It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I have heard about the million Iraqi poeple being dead but I don't know how secure the source I saw was.On the other hand I do still agree with most of what stellar says.

As you should given the fact that i do my best to stick to facts.

This is the numbers for the last study indicating about 900 000 dead...

www.boston.com...

www.ft.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

news.independent.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

I believe we have overstayed our welcome and we will make no improvements. A lot of Iraqi poeple still dislike the U.S because of its actions,and I don't blame them.

You were never welcome and the intent of the Bush regime were never to make any 'improvements' to Iraq and certainly not for the Iraqi people.

I mean we all know the Bush planning team must be garbage.

Actually they are very smart people and this is pretty much what they had in mind for Iraq...

Oh really were finaly going to withdraw Mr.President?BS,you know how he says starting with taking 30 thousand troops home?Thats garbage,hes doing it in intervals of 4 thousand..So in a year they will be back to before the surge numbers in Iraq.

Their so very clever yes.
You only have to look at the massive permanent basis and embassy that have been constructed to know that the US national security people are going to have to be physically thrown out of Iraq by Iraqi's to get them out.

This administration is a damm joke,we all know that Iraq won't meet the security requirments for bringing the troops home.So in turn we are still going to have the exact same number of troops there.Sigh.

Unless the American people take to the streets and demand that they all come home it's just very unlikely to happen.

See Al-Qaeda is already picking up their attacks. There is no defending this garbage of a president,LET HIM FALL.

Whatever you may to call the current US administration is fine with me but please never presume to think that much if any of what results from their actions is coincidental or due to 'bad luck' their 'stupidity', 'ignorance' or anything that basically assumes that we are dealing with 'regular' people.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Kiss the world, as we know it, GOODBYE !

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Wow nicely said in that last post man.I 100% agree with everything you said.This is no accident,I mean if regular guys like you and I can see it then surely those with a monsterous salary saw it coming.These guys aren't paid to be dumb.Just like the nukes being missplaced,ya ok ha.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Thank you Stellar, that was stellar...

Here's the best analysis I've read so far:

September 7, 2007
Was a Covert Attempt to Bomb Iran with Nuclear Weapons foiled by a Military Leak?
By Michael Salla
On August 30, a B-52 bomber armed with five nuclear-tipped Advanced Cruise missiles traveled from Minot Air Force base, North Dakota, to Barksdale Air Force base, Louisiana.

www.opednews.com...

Mr. Salla's conclusion makes a lot of sense to me:

Consequently, there is considerable circumstantial evidence to argue that the nuclear armed B-52 was part of a covert operation, outside the regular chain of military command. The most plausible authority responsible for this was Vice President Cheney. He very likely used the Secret Service to take charge of a contrived National Special Security Event involving a nuclear armed B-52 that would be flown from Minot AFB. The B-52 was directed to Barksdale Air Force base where it would have conducted a covert mission to the Middle East involving the detonation of one or more nuclear weapons most likely in or in the vicinity of Iran. This could either have occurred during a conventional military strike against Iran, or a False Flag operation in the Persian Gulf region.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenFloyd

Well lets just hope they remember this when we begin a war with iran

In late April, the military leadership, headed by General Pace, achieved a major victory when the White House dropped its insistence that the plan for a bombing campaign include the possible use of a nuclear device to destroy Iran's uranium-enrichment plant at Natanz, nearly two hundred miles south of Tehran. …. "Bush and Cheney were dead serious about the nuclear planning," the former senior intelligence official told me. "And Pace stood up to them. Then the world came back: 'O.K., the nuclear option is politically unacceptable.'

Although I think any war with iran even non-nuclear will lead to disaster.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dont know if this is relevant, nobody seems to have brought it up. One of the individuals responsible for loading the nukes onto the plane has been found dead. Doesn't say how he died. Just a coincidence ?

www.democraticunderground.com...

cryptogon.com...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That was brought up around page 5 I think I'm not sure though.It's crazy the timing of his death ehh?It makes you think it's fishy because the timing alone.

Could this soldier havd known to much?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We already have nukes in the persian gulf and arabian sea, these 6 were not needed LOL. How funny the conclusions that are jumped to on this board.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Lol actually if you read any of it at all you quickly realize I changed my view and now think the only reason anything about the nukes was ever leaked was purely to intimidate Iran and let them know we are moving nukes around.

If we moved nukes around in the middle east,that action alone could spark a war,so you move them around at home to be safe.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Project_Silo:

Ponder this...did anyone complain about the B52 flight worldwide?

I didn't hear any outcry from any national leader. Could it be that somebody else dropped their skivvis first? Then we dropped ours?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Who are thinking of, Russia? They have been uo to some shady stuff.

reply to post by AERO_VISIONS

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AERO_VISIONS
Project_Silo:

Ponder this...did anyone complain about the B52 flight worldwide?

I didn't hear any outcry from any national leader. Could it be that somebody else dropped their skivvis first? Then we dropped ours?

That is a great point man.I don't remember seeing other nations mention it either.Also I have not heard about any other suspicious nuclear activity from any other nation,although I'm going to go look right now.

I'll throw whatever I find up here.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The entire world leadership is silent on the flight...therefore, this was a response to an event...and every world leader knows it. My guess, the Russians put up 12? bombers with cruise missiles...nuclear? over the arctic...we then raised them one fully nuclear armed "rogue" bomber.

All leaders are silent...therefore, all leaders expected this response. I find it interesting that we "advertised" it. We don't typically do that, so in doing so we are stating our resolve to follow through...

These events are coming in a rapid succession and as a result are becoming opaque to the discerning individual. If and when these events become transparent, the members on this site will see it clearly.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AERO_VISIONS

You really got me thinking.Although if this is the case I sure hope it stops where it is.Don't need super powers one upping eachother with nukes ehhh.

That makes a lot of sense though,especially when you ask why didn't any other county say something.Also it broke the law they wrote up for the first time in 40 years.I forget exactly what that law or regulation was.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think the input from military personel on this site gives evidence that the loading of these nuclear weapons onto the B52 would have been noticed by several. Measures are put into place to insure that this does not happen. Multiple people were aware that these nuclear weapons were loaded onto the plane and that it took off. The main question remains, why did our government feel it was necessary to go airborne with these nukes. That is the part of the story we are not hearing. Nukes heading for decomission are not loaded that way, nor are they flown on the wings of a B52, alongside others for that matter. There would not be a need to fly these over to the middle east as we already have nukes in that area. Another question, how long was the B52 truly airborne of the U.S. skies? It was reported that it took up to 10 hours to locate the bombs, which may or may not be true, but that gives a long flight window. Someone speculated that it could be posturing in response to Russia or another countries fly-bys. This is a possibility. I don't think the deaths of the airmen from the base have anything to do with the airborne nukes. I do however wonder what the real reason is that we put them in the air. Thats the mystery.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

Yes I agree there is no need for flying them to the middle east.I at first thought we only leaked that information because we wanted to make the world aware we are moving nukes around.But now I'm kinda thinking the only reason we leaked the information out was "retaliation" of sorts to somoeone.

Like said maybe the 12 Russian bombers had something they weren't suppose to have.Who knows really.There is no reason they had to tell us they made such a huuuge mistake,so why tell us?

We wanted that news to get it,but to who?Iran,Russia,China,Terrorists?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The US will never attack Iran with Nuclear weapons the reason being that just because Iran may have a nuclear programme does not mean that they can deploy anything like a short range or long range missile.
The best way to attack the US would be through suitcase dirty bombs. But at the moment no terrorist has accomplished this and i hope and trust they never do.
This is going to be conventional but the US are going to look at this very carefully as they are already heavily committed now in both Afganistan and more heavily in Iraq.
The US has got to consult the UN before any attack on Iran is made as it would be an outlandish thing to do knowing that they attacked Iraq with no backing of the UN.
The US went to war in Iran with no mandate from the United Nations the UN would have to sanction any attack on Iran and if it felt that Iran does pose a threat to other countries in its immediate location or even mankind this threat would be dealt with.
As for these so called missiles being shipped out to the US Airbase i ask why? there is no real need as the US know who exactly are a danger to them as well as their country any country who does pose an immediate threat to the US will be dealt with by the US and they have the means and the power to do it. China will rattle its voice or opinion on what the US are doing but would never go up against the US as for Russia? forget it Russia maybe a nuclear armed country but would never go up against China. If this threat in Iran is real and they are capable of deploying a strike with Nuclear weapons i don't think China would stand by and let this world slip into all out Nuclear war. The end is not nigh and all this scare mongering that Nuclear weapons will be used forget it! It will happen one day i have no doubt but it wont be Iran v US If Iran is a threat to the international community it will be The World V Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Did you actually READ any of those? He was NOT responsible for loading the nuclear weapons. The unit he was assigned to was responsible for MANY things, INCLUDING the security of the weapons. However, there is no way to know if HE was part of the nuclear security portion of the unit, or if he was simply a gate guard at the base.

If you actually lived near a base you would hear about soldiers being hurt and killed a lot. We always had army soldiers in car wrecks for awhile. They'd go out partying before shipping out, and get drunk, and crash on the way back. Or they'd just party hard for no reason and crash going home. Luckily most of them were single vehicle accidents.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by room237
The best way to attack the US would be through suitcase dirty bombs. But at the moment no terrorist has accomplished this and i hope and trust they never do.

Well don't think that they haven't tried. First off remember the incident with polonium 210 in the UK?
polonium 210

Polonium 210 is used as the trigger for the actual suitcase nukes that Russia built. It has a very short half life and decays very quickly. There is really only one reason to possess polonium 210. I remember reading a book from a former Soviet general that stated the USSR planted several suitcase nukes throughout the USA as a backup plan. Now the polonium 210 would have decayed by now. So the only thing needed to make the weapon usable once again would be more polonium 210. The last I heard the UK had traced the material back to Germany, then someplace in the former USSR.

I know this is off topic but I just thought I should mention that I believe there are those out there trying to ready an actual suitcase nuke after this incident with polonium 210. A dirty bomb would be very easy for the terrorists to assemble etc. But events tend to show someone is out to activate a suitcase bomb.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So again, exactly why are 6 nukes headed to Iran? Only 6? We already have many more than that over there right now so why were these 6 needed? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join