It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush knocked down the towers music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
warning this video has explicit language! that being said i feel it is a relavent video to whats discussed at ats.if its gainst rule to post this please excuse me its my first video post.

my bad if its already been posted if it has delete if not and you havent seen it watch....even if you dont like rap its a gooden...not typical rap...pay attention...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by future flow]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I do like that song because it has so many truths in it, I remember listening to it a few years ago.

Aye, it's been posted before, but good for the newer peeps to hear it me thinks.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Zanzibar]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
yea ive been a fan of the song for awhile lol but thought it would be good watch for those who havent seen...didnt know it had been posted though and yea i edited my post to say its got bad language.....didnt think about the youngins and those who take offense to bad language at first lol

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yea this song is great

i remember when it first came out, i wanna say a couple of years ago, it was getting heavy rotation in my car

i kinda forgot about it though, thanks for bringin' it to my attention, i think more people should see this

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
no problem buddy. and i have to agree more people should listen to it....it may even turn some non rap fans into hip hop listeners lol its that real.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Immortal Technique, Jada, and Mos Def are all prolific MC's. And if they're saying this... An entire unheard demographic of people are saying this. They're just making it HEARD.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
true story makes me wish this was the kinda video that got play on the mtv's and bet's instead of pop lock and drop it,and chicken noodle soup.....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wish a lot of these dudes got a lot more exposure. There's a lot of lames fronting in rap right now while a lot of amazing MC's can't eat. Look at Rugged Man. He recorded with Biggy and everyone just looks over him. Even any of the dudes from Philadelphia underground... Or even bigger names like Sean Price who's records are looked over because he gets no exposure. It's not a political thing. It's a money thing. It's the music industry in general. It's not the message, it's the marketing. FTW.

But on the optimistic side of things.. It's good to know that we have people like Mos, Jada, and Explicit Technique saying what so many of us are feeling.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

yea but that being said even they dont much spin these days only the real hiphop heads know about them for the most part....the lables only push marketing dollers behind the trend rappers aka pop rappers....its a sad state for the industry rite now....i think things will change though when the rite mc comes along and breaks the mold at a undeniable level....like me...naw but really thought the future is digital...i thankl the i-net for the opportunity it creates for artists that arent "mainstrem" i use quetse cuz the industry acts like they know whats mainstrem...when in reality the general populace follows what the lables put out so if thye put out and marketed more message oriented rap then those artists would be considered mainstrem.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This ish is derailed anyway but I thought you'd dig on this if you don't know what it is already..

Binary

SR

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Do you guys prefer the remix or the original? I got to say both of them are amazing tough choice.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
both are great to me,and at dead flag...thanks for that never heard it...imma find it as soon as i can to give it a listen

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Haha, now it needs to be pushed into the mainstream. Stop promoting crap(Candyman song?) and get more political for the MTV kids, rappers.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
First discovered immortal technique about a year ago. happy ever since. Hip hop and rap artists that have something intelligent to say dont air play cause it would cause the listeners to THINK. And we cant young minds running around asking questions and thinking for themselves now can we?

Artists like technique,mos def,hieroglyphics etc are underground. But any listener with sense can and will name these artists with something to say. I havent listened to the radio in years because there is nothing on. No one is saying anything. I dont care what size rims you have on your car,how much gold you have in your mouth,or how much money you paid for a bottle of crystal. Tell me a story,make me listen to the words you are speaking. There are a few mainstream artists still worth mentioning but not many. Nas being one of them,even though i like him less and less.

Still listen to "It was written" and "Dance with the Devil" by Immortal technique is one of my fav.s

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
if you guys like the true hiphop songs...i offer you the links to my two podcasts too give me feedback tell me what you think...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you like the banner is a link to my myspace page hit it up listen to more songs and give me a holler...Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I listened to about the first fifty seconds of it... that was enough.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
to each his own.......i hope my song were not what you were speaking about though......because then i mite have to :bash: lol jp like i said its cool whatevers clever

new topics

top topics

join