It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Login date is a day ahead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was just browsing some member profiles and happened to notice that every profile I went to said that person was last logged in on Sept. 12, 2007.

Time warp? Did my tinfoil hat slip off to one side for a split second?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think it's just a difference in the time zone. Those are probably GMT/UTC dates.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I noticed this last night at about 10pm eastern standard time...it read Sept.11.....Twilight zone time....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Does each person's profile go by their own time zone?

Because mine said the same thing, which would be several hours too early.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I believe when you look at a date like that, as when another member logged on, it's just in GMT time. But when you look at an actual post, it's adjusted for your time zone.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
O.K. That makes sense. Guess I either must not have noticed if the last login date was different before or never looked at the right times.

Not a big deal either way. Just curious as to how it works.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi,
I am in New Zealand (one of the first countries to see the sun on a new day!) Therefore, I am a day ahead of you by the time you get up to switch on your 'puters', depending on your location!
When you go to member accounts you can put in your time zone (along with avtars, signatures etc)
However this does not mean that I know the lottery results ahead of you!! (Darn!)

new topics

top topics

join