It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't understand how the Catholic Church was chosen to lead anything. Who chose them? No one.....The Catholic Church seems to just want to lead humanity down a path of destruction. What with all the genocide and pedophilia and the various other crimes committed by the wonderful Catholic Church...

I have been communicating telepathically with an alien source for many years now, and what I've always known has been confirmed by other self proclaimed cosmic communicators. George Green, Alex Collier, are just two other people that speak of things I do. It's too long to get into. But we all think the same things. Same theories and the information is too diverse and broad to think the same word for word. This planet is in bad shape. De-population is something to prepare for. We will all be judged, remember that.

Really? And I have a little boy named Tony that lives in my stomach and tells me things. Like, RED RUM, RED RUM, RED RUM!

What is your "alien source?" And, does throwing in the names of Mr. Green and Mr. Collier somehow make it more believable? The planet is indeed in bad shape and has been for a long time...not just recently. Man has been committing atrocities against man since the dawn of man...nothing new.

Why should one prepare for depopulation? How does one? I mean, it's happening now. Are you prepared now? And we will be judged by who? God doesn't judge. Judgement is a condition and God provides unconditional love. He made us human and expects exactly that: for us to be human.

The ignorant will naturally die off. The informed will naturally survive.

These two statements are ignorant. Does this mean you will die off?

The gatekeepers and key holders were chosen. All of them. Actors are chosen according to bloodline too. The red carpet signifies the blood-line. The Oscars do show a red carpet rolled out to welcome the elite entertainers. Virus' are all created on DNA computers. The are nanites, and Aids was spread in Corn. Not monkeys.

Man, you need to give the wacky weed a rest. Again, who chose the "gatekeepers?" And what do actors have to do with any of this rambling of yours? The red carpet signifies a bloodline? AHAHAHAHA!

Viruses are created on computers? All viruses? Or are you talking about computer viruses? If AIDS was spread in corn, how did your computers get it in the corn? Did they have sex together?

AIDS was created by man at Camp Detrick in Maryland. It was spread in tainted vaccines purposely to spread the disease througout Africa. Part of the depopulation plan you speak of. There are all kinds of federal documents that discuss it.

Now the knowledgeable one will know what to avoid because he is always informed. This informed person will most likely survive. They only want people that deserve to go on, because these key holders know they got greedy. The political plan to tax as many as they can backfired. We have become a cancer to the planet.

The knowledgable one? Who is this? He is always informed? Informed by who? And why couldn't it be a woman? Who is the "they" you speak of and what makes someone "deserve" to go on? Who got greedy? The keyholders? or the mysterious "THEY?" What the
does TAX have to do with any of this? "We?" Speak for yourself.....

The key holders are of course, only holders. They are infact holding the key on behalf of our benefactors, our overseers and these caretakers of our planet have alot to do with our creation. They create the virus' on DNA computers and teleport them wherever they wish is best. Apparently, our benefactors are very unhappy with our progression.

LMAO....man that must be some good stuff you are smoking. Our "benefactors?" "overseers?" "caretakers?" How many gods do you believe in? I don't think God would need a computer to do anything. I don't think there are computers in His realm. If God didn't want us to be human, he would have made us something else. He gave us free will remember......man has chosen to kill other men since the dawn of man....it's part of being human. It sucks, but it's reality!

Just a theory, sorry for the negativity, I hope people realize that this is something I really believe and there has been many others who believe this as well. Other cosmic communicators who are messengers. Perhaps, some will shape up because of them. This planet is in bad, bad shape. Wake up people, WAKE UP! Anyone listen to C2C yesterday? They have just dusted off the Georgian Guidestones. They gave us more than one chance. Time is short. Many will perish if humanity does not mature.

A theory? More like a fable. "Many more will perish if humanity doesn't mature?" Many are already dying...where have you been? Why don't YOU wake up? Why don't you try living without drugs for a while and maybe you'll be able to think clearly. You preach for people to WAKE UP while you've been asleep for a long time. In order to be truly awake in the manner you speak of, one needs to be sober.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ill bet you two thought I wasn't paying attention.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh man, your a trip. As long as you responded, at least it caused you to lash out and you might start realizing some things soon.

Really? And I have a little boy named Tony that lives in my stomach and tells me things. Like, RED RUM, RED RUM, RED RUM!

I have sensed many things before they happened, and they usually disasters. That lil dude in the shining was warning his mom.

What is your "alien source?" And, does throwing in the names of Mr. Green and Mr. Collier somehow make it more believable? The planet is indeed in bad shape and has been for a long time...not just recently. Man has been committing atrocities against man since the dawn of man...nothing new.

The amount of injustices that have taken place in the past 150 years has been at an all time high. More people on the planet, more evil.

Why should one prepare for depopulation? How does one?

You haven't been watching those videos EB. Time short? Well, your we have to find time to adapt with the times too. Ask Henry Kissinger, he says the #1 priority for governments right now, especially USA, is to control population. I'm telling you that you can prepare for this, since they will only wipe out those that deserve to be wiped out by remaining ignorant about diet and MEDS.

Viruses are created on computers? All viruses? Or are you talking about computer viruses? If AIDS was spread in corn, how did your computers get it in the corn? Did they have sex together?

Nope...not computers. DNA computers. Living Organisms EB. The virus' they put in humans, not your desktop. The DNA computers create virus

LMAO....man that must be some good stuff you are smoking. Our "benefactors?" "overseers?" "caretakers?" How many gods do you believe in? I don't think God would need a computer to do anything. I don't think there are computers in His realm. If God didn't want us to be human, he would have made us something else. He gave us free will remember......man has chosen to kill other men since the dawn of man....it's part of being human. It sucks, but it's reality!

Humans always killed, but for reasons. Now, humans are sadistic.
Maybe some labels I used were a little hollywood, but forgive me, I forget which dimension I'm in sometimes. Lets just say that there are people monitoring us, and they are not from around here. We have free will, and we are free to break away from our chosen paths.

In order to be truly awake in the manner you speak of, one needs to be sober.

Like you are right? And it was Sunday. Had to take my spices. Hey, it came from the fertile soil

The amount that will die off might be faster than its been. If it happens, and I will post a quote by Steven Hawking soon. He seems to agree. Engineered virus will wipe out most of humanity he says. Your arguing seems scripted to me. More than my fable.

[edit on 10/29/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Found it. www.msnbc.msn.com...

You're going to read this and not disregard my links this time won't you Ivy league?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ask Henry Kissinger, he says the #1 priority for governments right now, especially USA, is to control population.

Kissinger said this while he was working for the Nixon administration. This is OLD news. Real old news. He said this almost 40 years ago. So what? There are a number of people that believe in depopulation and there are things being done RIGHT NOW to depopulate the planet. No argument from me.....but Kissinger? OLD!

Do you have anything new?

And.....what power do you have to do anything about it?...the depopulation of the planet I mean. Are your alien friends going to make you into some kind of super hero? Sounds like a good topic for a comic book or graphic novel.....

SUPER PHILOSOPHER - SP - able to travel between dimensions and communicate telepathically with aliens. Who is friends with the benefactors, overseers and caretakers. Able to take the right vitmains and supplements to fight off depopulation...and who, disguised as pot-head boy, half awake weightlifting guy that road the short bus to school fights a never ending battle for nonsense, fantasy and a reason to wear his helmet!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes, it is old news 1975 or so, but no one knows about it. So you do, and you make it sound like so sooo whatttt?

We swallowed the chloride and flouride already. I been brushing my teeth in tainted water for a long time yes. Perhaps, the only way im not going to get cancer in my lifetime is if I.....

So many possibilities...I'd say get some silicon in me or some Nano bots. Unless I'm corporate I won't get any.

If you know so much, why haven't you told anyone about it EB?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Your link means what? What does it have to do with your delusions? What does it have to do with the many gods you believe in? what does it have to do with your ability to travel in other dimensions and communicate with aliens? what does it have to do with evil corn? or dna computers that are out to get us???

Here's a suggestion:

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, what can I say, I'm a Sci Fi writer. Some of what I say does sound comic bookish, but life is so mysterious that it's more than what comic books amount to.

Some mugshot...you afraid of watching an Alex Jones video?? Tell him to take Endgame off the web!!

Quote from Endgame: "The following list is of beliefs which Alex Jones has explicitly or .... There are live AIDS viruses in the corn".

Ya see EB, not my delusions. Go watch the video.

Nanobots are going to be created on DNA computers. Nano probes are microscopic A.I. Organisms. They will boost our immune system and are programmed to attack virus'. If that's the case, today's virus' could be all created on DNA computers. Hey, sounds plausible now doesn't it?

But hey...what do I know, I drive cabs for a living.

Your link means what? What does it have to do with your delusions?

Population control. Everything I'm telling you is being re-labled. Engineered virus' What does that mean? It's all in the new Alex Jones video ENDGAME! They are not my delusions! Im just a messenger!

Btw, I smoke once a week if that. Most of the time im having a budweiser. I can't afford weed!.

When I say alien source, I mean It in a spiritual way. You don't believe in god?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Population control. Everything I'm telling you is being re-labled. Engineered virus' What does that mean? It's all in the new Alex Jones video ENDGAME! They are not my delusions! Im just a messenger!

Btw, I smoke once a week if that. Most of the time im having a budweiser. I can't afford weed!.

When I say alien source, I mean It in a spiritual way. You don't believe in god?

Your link to Stephen Hawking had nothing to do with population control.

I believe in God.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

I was thinking E.B, I would like to argue more with you. Let's use the word Debate. We are beginning to agree with each other a little too much, and that's beginning to bore me.

Just a reminder......this is what you asked for! I certainly don't like to be a bore!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Ill bet you two thought I wasn't paying attention.

Hey whaaa....did I scare SCP off? Well......how are you then whaaa? How's your brain?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join