leaked it to the media was to make certain poeple understand were moving nukes around and are past the games.

Another poster brough up how we already have nukes that are right next to Iran basically.So these may or may not be headed there,I would say probably not at this point.But they sure are at a base that does and can fly there if they need them.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFloyd
Mr. Salla's conclusion makes a lot of sense to me:

I agree. Michael Salla's analysis was one of the best I've seen to date. In an article written by Salla on September 4 (2 days before the leaking of the flying nukes event), " Will the U.S. Attack Iran Before September 21? - Are CIA Front Companies Investing $4.5 Billion to Profit from attacking Iran?" he connects unusual stock market activities with the possibility that the US is gearing up for an attack on Iran.

There has been much recent speculation that the Bush administration is about to authorize a massive preemptive aerial assault against Iran.

What gives these reports of an imminent attack against Iran greater credibility is an August 2007 series of purchases of up to 4.5 billion dollars in particular type of stock called 'put options' and 'call options' which are based on a dramatic shift in the U.S. stock market (see: /yw8q4f & /ys2gcj ).

A similar stock market event happened in the weeks before 911 when anonymous investors made great profits when they successfully 'predicted' a dramatic drop in airline and insurances stocks, while also 'predicting' dramatic increases in stocks of corporations producing military armaments.

A more plausible explanation for the mysterious billion dollar investments is that hidden investors have insider knowledge that an attack against Iran will occur before September 21. If an attack occurred along the scale described by emerging reports, then the U.S. stock market would collapse as oil prices escalated dramatically. This would spark a global recession, and cause great hardship to many Americans who would find their investments and jobs at risk.

The current military plans available to the public mention only conventional munitions but it is more likely that some tactical nuclear weapons will be used to take out Iran's deeply buried nuclear facilities. The effect of tactical nuclear weapons to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities would be devastating.

And then 2 days later the military notifies the public about the nukes being moved to Barksdale.

And why Barksdale?

Barksdale AFB is used as a staging base for operations in the Middle East. This is circumstantial evidence that the weapons were being deployed for possible use in the Middle East.

The leaking and discovery of the nuclear armed B-52 at Barksdale was not part of the script. According to a confidential source of Larry Johnson, a former counter-terrorism official from the State Department and CIA, the discovery of the nuclear armed B-52 was leaked. Johnson concludes: "Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? I don't know, but it is a question worth asking."

exopolitics.org...

I think the military is NOT in agreement with this direction which is why they went public. And those people who stood to make so much money from a stock market collapse did not expect anyone to find out about the nukes beforehand.

So, are these "investors in doom" going to just let $4.5 billion vaporize on the 21st? Now that the "let's nuke Iran and cause global chaos" plan is not likely to occur, is there a plan B?

As the 21st draws nigh, I am feeling more optimistic that these speculators are going to lose their money. Let's hope so.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Ahmadinejad would use a nuke. He has already said he feels it's his duty to bring about armaggedon to usher in the 12th Mahdi. This would also help with his dream of wiping Israel off the map. We are no longer in the realm of MAD. He doesn't care.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Midwest Girl]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
if the yanks want war brign it on im sure the iranians will crush them and push them out the mid east and it will be some thing big yea the americas will have to pay aswel as others. i dought there will be war look at it america is caught up in iraq there is no way they can wage another war troops are strecthed and even if they do launch a massice airstrike then what about the iranian counter attacks? its not likely america wants to risk more lives.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Midwest Girl

i though ti covered the wiping israel of the map on another thread get it right he did not say to wipe israel of the map do your research mate.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Originally posted by Liamoville
I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the woture will occrld, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.

I would not be so confident of that statement. Many in the bush admin are hard core evangelicals who believe that the second coming and the rapture will occur once the bombs start falling.

Evangelical Christians don't believe starting a war will usher in the rapture. Actually, many evangelicals believe the rapture will occur before any bombs start falling. Those who believe it will be after, don't believe they will have anything to do with it. Israel's enemies will attack from all sides and the Antichrist will sign a peace treaty to bring peace to the earth. This has nothing to do with the U.S. nuking anyone. If you had checked facts/read the bible, you would have known Bush's 'people' don't think nuking Iran will bring about the rapture.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
I really do wish that everyone would use a little logic instead of falling of the abyss saying "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"! Let's at least give some thought to the nuke mix-up being nothing more than a mistake. Afterall, this is the government..and we all know how brilliant those civil service people can be.

I don't know what happened with these nukes, and I don't claim all civil servants are bright, but this was no mistake. There are safeguards inside of safeguards. Everyone must sign-off. There are codes and confirmations. Not to mention 'dummy' warheads don't look like nukes. These bombs were put on this plane for a reason. I have no idea what the reason was, but it was no mistake.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

i though ti covered the wiping israel of the map on another thread get it right he did not say to wipe israel of the map do your research mate.

My bad. He didn't say 'wipe off the map' he said 'must be wiped out from the map of the world.' Do your research, mate.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Girl

Originally posted by manzoor

My bad. He didn't say 'wipe off the map' he said 'must be wiped out from the map of the world.' Do your research, mate.

edition.cnn.com...

I second that. Good posts by the way.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Looks like silo was right on track. Check out this thread for the updated story. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Do we really need to rely on WMD to incapacitate Iran? Sure it's quicker, and does a more thorough job.

But I really hate the U.S. being the only country to ever use Nuclear Weapons in aggression against another country, it has put a stigma on us, that will never go away.

I don't wanna see us resorting to that again.

You think alot of countries hate us now....

If we can't take out Iran quickly and cleanly without using WMD with the firepower we have, then we have no business even going in there. Even if we can I don't think we should be going in there anyway, unless we have prior knowledge that they are planning something. Which with this administation who knows if info like that would even be true.

I don't think the Japanese will ever forget either. That is gonna bite us in the arse one day when we least expect it.

Even though it's a coalition, and the UN gave us(the Coalition) permission to move in on Iraq, and take Saddam out of power, yes?. America ALWAYS comes out looking like the bad guy.

I know someone has to keep the nutters in check and not let them start produceing mass WMD's but damn why does it have to be us, why must we police the world. Then have everyone hate us for it.

I guess it's all about money, and business and resources on scales that I could never comprehend, but hell, I hate the whole world thinking that all American people back what our President is doing with our military, when it's quite the opposite.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Six nukes "accidently" flown to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.There has been many discussions here at ATS concerning how it would be possible to do this "accidently".In the end everyone generally agrees its would be impossible to do such a thing on accident.

I believe these weapons are headed to Iran and I'll tell you why.

OK so the government was going to secretly ship the missiles to Iran?

here are couple problems with that hypothesis:
1. The government let out the info that about the missiles so the spot light was put on the missile shipment. If you're going to hide something, don't call the press.

2. There are plenty of nukes on subs and various other ships so why take these ?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
1. The government let out the info that about the missiles so the spot light was put on the missile shipment. If you're going to hide something, don't call the press.

Just a little scenario:

1. Six warheads go missing during a "secret trip" to Iran's borders. Of course, the media is informed and reports it.

2. "Missing warheads" become "Stolen warheads", of course there is just one side to blame: "Iranian Terrorists". Of course, the media is reporting the story now all over the world.

3. The media is starting to speculate, that the 6 stolen warheads can be smuggled into the US and be used, to bomb whole cities.

4. January/February 2008 - Six nuclear bombs go of in six major US cities, killing over 10 million people. Of course, the media did their job and we already know who to blame.

5. American counter attack results in bombing Iran and Syria with atomic weapons and wiping them out the map, what will give the start for a much bigger Islamic-Christian conflict, maybe even for WW3.

6. New laws for American citizens, providing more power to finally get the desired "Police State".

7. Another "Inside Job" ( And more movies from Mr. Moore
)

Have a nice weekend

[edit on 6/10/07 by absente]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Even if the nukes went missing...they still have to have certain things done to them, before they were usable.

psalm 91:7 a thousand may fall at your left and ten thousand at your right, but it will not come near you....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Edited untill I gather the proper materials to show coincide with my post.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Voice1776]

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join