It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an obvious Missile!!!! watch!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Ok I spent a total of hours reading this thread and want to touch on one common theme. I qouted this from back at page 4. I'm assuming this is the real John Lear. The one who talks about the UFOs (I could fill a whole forum with that one). Just want to make sure I have this clear. You believe that no planes hit the WTC. That they were in fact Holograms like in Star Trek.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
9/11 had to be the worst day in most Americans lives. Many questions still remain unanswered. We just want answers.

Remember Illusionist David Copperfield when he made a 747 Jumbo Jet vanish, while it rests on the tarmac? My first impression was the jet was a hologram. This was preformed before a live television audience. I searched the net and discovered it was done with the use of nets and lighting and no hologram was involved. The illusion was done at night so they wouldn't have available the blue or green background.

Now I'm really going to go *Way Out There* and ask another question.

Some believe there's a Extraterrestrial base on the moon. I also read we were warned to stay off the moon and never to return. That doesn't appear to be very hospitable and seems down right hostile!

Would it be possible for a DEW to reach Earth from the Moon?

Could these bad ET's have picked up on us & maybe returning someday?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Would it be possible for a DEW to reach Earth from the Moon?

Doubtful. But then again, I don't know much about them.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Isn't anyone going to say anything on the missle being as long as the tower's side?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Mass hypnosis is fairly easy to accomplish- just ask David Copperfield!

One must always remember that there are people who cannot be hypnotized and I am fortunate enough to be one of them.

It was missiles- only missiles can be so precise. Big lumpy aircraft leave huge messes and this was all so tidy...a little too tidy if you ask me!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join