It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism leaves 6 year old girl dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The body of a Six year old girl was discovered in an Atlanta Motel Room on Monday. The girl was discovered to have a broken back and several other broken bones. The injuries are beleived to be a result of an undemonization ritual.

The police were tipped of to the hotel room after they sent two adults and two children to the psychiatric ward for walking the Atlanta streets naked in sub-freezing temperatures.

Based on what the adults told authorities, investigators believe "they were involved possibly in a ritual of some sort," police spokesman John Quigley said. "It may have had something to do with undemonizing the child in some manner."

Police learned of the death around 12:30 a.m. when the unidentified man and woman were seen walking naked down a city street with two children, a 2-year-old boy and a 7-year-old girl, Quigley said.

The 7-year-old provided investigators with information that led them to the motel, where they found the girl's body. The two adults had apparently been living there for some time, possibly through assistance from a church, Quigley said.

CNN

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just read that story and thought to myself, "What the hell is wrong with people?" Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The poor child. I'm disgusted.

Do they know if the parents are responsible of her death ?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Haven't heard of any parental involvement as of yet, but we do now who can be held responsible - Those stealing, trecherous, modern witch doctors, who relentlessly push motherfrokin' voodoo rituals down the throats of their feeble minded congragation in an attempt to bring glory to their deity/deities. Those two horrid individuals that did this deserve to rot in wherever we can put them, be it jail, or a mental ward. Then go after the bastards that helped them and those that told them that a fukin' demon was in this girl.

I'm sorry for showing obvious rage, but it makes me sick that just drinking the Kool-Aid themselves isn't enough, they have to drag innocent children down with them!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
People get so hung-up with their stupid religious superstitions - and this poor child has paid the highest price.

We find superstition everywhere, in *every* religion
- wear a cross to help keep us safe from the influence of evil, wear 'gods most favored headwear' - yarmulka and turban. Men must have beards, women must wear burka's. At least these foolish things don't usually result in someones death (certain moslem countries excluded).

There will always be stupid people doing stupid things: It's the 'self-cleaning' feature of the gene-pool. You have to hope they remove THEMSELVES from the gene-pool, rather than some other innocent.

This sad case won't be the last.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That is so sad to hear. I can't imagine being so overwhelmed and engrossed by something that one could actually do that to a child.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As far as I can tell nobody knows anything about this story other than what is in that CNN article. Not to defend the couple if what has been by others is accurate, but what automatically makes them crazy? There may be far more behind that story than any news agency knows or cares to report. since when did we start taking any news agencys reports for granted? when its not related to politics? since when was a dazed couple walking naked down a street with a child commonplace?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
As far as I can tell nobody knows anything about this story other than what is in that CNN article. Not to defend the couple if what has been by others is accurate, but what automatically makes them crazy? There may be far more behind that story than any news agency knows or cares to report. since when did we start taking any news agencys reports for granted? when its not related to politics? since when was a dazed couple walking naked down a street with a child commonplace?

Very Good point......

Also I noticed this

were charged with cruelty to children, public indecency and obstruction of police and were taken to a psychiatric ward.

The police did not charge them with murder. Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Okay can someone tell me WHY the parents and other 2 kids were walking around in freezing temps NAKED?????

that's the part of the story that caught my attention?

seems like there is alot more to this story that what is being said at present.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A possible guess would be that maybe they were involved in some ritual, or something else... Like um... black magic or something simular? Something involving witchcraft anyway, and while doing so... Made them walk around naked? Like being controlled or something?

I have no idea about the little girl though, maybe a result of it all? Going wrong or something?

People do say, don't mess with witchcraft if you don't know what your doing, and then say it's all fake! How can it be fake if you saying be careful???

So maybe something did happen... Maybe she was attacked by demons or whatever? Just a theory, as someone mentioned rituals.

Obviously things are either being held back, or are not known. There must be loads more to this story, like other people have said.
I just wonder if we will hear it?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have a feeling PCP was involved in their "rituals"...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think they were probably a part of some weirdo sect or something.

They probably (the parents 'em-selves) didn't knew # about witchcraftry or any other thing. Never heard that you needed to crush the bones of a person being possessed by a demon. I thought it was more on the 'mental' level. Hell, she probably wasn't even possessed, she probably just had some mental illness, and as I said, her parents were probably some disturbed sect follower or something...

Sad story...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Something tells me that a drug test on all involved is in order, and that the adults will be found to be as high as kites...

I'd be VERY surprised if drug use wasn't involved here...likely '___' or PCP...

Since the only info so far comes from one of the kids...the child is just trying to explain it based on what they saw and heard... I think we're going to find that being stoned out of their minds....not religioun, is the key problem here...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

A 6-year-old girl found dead in a motel room had been strangled, stabbed, beaten and covered in pages torn from a Bible

A Little more information is coming out......

The police have charged the two adults with murder. Christopher Carey, 29 has been transfered to the county jail while his wife Valerie remains in the psychiatric ward. The two Surviving children have been placed in the care of DHR.

The relationship between the two adults and three children was not immediately clear. Quigley said DNA testing would be conducted to determine whether the children were related to the Careys.

They still have not determined who the kids belong to. I wonder if the children were kidnapped and brainwashed?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not an exorcism. Satanistic ritual. Priest would need to have been present for exorcism.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Drug induced Satanism (likely part of the rites being done)...sounds like a fit to me...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Some more information is coming out.

AP NEWS

Relatives have stated that the adults are the childs parents and a former co-worker of the mother has told of some very disturbing situations between the father and deceased daughter.

Quigley said relatives have established that Careys are the girl's biological parents, although no DNA testing has been done.

A family acquaintance told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Christopher Carey was a religious fanatic and a controlling husband.

Dina Allen, 34, who worked with Valerie Carey at a Philadelphia water company about five years ago, said the woman shared disturbing stories about her husband.

"He was very controlling," said Allen. "She told me he punched the girl in the chest. She had to be only 2. I was like, 'Oh, my God.'"

Allen did not say how hard the child was hit, but said it was done to discipline her.

"Her husband was a religious fanatic. Everything was a sin," she told the newspaper.

Also I found this very interesting. The Police chief will not comment on whether or not the two surviving children had anything to do with the girls death.

Quigley would not comment on whether the two other children were involved in some kind of defiling of the girl's dead body. Both were placed with the state Division of Family and Children Services.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just don't get what is with these nuts!?!

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040123/od_nm/odd_germany_suitcase_dc

Children are disobedent and sometime violent because they are children. Geese!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Religion kills.....simple as that....

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have never been a believer in possesions.

It makes no sense. Nuero-pathalogical problems yes.

Wheres Dr.Phil when we need him

Deep

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join