It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think the missing nuke thing is bogus.I'm more concerned that the goverment used this whole nuke thing to scare Iran.Why else ever tell the public?Not to mention the monsterous jump Iran propaganda.

At this point I feel any strike on Iran will open pandoras box.Many have not dug hard and looked into the allience between Russia,China,Iran.It's a scary spot we are in,and it gets scarier day by day.All I know is im about wore out keeping up with all this stressfull sheet.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

We also sold them nuclear parts while they are trying to go nuclear this time around.Only thing is they don't know wich ones were bought from us because we did it on the DL.Also the parts we did give them were bad so they would have a hard time figuring out how many bad parts all together they have and why their equipment wont work.

But knowing ths U.S I would not put it past us to give them good parts.To speed up the time untill we go to war.Who the hell knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I agree,

It seems there is a concerted effort to validate and justify military action against Iran.

No, there is a concerted effort on this site to prove US will go to war with Iran very soon, and to be even sillier this effort also wants to say nukes will be used, oh wait...it is even sillier we will use the nukes against our own troops.

Come on people.

First it was the Stock Exchange that was going to take a huge dive on Monday and it has had a nice recovery from a few bad weeks, and then it was something big on the 11th, and that day went by very quietly, and now it is the 14th with what a war with Iran?

Anyone want to bet me that Friday is just another nice day and next week is also just another week and at the end of 2012 there is no one in any NWO concentration camps?

I think what bothers me the most are the posters who are truly upset over all this hype. If I was them I would relax and go out one night and just spend a few hours staring at the night sky to come back to the reality that all this is very small.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I think the missing nuke thing is bogus.I'm more concerned that the goverment used this whole nuke thing to scare Iran.Why else ever tell the public?Not to mention the monsterous jump Iran propaganda.

A nuke is a strategic weapon and not a tactical one. There is really nothing we can do with them that would make Iran flinch in the least for they know there is no chance for us to use them. Building up forces on their border would get there attention, but a nuke is worthless unless you are another superpower with your own nukes.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well remember how i mentioned Russia is buddy buddy with venezuela?I have thought for a while now this would be a good strategy to catch the U.S with it's pants down.

Russia is sending tons of military equipment to just about everyone who hates us,this including good ol Hugo Chavez.Well what about slipping a nuke or two or even more into some of the silos of the submarines being delivered.

Then when the u.S has a air war against iran and has to defend agaisnt incoming missiles and all that good stuff.Good ol Chavez can now live up to some of his comments about the U.S.Pop up off the shore a few thousand miles and give the U.S a phone call....

This would be devastating.We would be at war in 3 places and have nuclear equiped submarines sitting off our shores..And Russia can say,I don't have any idea what your talking about.Have any evidence?

Do you think the U.S would surrender in this scenerio?or would we try to figure a way to kill the subs without them detecting us and hope they dont just hit the red butten before we think of something?

Believe it or not that is why my name is Project_Silo,I have for a long time now thought that would be a great strategy if I was on the other side.And frankly its worrysome.Yess we would have some defense still here at home,do we have censores or something thousands of miles off the coast all the way around?Or would they detect these submarines?

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

First post here...I do believe that we absolutely have some sort of detection system for subs and other underwater threats. I live near the Point Mugu Naval Base and have talked to several people that work there (Military and civilian) and they tell me that we cannot even imagine the technology that they have. At this particular base (on the SoCal coast) they are training dolphins to detect threats such as subs and what not...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaliGuy

Ya I'm sure we have some at a certain distance but I dont know if they would make the huge investment to put these devices thousands of miles out and everywhere in between.

How far out do you think these have been placed?Do you have any idea of their detecting range?Hrmmmm

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

A nuke is a strategic weapon and not a tactical one. There is really nothing we can do with them that would make Iran flinch in the least for they know there is no chance for us to use them. Building up forces on their border would get there attention, but a nuke is worthless unless you are another superpower with your own nukes.

Yea or if we say they have nukes.Tell me then why would a weapons of mass destruction expert be talking to Condi about war planning?His speciality is WMDS not the facilities where Iran is manufactoring uranium.

There has also been alot of talk since the start of all this years back that there is a possibility the U.S. would use nukes.The smaller ones that don't put out much radiation.True story,so either it is a possibility or they are using it for intimidation......

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by CaliGuy

Ya I'm sure we have some at a certain distance but I dont know if they would make the huge investment to put these devices thousands of miles out and everywhere in between.

How far out do you think these have been placed?Do you have any idea of their detecting range?Hrmmmm

I have no idea as far as detecting range. I wasn't told what the devices were or how they work. I was mainly told about the dolphin training program, which in itself is pretty crazy stuff in my opinion. The dolphins are used for short range. From my understanding to stop say a diver from being able to get near the beach of the base and such...The dolphin stuff is not classified or anything. The local paper ran a story about it.

I wish I had more info for ya, but I don't (at least for now).

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Project_Silo

For submarine detection, refer to SOSUS (SOund SUrveillance System).
A line of sensors for submarine detection that has been in place for years.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ya cali the dolphins have been known for a while,does'nt make it any less awsome though haha.

And TY Aero I'm going to check that out now

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by zero effect
"I seriously doubt we would target their reactor seeing as we would as i have said before want to keep their infrastructure intact not make them glow in the dark and the reason we havent invaded n.korea is because we use DIPLOMACY and it is called containment which has and will continue to work but sadly that isnt a option with Iran and all iran is doing is spinning the Propaganda wheel and saying the americans will attack us just you wait while the iran stir the pot so it can be a self fullfilling prophecy when we retaliate and they will say see we told you they would attack"

I hope you are correct about not targeting that particular reactor,but with what you said about the Iranians "spinning" the situation,maybe they would keep the "dual use" aspects of their nuke program in this very location-so that an attack on the reactor would create large civilian casualties-and VERY bad publicity for whoever attacked them.
The Iranians are not the only ones doing the spinning though Zero,if you catch my drift..
My main worry is that if the US do decide to remove the Iranian nuclear capability,they are hardly going to miss out a small but potentially dangerous facility as the Tehran reactor.Lets hope it doeesn't get to that point.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello all,

This is my first post so plese be gentle

I apologize if I'm going over ground already covered.

This one day stand-down might serve as a destraction while a special team or teams move the weapons.

I would not put anything pass this rogue governemt.

Over the next few days I encourage all of you to contact your representatives and demand independent, international inspections of the entire US arsenal. That's the only way were going to know for sure if anything has gone missing. God help us if it has.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Green Floyd.

About the stand down-some guys on the radio were saying that this kind of thing is pretty much SOP whenever a mishap/accident/anomaly occurs.
Due to the events of last week with the 6 "missing" nukes,they said a stand down would be definite.
So hopefully nothing to worry about,although I do understand why people are concerned after the stand down of 911.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I think I responded to this before but, the nuclear penetrators are actually tactical weapons. It is a precise, targeted munition that has one objective. The big mama's that wipe out cities are most likely what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Pretty much exactly what im saying in this GlobalResearch article.

Still on the fence with his first few lines in the article,but I agree with everything right here for sure.

If such a plan were to be launched, the war would escalate and eventually engulf the entire Middle-East Central Asian region.

The war could extend beyond the region, as some analysts have suggested, ultimately leading us into a World War III scenario.

In this regard, the structure of military alliances is crucial. China and Russia have entered into farreaching military cooperation agreements with Iran. The latter have a direct bearing on the conflict. Iran possesses an advanced air defense system as well as capabilities to target US and allied positions in Iraq and the Gulf States, as demonstrated in recent military exercises.

The US-led naval deployment (involving a massive deployment of military hardware) is taking place in two distinct theaters:the Persian Gulf and the Eastern Mediterranean.

The militarization of the Eastern Mediterranean is broadly under the jurisdiction of NATO in liaison with Israel. Directed against Syria, it is conducted under the façade of a UN peace-keeping mission. In this context, the war on Lebanon last Summer must be viewed as a stage of the broader US sponsored military road-map.

The naval armada in the Persian Gulf is largely under US command, with the participation of Canada.

The naval buildup is coordinated with the air attacks. The planning of aerial bombings of Iran started in mid-2004, pursuant to the formulation of CONPLAN 8022 in early 2004. In May 2004, National Security Presidential Directive NSPD 35 entitled Nuclear Weapons Deployment Authorization was issued. While its contents remain classified, the presumption is that NSPD 35 pertains to the stockpiling and deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in the Middle East war theater in compliance with CONPLAN 8022.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but it fits in this one too. Apparently a former Reagan official has issued a public warning that the Bush administration is preparing to orchestrate a staged terrorist attack in the United States:

Bush prepares another September 11 terror act to transform America into dictatorship

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Blimey,Paul Craig Roberts in Pravda...not too good for the credibility factor unfortunately.
I ain't dissing the guy in any way,but Pravda has a rep for dodgy reporting to say the least.
I wonder if he gave a direct interview to them or they were sold the story from a 3rd party...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Copernicus

Blimey,Paul Craig Roberts in Pravda...not too good for the credibility factor unfortunately.
I ain't dissing the guy in any way,but Pravda has a rep for dodgy reporting to say the least.
I wonder if he gave a direct interview to them or they were sold the story from a 3rd party...

Yeah, hard to say. Just wanted to share it. I agree that it might not be the most credential source out there, but then again, Im not sure they would make it up completely...

The only reason we have such poor credibility sources is because the mainstream media isnt asking the tough questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah,true-although the reason I mentioned the "3rd party" element is that maybe there are people out there who wish to discredit people such as PCR,by getting them in such publications as Pravda,if you catch my drift.

Also I could not find the author of the article-so I am going to guess it was probably the dreaded Sorcha Faal,who knows ATS are onto her/him and has started to not attribute his/her name to stories..

SS out.

edit: heres a link to Sorcha Faal's pic-real or fake i know not.She looks OK though..

www.soultravel.nu...

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Thanks for the warm welcome Silcone Synapse...

Military Times broke the story: www.militarytimes.com...

Reading a follow-up at
www.airforcetimes.com...

two things stood out to me:

I. "The Defense Department uses a computerized tracking program
to keep tabs on each one of its nuclear warheads, he said. For the six
warheads to make it onto the B-52, each one would have had to be
signed out of its storage bunker and transported to the bomber.
Diligent safety protocols would then have had to been ignored to load
the warheads onto the plane, Kristensen said."

[Hans Kristensen, director of the Nuclear Information Project at the
Federation of American Scientists]

II. "The error comes after the Air Force announced last March the
5th Bomb Wing won two servicewide safety awards during fiscal year
2006."

[5th Bomb Wing is the unit that loaded the nukes.]

A quick google on "barksdale missle" turns up 119,000 hits but nothing
new since the MT and CNN reports...

www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

Now that the "stand-down" is over, is it "Mission Accomplished" time?

Ugh! I'm going to bed... after prayers of course...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join