It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people, I really need help here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahem87

Though my mother suggested this, she doesn't really believe it. She won't exactly say why, but she really thinks it was something evil, not just a lingering spirit or ghost. Something interdimensional perhaps?

I certainly got bad vibes from it, and the fact that it drained out energy on contact like that doesn't really fit in with my understanding of ghosts. I think ghosts are basically like a movie in time. Bits and pieces may have been imprinted in an area, but they are no more able to interact with you than a hologram.

This event still really bothers me to this day.

[edit on 12/17/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well sum all the recollections up, and I suppose that only you can decide if it was truly evil or not. But either way I think that just about anyone would be undoubtedly scared by that event no matter what the being's intentions where.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mahem87

Not good is my take on the "thing" wether or not it was "after" me or my girl specifically.

Not cool either, like a lot of people think it would be to experience the supernatural.

I've seen a few UFO's, that was cool. Abducted would not be cool. Wether it was aliens or some government agency.

Saw a mutilated young deer once. That was weird. Right in the middle of a football field next to the shool I worked at. Not a drop of blood in the thing or on the ground, even though it's heart was missing and the rest of the guts spilling out of the split rib-cage. I tried to insist we call police, but the Superintendant himself ordered a few of us to throw it in the dumpster. He was worried about making ripples for the upcoming budget vote. Sorry for going off topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
oh dear
not cool at all.
But with the situation, it would of easily to be scared, as most of us we're scared of the unknown to one degree or another
u2u me if you wish to tell me about that dear

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
post removed

[edit on 16/8/09 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join