It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is NOT HOW IT HAPPENED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am watching MSNBC tonight, and they are airing the "How It Happened" coverage of 9/11. This is supposed to be the raw footage of that day. From the Today Show. There are a few points that strike me as odd right off hand. First they show a disclaimer stating there is "limited editing", then the pictures are CRYSTAL CLEAR! On that day I remember the footage being horrible, the screen seemed greenish that day. I youtubed "as it happened" in regards to 9/11 and am watching that at the same time, this stuff is not even the same. This is NOT limited editing............this is COMPLETELY edited. Anyone else watching this? Anyone else find this fishy?? I still find it odd that there were no "ground crews" "on the scene" when all of this was going down until much later into the broadcast of the most history making event in our country. Why is that? I have my theories, but I will keep that to myself.

Completely off my own topic, Dan Abrahms reported about the 9/11 protesters on Geraldo's show tonight on his show, he played it as a dumb across America kinda thing. He didn't say anything rude, just basically saying, look at these idiots.......

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Cowgirlstraitup7]

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Cowgirlstraitup7]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

If you want to see the original live footage check out this site, it has all the live footage from a variety of networks on 9/11.

www.archive.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
I have my theories, but I will keep that to myself.

Thank God . Really sick of the bogus stuff on here lately .

join