It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I turn off telepathy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello hello,

I'm very happy to have found this website, and in particular this thread. I have a similar ability in that people can hear my thoughts, see all my visualizations, and can sense my physical presence to a particular degree.

This has been a rather harrowing experience for me. I have had it for a little over a year now. I attend a prestigious university where everyone is quite aware of my presence but has not taken the time to actually speak to me about the nature of my ability in person - only through walls and in my mind.

To further clarify their presence in my mind, I believe that, as described above, something about the frequency that I exist in speaks to the tangling of the mutual wave states between me and the people I live with. Their incessant choice to remain quiet about it hasn't been helpful, overcoming the belief that I was merely a schizophrenic and what have you.

This has left me with absolutely no privacy, as others in this thread have noticed. I also have a very poor reputation among my peers as being unruly with my mind. On this point, as they'd like me to note, they are completely and 100% correct in that I have made poor social impacts with my mind. However, their choice to let me use my ability freely is worth coupling with their critique of my existence.

Anyways, I have been researching a number of methods on how to keep my ability within my control. I think what others have noted above about using the ability, remaining positive, and keeping a particular strength and wit about you seems to be the right path. I have also gleaned information on websites such as psipog.net to learn about shielding techniques, although I guess I haven't worked very hard in learning how to control such abilities.

I was wondering if anyone here was aware of how exactly you can strengthen your ability to be aware of your own telepathic field, identifying foreign energy connections, and subsequently removing them? This seems to be the precursor to turning learning how to flip the switch on this ability at will. Any advice on this topic would be very appreciated.

My advice to other people dealing with this is as follows: life is about maintaining your connection to the present moment and working with enjoyment and enthusiasm. Regardless of negativity that you may receive, and in spite of the lack of privacy that others without our gift enjoy, your world is your own and you must do what you can. I wish you all the best of luck, and hope that one day we'll engage in a cultural shift where we are no longer looked upon as social pariahs or hilarious tokens and instead appreciated as a step in human evolution. We can be the beacons of social thought, of true communal living, and harbingers of peace and justice in the world. Our ability, while shunned now, can bring love from each of our beings to others. In understanding that while we're all unique snowflakes, there is a universal commonality among us in being Human. We are still Human. We are not Aliens. We have our rights, our freedoms, and mental autonomy.

Best wishes!
Copewith

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have telepathy and I am myself trying to figure out how to get rid of this. Everywhere I go I realize there are some really stupid people, like here for example. Why would you want to get rid of telepathy? Because, of expectations that's why. Because, it is not right to talk to someone or hear someone. They need their space. Right now I have currently been communicating telepathically with this person and it's been four years. Can you imagine hearing another's thoughts the duration of your waking hours? It is so annoying. I can hear this person completely not just in snippets, completely and it's effing annoying.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
To say God cannot help is ignorant. God can help you if you want the help. That's like saying sinners can't be saved because they are doing there own will. That's not true if you ask God to help you He will help you that defeats the your own will thing because it is your will to allow His will to work in your life. Otherwise, prayer wouldn't work.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
See I can get rid of the telepathy with one person but I have to change it to someone else.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DonnieDarko1

If you want help won't you try making your post shorter. It was so annoying man.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by myheadismyhell

Oh my gosh! I could cry. I know this won't help because I am going through the same thing and have the same issue of getting rid of it, but just know you are not alone. Luckily I also hear the wonderful LORD in my thoughts too, preventing much of the negativity. At home I spoke to a guy in my mind from school and everyone was talking about the specific things we thought the next day. People act so stupid but, honestly they aren't. God is good, and I am being supported by everyone. I pray some more support for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Well, i don't know about everyone else's telepathy, I've read that it can be different, but for me, these ideas like, pop into my head. I used to get like a flash of what somebody was thinking when I glanced at their eyes, but now I can do it at totally random times. You don't really hear their entire thought process, it's more like the idea has always been in your head, even though you know it hasn't.

Telepathy + empathy suck though (I'm sure what's his face will yell at me for saying this....) its sorta knowing what people feel most of the time, and think a little bit, but then you start to learn things about ppl u wish you hadn't (i.e. I think I got depression from a friend, I sorta 'cheated' using telepathy, I could tell this girl was gonna ask me to turnabout before she even talked to me, I knew what my friend was getting me for Christmas even though we never even talked about it) Ignorance is bliss.....

Is that what telepathy is like for everyone else???

Are you sure it's not just paranoia and low self esteem?

My telepathy tells me you're full of it. Because no one would think empathy was a bad or annoying trait. Do you wish to trade it in for apathy?

You're just an attention seeker because my empathy gauge for you is registering real low.

Hope you believe in karma..................................

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Stop writing these long things. Ahhh!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That is so wierd I got the same feeling. That this person was just crazy, not actually telepathic... But, it is hard to live with telepathy 24/7. It's not easy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The caveat is to check and see if the people were matching what you were thinking, if so: Stay out of malls, movie theatres, music concerts. If you want a break from it, (a semi-break as it won't go away completely) be selfish and get used to being selfish. But trust me, if you have this gift you won't be able to stay that way, being telepathic is how you were made.

STM

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The problem is, none of the people here would be able to understand what I would be saying through any type of telepathy if I truly had it. It does not exist. It never will. Science... cannot allow for it. I recommend you see a psychiatrist, because some of the people on here are very trickky, and are saying things that they have no clue about. There is no reason to get upset and start saying how things should be done, because there is no problem to fix. Especially if you’re not even the one who is sick... Some people say there is nothing you can do about your illness, that’s true only if you believe it.

I used to study schizophrenia when I was in school for psychology, and so I know how it goes. Unfortunately you’ve got to learn how to deal with your mind in unique ways. You others who claim to be professionals, you can’t talk about what you don’t know about. Don’t lie...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Ha! Already 6 ears of Absolutely... Effective EXACT Telepathy (Sy-T way): tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello I had the same problem with telepathy and i have even been on this site to search for an answer.I received much threats that they'll murder me and things like that to get me fear them so they can feed of the energy. Finally i found an answer it was a negative energetic implant/chip and one medium removed it from me . 2-3 days after this i stopped hearing thoughts.I recommend it to everyone that's struggling this might help you! You can book a session with her on this address Link Removed
edit on Jul 27th 2016 by Djarums because: Please ask permission before posting links

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join