It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've been through 11 pages and still nobody has come up with a non-violent plan to end this standoff in Iran.

Any ideas that do not allow Iran to keep nuclear technology?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

There may not be a non-violent plan.
I certainly can't think of one, but then again, i've never professed to having all, if any, of the answers.

All I know is that we must continue to search for a diplomatic solution as the effects of any military confrontation could be devestating for us all.
Can we honestly say that a non military solution is being actively sought by either side?
I get the impression that certain parties / individuals etc, from both sides actually want confrontation, nuclear or non-nuclear.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
All I know is that we must continue to search for a diplomatic solution as the effects of any military confrontation could be devestating for us all.
Can we honestly say that a non military solution is being actively sought by either side?

This isn't North Korea.

So far, we know that Iran does not hold a single nuclear device (we think). When North Korea tested a nuclear weapon, military action was out of the window because the Koreans would of used it. Plus, it was always impossible with North Korea. The population are brainwashed and country is built to repeal an invasion.

Iran is much different. Military action will happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I agree, I think military action is inevitable.
Both sides seem committed to it, for whatever reasons.

Is it right that we just sit back and accept it and all that goes with it?
If it isn't right, what can actually be done to avoid it?

Morally, I don't think it is acceptable that we just sit back and accept things, but practically, I don't think that there is anything we can do about it.
And that is probably one of the worst things about the whole scenario.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry for my earlier post i will not "grossly violate" anyones rights as a paranoid ATS member.

Although to quote whatever his name is, me using "such vile words" was not aimed at him it was used to get my point across, and i was not arguing with you to start with, so don't get up on your high horse and start whinging about it.

Ok thats me done
Back on topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Freeborn

This isn't North Korea.

So far, we know that Iran does not hold a single nuclear device (we think). When North Korea tested a nuclear weapon, military action was out of the window because the Koreans would of used it. Plus, it was always impossible with North Korea. The population are brainwashed and country is built to repeal an invasion.

Iran is much different. Military action will happen.

Spoken like a true pessimist. Why can't we offer Iran the same deal we offered North Korea?

It's better to sleep in the same bed with your enemy in order to discover his failings and shortcomings, rather than stand back and shout "No!"

Remember Islamists are just as brainwashed as Kaptain Kim's Kommies.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
I've been through 11 pages and still nobody has come up with a non-violent plan to end this standoff in Iran.

We could try not selling them the stuff in the first place I suppose...I am thinking in particular of the Tehran research reactor:

"Since 1968, the Tehran Nuclear Research Center [located in suburban Amirabad] has included a research reactor with a nominal capacity of 5 megawatts provided by the United States under IAEA safeguards. The reactor core was due to be upgraded and replaced with Argentine assistance in the late 1980s. Construction of an installation for producing radioisotopes is complete, and there are unconfirmed reports that this facility can produce plutonium from spent nuclear fuel. The Center also includes an installation for producing "yellow cake," which has not operated recently due to unsatisfactory technical condition."

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

You can't make stuff like that up,can you?

That reactor is in the heart of their capital city,Tehran.How the hell do you think they will react when the US bombs a 5mw reactor,spreading radiation throughout the city,killing hundreds of thousands of innocents.
Iran's gloves will come off,and the world will descend into oblivion.
Great,just fantastic isn't it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If someone launches a nuke, they have to be prepared for the consiquences, e.i..

some other people start to feel that launchign a nuke is a good idea also, this just leads fo a heap of problems and I really dont know if theres anyone who could be bothered to clean all the mess up afterwards from a nuclear war

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Good point about not selling material to them in the first place. But at that time Iran was our ally before the zealots took power. Hind sight is 20/20. What do we do now? Standing by with a thumb up your rear while waiting for the religous zealots to finally follow through with their word and eliminate Israel is not something I think Israel is going to do.

Also the article says the material that might be left over is old and the decayed. Therefore I could see a dirty bomb but not a true nuclear weapon. Now the stuff the IAEA found recently was "highly enriched" weapons grade. Not something developed for fuel.

I still believe those six USAF nuclear weapons were just being redeployed. Now why were they being moved? Million dollar question right there.

Two Holy days in ME are happening today. Rosh Hashana for the Jews and Ramadan for the Muslims. This could explain the flight cancellations in those countries. But also it could be a symbolic launch date for some type of operation tied with the "holy" period.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by on_yur_6]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Its all getting rather worrying. The main reason is that the normal person has no controls over what these politicians do.

They can just make up some story about Iran or some other country having Nukes, terrorist links and an imminent danger for everyone, get the media to put some spin on it, and Iran, Syria and whoever else is in the NWO´s way gets
a hammering.

Sad for the poor people who live there, and the oil prices which would rocket

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rancelot
Spoken like a true pessimist. Why can't we offer Iran the same deal we offered North Korea?

Because the Iranian regime doesn't want it. Russia and the EU offered to work on a civil nuclear program and Iran said no.

North Korea was willing to sit down and work out a deal.

Remember Islamists are just as brainwashed as Kaptain Kim's Kommies.

Are they or is that a stereotypical view on a religion?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is an explanation of the USAF stand-down tomorrow.

USAF safety stand-down

It says reserve planes will still be available for patrol and sky security.

I was apart of a few stand-downs in the USN for safety concerns when many aircraft were falling out of the sky.

The explanation that the groundcrew and the aircrew didn't know there were weapons loaded and that they were nuclear warheads is an absolute load of BS.

Every pilot/copilot/navigator will perform a walk-around on the aircraft. HMMMM whats that hanging under the wing??? Hey it's not painted as a training missle????? The USAF explanantion is a joke as any former airmen or aircrew person will tell you. For some reason it just leaked out that live nuclear warheads were loaded. This false stand-down is just a cover.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No nation on the planet has been nuked in over 60 years, and you want to believe that Iran is soon going to be hit by a U.S. nuclear strike? I think not. Nukes are moved around all of the time. The B52 incident is strange, but a nuclear hit on Iran.... or anyone else....is not a conclusion I draw from the evidence I've seen.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Hey another OKIE! Good to see a neighbor on here.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Regarding the AIR FORCE stand down tomorrow, see what CNN just posted a second ago...

NEW: Civil Air Patrol suspends flights until Friday due to high winds

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronik98
don't think nuclear war will happen. MAD is still, and always will be a very valid point against nuclear war.

The MAD people are the one's who assume that the other side is not working to upset the balance or has managed to do so allready...

I just don't understand why, IF the military tech the US has is allegedly 45-50 years ahead of what is public knowledge, why they still use weapons that will cause untold civilian casualties.

They do not care about civilians and if you kill enough of them you incite the rest to take up arms thus giving you a reason to stay in their country to fight the 'insurgency'.

If intimidation is what they want to achieve, just break out the new tech, that is out of this world and see who wants to go to war then. Of course this is just speculation, but who really knows.

Well the problem with that is those who run the world does not always benefit by new technologies and admitting to them in the military arena makes them more likely to be taken up in the civilian economy possibly leading to less control over people.

[quote[I guess theres just no money in peace.

Well TPTB use the whole capitalism thing to get the leaders of countries to create systems by which they can then later hijack to control people with; the people we really need to fight do not care about profit and frequently indulge in practices that does not involve any profit.

It's too bad we haven't used all the oil yet, maybe then none of this will come to pass. It seems all the major religions have their doomsday, so maybe it's just inevitable. If thats he case, let's just get it over with, so we can move on as a species, as a planet.

Well those same groupings of people are responsible for the creation of religious mythology as well so

I know that if this war does come to pass, my country will get involved(lil brother following big brother and all) but I damn sure won't go for any draft. How have we fallen so far as human beings to the point where the thought of another draft even enters ones mind?

A very controlled media who propagandizes us, a controlled political system that leads to dead ends resulting in apathy and demoralization and state sponsored terror to keep those in line who have nothing to lose or who did not 'take' to all the tall government and business tales.

The discrepancies in the missing nuke story that have been "officially" released do appear to have some alterior motive to them, be it intimidation or what not, and is too unlikely to have been a mistake. The stories about the dead Minot AFB guys is pretty strange itself, but probably is just a coincidence.

Coincidences rarely if ever are so don't put much faith in them.

I doubt anything will happen on Friday, but I think that something will in the next few months, most likely before the elections. Lets hope we are all wrong and really are just "a bunch of paranoid cranks"

I do my best to avoid trying to predict the future.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallory-john
Hello all, iam new to this forum and want to throw in a question that currently nobody asked yet.
You all saying "biggest mistake if USA attack Iran"... Did you ever consider the possibility what would happend - if - USA does NOT attack Iran?

Nothing will happen to anyone...

What if Iran IS building nukes, what if they launching them on Israel?

Israel could and may destroy Iran.

tit or tat - I think currently the most important fact is, who is pushing the trigger first. People, the human mankind will be decreased, sooner or later.

Human mankind? Iran does not have the Israeli capacity to easily delivery nuclear weaponry so Israel is likely to strike first and hardest if they so chose.

About the nukes being transported to iran. I personally think is was a false flag bomb try and now we have a broken arrow (missing nuke). Since the command of moving nukes come with presidential order - we have to consider that

a) there is a rouge operation group working within the highest ranks of military and PROTUS

POTUS! There is a dozen different groups active in the US government structure and they are all pulling in different directions...

b) PROTUS is involved and - or - Cheney.

Right...

Remember when Bush had the surgery a few weeks ago? FOOTBALL was in possession of Cheney. How often they change the presidential alert codes (not the nuke launch codes)?

One man can not initiate a nuclear war.

Since the US government is the only one who can identify their own nukes (forensic) it would be easy to deny that they were build in usa.

Many countries could verify the origin....

So i fear a HOT ZONE til 7/21. A nuke will detonate in a major american city (portland for example) with losses of 100.000+ people. Than, Bush will initiate NWO. Many National Troops has been deployed to Washington recently, guess why

I think it's not altogether unreasonable to expect that something of this nature will eventually take place in a major US city...

Stellar

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by on_yur_6

We could try not selling them the stuff in the first place I suppose...I am thinking in particular of the Tehran research reactor:

"Since 1968, the Tehran Nuclear Research Center [located in suburban Amirabad] has included a research reactor with a nominal capacity of 5 megawatts provided by the United States under IAEA safeguards. The reactor core was due to be upgraded and replaced with Argentine assistance in the late 1980s. Construction of an installation for producing radioisotopes is complete, and there are unconfirmed reports that this facility can produce plutonium from spent nuclear fuel. The Center also includes an installation for producing "yellow cake," which has not operated recently due to unsatisfactory technical condition."

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

You can't make stuff like that up,can you?

That reactor is in the heart of their capital city,Tehran.How the hell do you think they will react when the US bombs a 5mw reactor,spreading radiation throughout the city,killing hundreds of thousands of innocents.
Iran's gloves will come off,and the world will descend into oblivion.
Great,just fantastic isn't it?
I seriously doubt we would target their reactor seeing as we would as i have said before want to keep their infrastructure intact not make them glow in the dark and the reason we havent invaded n.korea is because we use DIPLOMACY and it is called containment which has and will continue to work but sadly that isnt a option with Iran and all iran is doing is spinning the Propaganda wheel and saying the americans will attack us just you wait while the iran stir the pot so it can be a self fullfilling prophecy when we retaliate and they will say see we told you they would attack

[edit on 13-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looking to verify: I have been reading around the blogosphere that the President's personal code was used to authorize the transfer of these nuclear warheads.

Also there's speculation that the pending stand down is so the DoD can search for the missing nuclear warhead.

ATS Premium: Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

Nukes don't get loaded on B-52s by accident...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join