It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the anti-christ be a woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've never really thought about it. If the anti-christ is a woman it might make it harder for people to realize, because they'd always guessed a man.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Um sure. Hillary baby!

ha ha ha i LOVE IT!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Femnazi's are most likely being funded by the NWO, in order to spread the AIDS virus. Women and men now have more sexual parnters, marriage ends up in divorce, and there are less babies being born, because of people would rather sleep around then get married.

Femnazi's =

1.) To make sure the AIDS virus spreads quicker.
2.) Makes sure less babies are being born.

The NWO which owns hollywood, preaches in MEDIA that being gay is good and bisexuality should be embraced.

Using the incremintalism technique till society appects it.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnvet

Originally posted by mikromarius
... The Pope just has to be the AntiChrist, I never doubted that. He is the prophet of the Roman Empire, he leads the Roman Curia and he has always been a false accuser.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I think that the Pope would the false prophet, whereas the antichrist would rise up and challenge the status quo in order to take control.

Yes sorry, I meant the False Prophet. I have always mixed the two of them somehow. However I was sure I wrote False Prophet here, it happens from time to time..... Sorry for the mixup.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Using the incremintalism technique till society appects it.

Please forgive me, but what does ncremintalism and appect mean? I have never heared the words before....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
incrementalism.

Slowly raising the amount of something until they get used to it and accept it.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Are you French?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
the unholy trinity is the father-satan, the mother--catholic church's mary, and son--antichrist. not to offend, but worshipping mary is the same as goddess gia, lillith, etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
the unholy trinity is the father-satan, the mother--catholic church's mary, and son--antichrist. not to offend, but worshipping mary is the same as goddess gia, lillith, etc.

Mmm. The simple reason we hear of two entities in God in the beginning of the Bible, is that God is Love and cannot live unless there are two entities between which he can live, the First and the Last. But Love is as relative as relative can be. And physical entities cannot be God. That's why the First Creates and the Last Judges. They are merely servants of Love. It's completely logical if you think about it, no mambojambo. The question remains, who your God is. Most of you have fear or drama as God. You run to whatever taste good, look good, smell good, is strong, glorious etc. It isn't hard to be glorious in this world. You still draw the Dragon in the Heavens. All you have to do is to pay someone off, write a good melody and speek the lie everyone wants to hear. Something which always turns to hating the One who loves you and is Love for some reason.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is one very simple reason the anti-christ can NOT be a woman.

The anti-christ is supposed to fool people into believing that he IS christ returned... but he is not..
Therefore... it MUST be a man.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the anti-christ means....instead of christ and not against christ or anything else especially....so the anti-christ could well be a woman

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ can very well be a Woman....anti- means instead of or other then"....it were the christianchurch who tried to instill and associated anti-christ with the devil or satan or lucifer....wich ironically means...."bringer of light" ...but that they didn't say or made known....

No they thought (church) that the woman-based-societies should end and become male-dominant ....(matriarchy---patriarchy)...and conquer world dominion through the means of RELIGION.....holy-f*ck...did they do a good job for centuries....but intelligent people are now waking up as we all entered the age of aquarius since 1990....and gradually we all come to see the truth behind all the malarky....disturbed actually by the so called mental-peace-bringers....

oh right, i forget to say that the same church thought that the name "bringer of light" was actually powerfull...(lucifer) and decided to use this name for Jesus christ bringer of light...

Now mind you, centuries before the church managed to dominate the world through religion and male-oriented-society (or surpressing-woman) ...centuries before this....there were societies who invented these names all along ...the bringer of light was for them symbolic to the planet Venus! the morning-evening-star...and belonged to a female named ISHTAR....she was the JESUS of our times if you get my point...

funnily enough ISHTAR had a husband a sheppard-male...(who the christians made an evil picture of also namely the goated-evil-hoofed-man...you know who i mean right?!)....this husband of ISHTAR was tammuz.....yes yes satan of the christian-times.....

Now, you can see how the story has changed over the centuries....as actually ISHTAR was JESUS ...and tammuz was her MARY.....after all it was a female based society matriarch....not patriarch as it still is now....(poor islam-wifes! if you ask me)....

Anyway, that;s what i can tell you about the ANTICHRIST....wooowoohoo scary isn;t it?!

:-D

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikromarius

The Pope IS the Anti-Christ/False Messiah. We just wait a few months to know if the one we have now is, or the one to follow. Beware, he will produce wonders and signs so as to deceive even the very faithful.

As for anti-christ being a woman...no.
As for the Messiah being a woman... God will reveal in time.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Exactly. He will not look like The Evil One. That's why a lot of people will be deceived into believing him.

But the True Savior will be revealed at the same time. Praise be to God.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Knightmare

True. There was never any sanction in any of the Holy Scriptures asking Jesus and his mother, the Virgin Mary to be worshiped alongside with God. That is the teachings of the Devil/ Anti-Christ.

God is ONLY ONE. And to Him alone belongs all Praise and Glory.

In defense of Jesus, he is a clear path to salvation if one followed his true teachings, " Worship God and know that God alone is the True God."

In defense of Mary, she is chosen of God from among all women, and His Spirit dwell within her, the repository of God's Covenant, she has power of intercession and she's always praying for the souls of her children. But Satan knowing of the privilege of Mary seeks to render all in vain, by making Mary to be the Mother of God, which is a LIE. God Himself is witness that He has no mother, no father, Uncreated, Self-begotten, Immortal, and to say that God has a mother is a blasphemy. He created us all, but He is Self-created. To believe that Jesus is God, being a man, born of a woman (Mary) is not the teaching of Jesus at all but the teaching of the Anti-Christ.

Mikromanius,

Sorry to be a bit off-topic. But just had to clarify why Anti-Christ is anti-Christ, simply because his teachings is against the teachings of Jesus. Jesus never taught about Trinity, or his divinity and his mother's, what he taught was the Unity of God, as the Only True God, the path to life Eternal.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You know alot of people are gonna be fooled by th Ac so who knows could be anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Let me have a go at it...

Hillary is out of the election, but if ever there were a cold-hearted, evil woman running to control this nation..... it would be Sarah Palin.

I PRAY she is not elected because she is the worst thing to happen to women in politics since Victoria Woodhall was arrested by an arrangement made by Anthony Comstock...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ will force people to worship the false prophet who had a head wound who comes back alive.

If Obama wins, and gets a head wound, that could be anything thing really from a shooting to a bomb attack, Hilary will be there to honour the false prophet who was injured and brought back to life. Meaning she will stand in his seat but once he gets better or resserect somehow and she will honour him for the people to worship him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here we are going almost to 3 pages, and not one post from the bible, which is where the Antichrist prophecies reside. *sigh*

Daniel 7:24-25 (King James Version) 24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

*HE*. The antichrist will be a male. And if anyone is interested, here's 46 more prophecies to tell you about him.

www.raptureme.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
... Jesus never taught about Trinity, or his divinity ...

You could not be more wrong.

From www.geocities.com...

Did Jesus claim divinity? Let's look at the NT scriptural data...

(1) The early creedal formula "Jesus is lord [kyrios]": 1 Cor 12:3; Phil 2:11

(2) The title "Son of God" ("Son of" implies "of the same nature as."): Mt 11:27; Mk 12:6; 13:32; 14:61-62; Lk 10:22; 22:70; Jn 10:30; 14:9

(3) The NT calls him "God": Tit 2:13; 1 Jn 5:20; Rom 9:5; Jn 1:1

(4) Absolutely, universally supreme: Col 1:15-20

(5) Eternally preexistent: Jn 1:1; Phil 2:6; Heb 13:8; Rev 22:13

(6) Omnipresent: Mt 18:20; 28:20

(7) Omnipotent: Mt 28:18; Heb 1:3; Rev 1:8

(8) Immutable: Heb 1:11-12; 13:8

(9) Creates (only God can create): Col 1:16-17; Jn 1:3; 1 Cor 8:6; Heb 1:10

(10) Sinless, perfect: Heb 7:26; Jn 8:46; 2 Cor 5:21

(11) Has authority to forgive sins: Mk 2:5-12; Lk 24:45-47; Acts 10:43; 1 Jn 1:5-9

(12) Rightly worshiped: Mt 2:11; 14:33; 28:9; Jn 20:28; Heb 1:5-9

(13) Speaks the unique, forbidden divine name: Jn 8:58

(14) Called "King of kings and Lord of lords": 1 Tim 6:15; Rev 17:14

(15) One with the Father: Jn 10:30; 12:45, 14:8-10

(16) Performs miracles: Jn 10:37-38; and throughout all 4 gospels.

(17) Sends the Holy Spirit: Jn 14:25-26; 16:7-15

(18) The Father testifies to him: Mt 3:17; 17:5; Jn 8:18; 1 Jn 5:9

(19) Gives eternal life: Jn 3:16; 5:39-40; 20:30-31

(20) Foreknows the future: Mk 8:31; Lk 9:21-22; 12:49-53; 22:35-37; 24:1-7; Jn 3:11-14; 6:63-64; 13:1-11; 14:27-29; 18:1-4; 19:26-30

(21) Is Lord over the Law: Lk 6:1-5

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join