It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Yes, marijuana is always prescribed by all sorts of doctors. As far as lysergic acid goes, make sure its natural. I stopped trippin on mushrooms many years ago. Im too old for that stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Whaa, very interesting questions. The ritual you winessed was recorded by your brain's memory cells. The emotions you had during this ritual is important to know. This is how one gains a fetish.

Woman's panties huh! lol...I love browsing through a victoria's secret catalog, bu my men's boxers are comfortable for my needs. I did collect some panties from my former girlfriends as a teen! Oh what days they were!

Cheese? Parmigiano Reggiano all the way!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
SCP...I have a very serious question: What does it mean when you have a walkaway in the bathroom? You know what I mean? A clean wiper...you know, a dump that leaves no mess. Does it mean one ate a perfect balance of food, causing one to have a wipe-free bowel movement??

I have always been fascinated by the ocassional walk-away....one of life's simple pleasures....

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy bowel movement??

I have always been fascinated by the ocassional walk-away....one of life's simple pleasures....

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

Borders on the supernatural.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
LMAO...I was about to say "Next Question"

But a clean walkaway is something I treasure deeply and it's funny that you mention it. I guess fiber is no joke. Please, humor me some more if you can between SERIOUS questions.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The first rule of this thread is NO DRUGS.

Really...

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Marijuana helps me write, I use a vaporizer and it's harmless. It helps increase oxygen flow and bloodflow to the brain.

That will be all Mr. Psychologist, I'd like my session fee refunded in full now, and if you can wing it I'd like a referral to some other street corner shrink that isn't quite so delusional.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't reccomend synthetics, read the whole thread. Your point is weak and has no substance. My aim is to help my customers and I would like to do so without the poison that is prescribed by most shrinks. Thanks for visiting and please take a business card on your way out.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

My aim is to help my customers

Customers? Or do you mean patients? I think "customers" must be a Freudian slip....

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
EB, I was wondering, who are you?? You must be a person of nobility since you stated that I was unaware of who you are.

Please, put your feet up and tilt the chair if you want.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
corner, i have another question.

what is lacking SO MUCH in an instigators life? what drives them to always want to start crap 24/7/365?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

First and foremost, ego. Self image.

People instigate when no one is paying attention to them and their self esteem is low. One will try to create a drama to feel that they have a purpose and will feel involved.

Some instigators do it because they feed on negative emotions. Some people might not be happy with their lives and so they try to create an unfortunate circumstance for someone else. Some instigators try to win people over by altering the relationship between 2 others in the group, fortifying his/her relationship with the one they side with.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
question #3 for mr corner..

who are instigators primary targets?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Their primary targets are usually family members and relatives, and then friends.

They target the ones that mean alot to them most of the time. The more you ignore the instigator, the worse they will get. Instigators do not know that there is a flaw in their character and it is bothering others. The only way to fix the instigator is to let them know what is wrong with them, instead of ignoring it. The more you say to yourself "Just block him/her out" the worse it will get. They won't let you block them out.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
more questions..

jealousy usually plays a role in the instigators motives, right?

should i call you dr. corner, mr corner, or just corner?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Envy more than jealousy.

Call me SCP

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Cancer up 80% since 1950's.

1 out of 3 people today have a type of diabetes.

This country and all of Europe are spiritually defunct. The apathy and ignorance of todays youth is scarier than the ignorance of the brainwashed masses.

I reccomend all people watch the film "Idiocracy" that is where we are headed.

Next question.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
scp..

what are your thoughts on the whole jena 6 deal?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That's a political question. Hatred is incited, that's all I can say. Bigotry and the classifying of people is incited. The young minds of today have no peace. Fear is consuming the planet. Human integrity is low.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Cancer up 80% since 1950's.

1 out of 3 people today have a type of diabetes.

This country and all of Europe are spiritually defunct. The apathy and ignorance of todays youth is scarier than the ignorance of the brainwashed masses.

I am confused as to what cancer and diabetes rates have to do with spirituality. Then you say today's youth are ignorant as well as the masses. So, is everyone ignorant? Aren't youths part of the masses? What do we all have to do to be as smart as you? Should we all smoke pot and Salvia Divinorum? Will that make us smart? Will that reduce the cancer rates and diabetes rates in the country?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join