It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the anti-christ be a woman?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The end days have been on my mind for a while now and when I was reading the following link it hit me that if the anti-christ was to come why would it not be in the form of a woman. If a major religion is praying to a female deity, would it not make sense that the opposite of Christ would be totally inverse? Please bear in mind that I no idea who it could be but I was just curious if anyone else had thought about this?

endtimes-ministry.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Um sure. Hillary baby!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hillary is a good candidate no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well it's certainly a possibility. Simply because when they said "Man" back then they meant mankind. So the "number of a man" might've also meant "the number of a human".

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Beast is an emperor involved in the "peace process" in the Middle East. The False Prophet is no doubt the office of the Pope. The Dragon is but a lie, "his" constellation is the right arm of the Father. His power is but a short lived illusion. What I can't seem to figure out is whether the Beast or the False Prophet is the Antichrist. I have always thought that the False Prophet was the AC, but nowdays I tend to think it's the Beast, possibly the Kaizer of Europe, lurking in the shadows behind the scenes, orchestrating the greatest treason of all times with his power from the Lie in the Heavens. There isn't a single snake among the constellations in the scroll, not even a worm or anything of it's shape. Man finds Truth disgusting and hate it, for together with it comes judgement, but the Lie they choose to rely on, for it brings a moment of releif. It postpones the inevitable, if only for a short while.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anti-Christ could be a women? Hillary. Especially if Billy Nilly gets to be president of the UN like he's been lobbying to do...

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Jungle]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
In one of the Omen movies (the 4th I think), this was the same idea....Delia, I believe was her name....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Could the anti-christ be a woman?

Actually, yes. Most women in fact, for a couple of days every month.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You got it, the antichrist is a woman and I dated her several years ago. Forked tongue and everything.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I feel the same way, if Hillary is ever elected president, we would find out quickly.

That is, if you believe in the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
What I can't seem to figure out is whether the Beast or the False Prophet is the Antichrist.

I seem to remember that the false prophet is not the Antichrist, but comes just before him. Hence the Beast is the Antichrist.

And yes, I automatically thought of Hillary when I read the title of this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The antichrist will never be a woman, no man on earth will want to lead by a woman.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
The antichrist will never be a woman, no man on earth will want to lead by a woman.

Until she made a complete fook up with the Poll Tax, many people in the UK were pleased to have Maggie Thatcher as a leader.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You got it, the antichrist is a woman and I dated her several years ago. Forked tongue and everything.

Dude, I feel ya. I was engaged to the anti-christ for a period of three years.

IMO, the bible is kind of androgenous (?) about that whole thing, and it is entirely possible that the antichrist could be a woman. Hell, the antichrist might be a transvestite in Ohio for all I know.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by Thinker

Until she made a complete fook up with the Poll Tax, many people in the UK were pleased to have Maggie Thatcher as a leader.

Yes and Gro Harlem Brundtland who used to be the primie of Norway is remembered as one of the best and most popular politicans up here on the mountain. She now heads the Wold's Health Org. and some wants here as Secretary General of the UN.

And Cleopatra was one of the mightiest people around in her time. Loved and feared by most people. The "Queen of Saba" was reknown in her time for being one of the wisest rulers around. I wouldn't mind being lead by a woman if she prooved to be as good as a man. Why should I? Because of pride and sexism?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Could the Anti-Christ be the Church??

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think the strong possibility that the anti Christ could be in the form of a woman.

Many women's groups especially feminist groups oppose anything related to Christ. Because he happens to be a man. And these women don't seem to like men very much.

Especially Christian men.

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by LoriCJ]

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by LoriCJ]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And the reason for this would naturally be that the Church has turned Jesjuah into something which he is not. The fact that many, maybe even most of his followers were women has been suppressed by the Church who rather needed an idol of war and power, suppression and control. The Pope just has to be the AntiChrist, I never doubted that. He is the prophet of the Roman Empire, he leads the Roman Curia and he has always been a false accuser.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

... The Pope just has to be the AntiChrist, I never doubted that. He is the prophet of the Roman Empire, he leads the Roman Curia and he has always been a false accuser.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I think that the Pope would the false prophet, whereas the antichrist would rise up and challenge the status quo in order to take control.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And the reason for this would naturally be that the Church has turned Jesjuah into something which he is not. The fact that many, maybe even most of his followers were women has been suppressed by the Church who rather needed an idol of war and power, suppression and control. The Pope just has to be the AntiChrist, I never doubted that. He is the prophet of the Roman Empire, he leads the Roman Curia and he has always been a false accuser.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I agree. I don't have a fundness for some churches because they have taken Jesus's teachings and turned them around to say what they want them to say.

Most religions have rated women second rate.

Jesus to me though is an awsome and a loving Father, who called many churches a bunch of hypocrits. I agree.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join