It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Morgellons a Man Made Weapon of Terror?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrockFurther, I postulate with considerable certainty that Morgellons is a man-made weapon designed with purpose and intent to do exactly what its doing

I'm leaning away from the possibility that morgellons was created purposely as a disease. If they wanted to design something to kill off populations, they could do the job more efficiently with a modified influenza virus.

My guess is that morgellons is a side-effect, present in only a few cases. Perhaps the bodies are rejecting the nanites (assuming that's what they are), but the nanites grow faster and bigger in an effort to stay in the body. What if it's the act of resisting that causes the symptoms?

If this stuff is in our food, water, vaccinations... etc. then we're talking just about all of the "civilized" world being infected. If that's the case, just consider how many of us can have morgellons. That would make these few cases extremely rare.

Originally posted by Grock
It is almost as if Morgellons is in the process of reconstructing people into an entirely different life form; a cyborg-like creature, both biological and machine. As well, with the reports that the Morgellons nanomachines are capable of receiving radio signals, this could indicate that each infected person/system would be able to communicate with other Morgellon sufferers, creating the potential that each person would be like a single brain-cell of a larger, artificial intelligence.

This is what I'm hoping it is. Admittedly I'm a bit of a transhuman. Though I'd like to question those who are implementing this as to why people weren't given a choice.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I'm leaning away from the possibility that morgellons was created purposely as a disease. If they wanted to design something to kill off populations, they could do the job more efficiently with a modified influenza virus.

I think all diseases are a form of control. After all, the devil does not have a right to every body.

The are several diseases on the rise and mutated versions. It could also be that some bodies are rejecting this new programming.

That would make these few cases extremely rare.

The number of reported cases is growing and if you consider the unreported cases, I would say it is of not only national concern, but a global problem.

The CDC stated the following on August 1, 2007: "Morgellons is an unexplained and debilitating condition that has emerged as a public health concern. Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has received an increased number of inquiries from the public, health care providers, public health officials, Congress, and the media regarding this condition.

morgellons.org...

… afflicts tens or more likely hundreds of thousands of individuals in the United States and around the world. The manifestations of the disease are consistent between sufferers in different parts of the world

www.morgellons.org...

Admittedly I'm a bit of a transhuman.

What is a transhuman?

Though I'd like to question those who are implementing this as to why people weren't given a choice.

The devil is not polite.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I don't think it's a subject so easily dismissed as people have actually committed suicide from its effects. It is indeed a mystery.

People also commit suicide because they are convinced there are insects in their skin that no one but them can see. Bears a close resemblance.

I still haven't seen pictures or studies of anything but what appears to be lint caught in natural scabs.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Scientists look at nanotubes inside living animals - www.sciencedaily.com...

The silica/polyethlylene connection:
A private study to determine the chemical and biological composition of these fibers has shown that the fibers' outer casing is made up of high density polyethylene fiber (HDPE). The fiber material is used commonly in the manufacture of fiber optics. There is no history of the individual in that industry or coming into contact with this material. It was further determined that this material is used throughout the bio nanotechnology world as a compound to encapsulate a viral protein envelope, which is composed of a viron (1/150th times smaller than a virus) with DNA, RNA, RNAi (mutated RNA) or RNAsi linear or ring plasmids for specific functions. (21, 22) Toxicological pathology identification of tissue biopsies from an individual diagnosed with Morgellons revealed the presence of continual silica or glass tubules with the presence of silicone. Furthermore, silicone cannot make silica, but silica or silica bicarbonate can make silicone through natural cellular interaction in a biological system. The subject did not have breast implants or any other implant or silicon glue injections. "

I feel the COMMON DENOMINATOR in all of this is "not" NANOTECHNOLOGY industry. not the FIBER OPTICS industry.
not the SILICONE industry....But the COSMETICS industry!

The AFFECTED people either work in/around the COSMETICS industry; or simply we have a COMMERCIAL PRODUCT being sold that has been GENETICALLY MODIFIED and everyone is RUBBING/PUTTING it on their SKIN!

Another LINK in all this the MICROSOPIC breakdown of the hairs which are said to be FIBER OPTICS-like material. I submit that these Fibers are a direct result of the genetically-modified COLLAGEN, ELASTIN and/or KERATIN-based ingredients contained in the product.

This SHIZNIT gets into the skin and alters the skin at the CELLULAR (MELANOCYTES) level. In other words, it's BREAKING down the MELANIN in the skin (this is why the fibers are BLACK or DARK).

Thus, the fibers themselves are not FIBERS at all but actual, genetically-modified HAIR pushing up from the skin! Also that fiber is a form of LIPID (FAT) which gives it the SWEAT quality.

Your HAIRS act like SUTURES. They literally PULL together the skin in your body, helping to force the MELANIN together. We have millions of hairs/haircytes (if you will) that we cant even see (almost like micrscopic villi). The process that produces hair and squeezes our MELANOCYTES together is what has been TAMPERED with, genetically thru one or multiple COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS!

The symptoms are DELUSIONAL, yes (you would be too if you didn't know what the hell it was!).

That these people are not DYING off like flies tells me that it's not a SYSTEMIC bacterium or some such. Bacteria REPLICATES fast since it's the most ABUNDANT, friendly (until provoked) FLORA in your body.

At the same time, substance words like FIBER, SILICA, GEL (another component) are all relatives of the COSMETICS industry. That's where the problem, I'd say.

The SOULUTION? TAKE THE PRODUCT OFF THE MARKET, of course!

THIS IS WHAT NONE OF THE DOCTORS EITHER KNOW or if they know they're NOT TALKING. We've got a serious RECALL that NEEDS to happen!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One more additional comment on this: I wouldn't say it's some type of GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY per se (course, you never know). But as I said supra--a COSMETICS CONSPIRACY.

Somebody knows the COMMERCIAL PRODUCT that's causing this should have NEVER been released on the market due to it's SIDE AFFECTS!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The fact that many cases are localized means something. It is a Fact, not in dispute, that these horrible machines are self powering nanomechanisms designed to infiltrate and affect the human body and brain. The ' fibers ' cannot be melted at temps below 1400 degrees F, are not in any way in resemblance to any known fibers or textiles, and they MOVE under their own power, for God's sake!!

Watch the video's on Youtube of the moving fibers and then tell me that this is something other than a machine. It is NOT organic; it is comprised of elements that mimic nature, but the body does not reject the intruder, and forms no tiddue around it to expel it. The fibers move on their own accord, and attach to the nervous system, causing all manners of symptoms.

There are two choices: Either they are of alien origin, and released intentionally into the population in small doses for reasons unknown..OR they are of human manufacture and intended for black projects..studying perhaps the effects before incorporating it into a new bio-mechanical weapons program..one no one will hear about this century. Unless it goes too far, that is. If a certain percentage of the population gets this, then it will get attention and answers will be demanded.

As long as the sufferers can be labeled as delusional and ignored, progress will be slow. But make no mistake, we are seeing the first of a new breed of soldier: One who can infiltrate the body unknown to the victim and start cutting off the communications networks and undermining the health of the enemy: US. Confusion, apathy, sleepiness, brain fog..these are what any good battlefield tactitian wants to know about: How to affect the enemy. We are the guinea pigs for the military/industrial/alien cabal and no doubt they are watching closely the reactions of the people to the news that these tiny machines are causing human suffering while many ' doctors ' call the victims crazy..a perfect scam.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I don't think it's a subject so easily dismissed as people have actually committed suicide from its effects. It is indeed a mystery.

People have also committed suicide because the alien mind control rays have managed to work their way through their tinfoil hats. That's one of the possible side-effects of paranoid delusional insanity, whether it has to do with parasites or demons or the Gubmint.

What I like are the people who are constantly plucking "fibers" out of themselves and then posting thousands of little images of them on websites to prove they're not crazy. The irony is that taking the time and energy to post thousands of images of anything on a website is also a possible indicator of mental illness. So they definitely undermine their argument with their own behavior.

Anyway, I agree with an above poster who said that if this is a terror weapon, it's one of the least effective terror weapons ever created, since it only seems to be terrorizing a few nut cases. Not quite as effective as say, random explosions on city streets.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"Watch the video's on Youtube of the moving fibers and then tell me that this is something other than a machine. It is NOT organic; it is comprised of elements that mimic nature, but the body does not reject the intruder, and forms no tiddue around it to expel it. The fibers move on their own accord, and attach to the nervous system, causing all manners of symptoms." (end quote)

Im NOT debating which is worse (whether it be something NANO or COSMETIC). It's having a BIOLOGICAL effect either way. However, I feel that its very MIMICKING nature is due to its GENETICALLY-MODIFIED capability to COPY the body's systems--including having hair-like attributes and becoming part of the NERVOUS SYSTEM. That's why the body doesn't reject it--it's LIKE the body. That's its STRENGTH. That mimicking tactic.

Whatever it is. I'd like to see it GONE.

I feel we're looking for a LOCALIZED product. A product shipped to those three states mentioned in the article--TEXAS, FLORIDA and I believe OKLAHOMA(?).

The INCUBATION PERIOD is long. It takes time to build up before the eruption.

THIS is how it will SPREAD (by more people using the product as its shipped to other outlying states).

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

That's one of the possible side-effects of paranoid delusional insanity, whether it has to do with parasites or demons or the Gubmint.

The above statement is very strange. If there is a cause (parasites or demons) then it is not delusional.

Delusions can not be photographed. However, artifacts can be. If it is an artifact, someone, or some thing made it and used it to inflict harm on other people. How could a delusion manifest over the entire globe?

The fact that it is world wide, says that it must be conspiratorial.

it's one of the least effective terror weapons ever created, since it only seems to be terrorizing a few nut cases.

The objective may not be death, but, rather control. It could very well be a mind control program that went bad. Perhaps if it were to work the way they intended, you could have it and not even know. So who would be the crazier, the one who knows or the one who does not know?

The numbers say it is more than a few.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by Nohup

That's one of the possible side-effects of paranoid delusional insanity, whether it has to do with parasites or demons or the Gubmint.

The above statement is very strange. If there is a cause (parasites or demons) then it is not delusional.

Delusions can not be photographed. However, artifacts can be. If it is an artifact, someone, or some thing made it and used it to inflict harm on other people. How could a delusion manifest over the entire globe?

The fact that it is world wide, says that it must be conspiratorial.

it's one of the least effective terror weapons ever created, since it only seems to be terrorizing a few nut cases.

The objective may not be death, but, rather control. It could very well be a mind control program that went bad. Perhaps if it were to work the way they intended, you could have it and not even know. So who would be the crazier, the one who knows or the one who does not know?

The numbers say it is more than a few.

I totally agree. I have studied this before and seen the evidence and read some stories. It is very creepy! The people who are judging the "nutcases" need to study up on it some more. It took me awhile to get some information but it is out there. I don't have time to put a link in right now. I feel way bad for the people who get this.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
how do we stop this, what can we take or do

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The bug under the skin part i can understand.

I have neurosarcoidosis and fibromyalgia and am very farmiler with the feeling of bug under the skin.

It is a common neuro symptom caused by uncontrolled firing of small fiber nerves. causing small areas of muscle twitching. 1/2 to 1 inch patches of muscle in numerous areas of the large muscles of the legs and arms.
this is somewhat like epilepsy in the Peripheral nervous system.
where the nerves fire uncontrolled.
This feels to many people like bugs under the skin.
The most common cause is Small-fiber neuropathy.
one of the effective treatments is a drug sometimes used for epilepsy Neurontin (gabapentin)

I believe morgellons may be a cronic form of small fiber shingles.
It most likely causes a virul infection in only the small fiber nerves unlike The common form of shingles that affects large nerve bundles.
en.wikipedia.org...

The other possibility is that it is a cutaneoussarcoidosis type disorder.
sarcoidosis can cause the small fiber neuro damage and cause skin disorders that would cause open sores of the morgellons type.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
this quote alone says alot...

"Fiber samples, taken from the skin of a Morgellons sufferer, when exposed to heat, did not burn until it has been heated to 1700 degrees F. As well, under examination with an electron microscope, fiber samples appear not to be organic. They have no eukaryotic cells, no cell membrane. Meaning that Morgellons is not a parasite, it is not biological, it is a machine."

without a doubt, something here isnt right.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
No such 'disease'.

Studies on the fibers have not yet once come to an agreement on their composition, hokey explainations like 'must be "chemtrails"!' also do not work.

When any serious and real scientific discovery is made, which can be and IS verified by independent sources, we can move onto 'theories' such as this.

this is the shortsightedness that this subject is up against. Thank you for showing us why intelligent people who wish to expand awareness are investigating this. "its just like bigfoot and the loch ness monster" therefore bs. is exactly why i posted such an IN DEPTH OP.
With very many in depth scientific studies...

I didnt include all that 'just for funzies'. Its there for in depth study/knowledge/awareness... With what has been provided you should be FULLY aware of exactly all intricasies of this subject...

Please be aware that this could be a very serious matter, relative to all mankind.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzerman

Great Post! Good Point.

Thats Exactly how to look at this from other angles.

and in the end, i think we are at a standstill... i mean, it hasnt wiped out 2 million people has it? (something i may suspect a nanoweapon would do by now).. but then again look at AIDS (some think its man made as well) it was supposed to be the next major killer (and it HAS killed millions) but not the high millions and definately not in plague-like levels - with whole percentages being wiped out. SARS was mentioned as well...

i also ask this: if these are meant to wipe us out, how come they arent wiping us out?

until then...

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
New Lab Findings Point To Silicone/Silica
and High Density Polyethlyene Fibers,
Are These Now Being Sprayed On Meats and Vegetables?

FDA Approved New Virus Sprays For Foods - August, 2006.

The FDA approved nano-virile protein bacteria eaters that work on deli meats and other ready-to-eat foods in August, 2006. Food manufacturers started spraying this new nantechnology viruses on meats and vegetables in August 2006.

Intralytix Corporation, based in Baltimore, first petitioned the FDA in 2002 to allow the viruses to be used as an additive. It has since licensed the product to a multinational company, which is marketing the virus spray worldwide.

The viruses are known as bacteriophages, viruses that kill bacteria, or phages for short. Phages have been around a long time, living as parasites inside many bacteria.

Intralytix uses biotechnology to grow viral phages in a culture with Listeria, in theory teaching the viruses to recognize the bacteria. The FDA-approved cocktail contains six different viruses intended to attack one strain of bacteria.

This mixture is then sprayed on food. If Listeria is present in the food, the bacteria will ingest the viruses. This results in massive viral replication inside the bacteria, until such point as the bacteria simply bursts. This battle results in significant production of bacterial poisons called “endotoxins”, as the bacteria tries to defend itself. When the bacteria burst, these endotoxins are released. These, along with the victorious live viruses, will now be on the food that will be eaten, ingested into the human body.

The stated goal of the new FDA-approved viruses is to kill a rare bacterium known as Listeria monocytogenes. This bacterium is killed by cooking; however, it poses a problem in meats that are cooked during processing and not cooked again prior to consumption, so it can readily infect foods such as deli meats.

The FDA and Intralytix would like us to believe that these viruses will only attack the specified bacteria they are intended to kill and will be harmless to humans. Wrong ! There is no way they can possibly guarantee such safety. Viruses such as HIV recognize human cells such a T-Cells and Natural Killer cells. The HIV virus attacks and destroys these human cells. Therfore, this new spray-on virus can potentially recognize normal bacterial cells in the human digestive tract and may be able to adapt to infect one or more of these friendly bacteria in the human colon.

The human immune system reacts directly to viral phages. Someone who eats a lot of processed deli meat is certain to envoke an immune reaction to the viruses. What will this reaction be? Allergy? Asthma? Autoimmunity? Morgellons? Cancer? How can the FDA approve a food additive that it knows can induce a variety of human immune responses? Phages, such as this viral spray are equipped to disrupt normal immunity that are being considered for use as part of organ transplant medicine. What are these people thinking inventing these things?

www.dldewey.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I have Chronic Inflammatory Demyelanating Polyneuropathy.
I know the feeling of bugs under the skin, but it is different than morgellons.

I witnessed someone who had this and I SAW the darn stringy things coming out of her skin with my own eyes. This was before anyone heard the term morgollons being thrown around. She though she has some weird parasite she got from buying old books , (what she did for a living)

Looking back, I now know this was that. She was in living hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join