It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I turn off telepathy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
you can turn ur telepathy off by keeping calm. god will do the rest.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello there...

From my experience I can give you this advice...

Sometimes you watch tv and you see some Individuals that are very in mod of ignorance they can bring disorder in to your Mind.
If you are new to this dont enter the mind of people that can polute your mind with their thougts.

Undo a telephatic channel is easy by practice but if that person is strongly thinkin on you it is more difficult, eaven He or She is not emphatic.

Undo the channel with pressing two times forefinger to thumb you should feel a a pull of your head in the other direction. Remember what ever you aply it is only that strong, as how strong you belive it is.

Greetings

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hey answer to your question.. one god doesn't do crap it's the no interference rule, but beleive what you beleive. two whats given to you can not be taken away, ignore it the best way you can, you'll be like berfore you found out you had it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello!

It's been a while since I replied, some may say I have matured a little..I digress. Any who to give you what may possibly be false hope is the study of ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) waves. I have researched and I found an article that may be of interest to you all. If this article is correct then there may be a way to, at minimum, cancel out one's own brain wave or at least increase help the brain focus simply by adding an ELF wave generator to help the brain remain at one frequency. Everything we do revolves around these waves, the electronic signals are sent to make actions or think or sleep and the output of the electricity in our brains is an electromagnetic force. I suggest a read of this whole article but my main interest is in the section "the story of maynooth". here is the link journal.borderlands.com... hope this helps. I will post more test results as I extend further into my research and trials.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Valedamar

Valedamar, have you seen the movie Bruce Almighty. There he gets isane of voices. In the movie they say the voices are prayers. Just a thought. Nice movie btw. Be carefull what you wish for.
edit on 2011/1/4 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I once had the same question and researched it, heres what I found. Telepathy can be learned and forgotten but it all depends on convincing yourself that it is "real" or "not real" thus if you believe in it its possible, if you do not then it is not possible.
As a fellow empath I recently discovered i possesed the ablity two years ago, having it my whole life and knowing what it was finally answered some questions, but the burdens of it led me to find a way to "turn it off" unfortunatly its a gift/trait that cannot be turned off once your're an empath its permanent, but there are ways to cope with it, or if your like me and its not severe then its fairly easy to live with, hope this helps

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
To the OP . In my experience the people that like to boast of or bemoan their gifts are usually the least gifted . You catch my drift ?
edit on 29-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I was made to be telepathic just on certain occasions (as punishment, or a learning experience), in the past and it was mostly very disturbing.. It did not feel like a gift at all, it just felt like a normal way of communication.. I would think words aloud in my mind and some non-human entities would hear and reply the same way. I could also see these creatures.. After a few days it all went away...It wasn't something I ever wan't to experience again, unless the ones I get to communicate with are friends and not foes..

I think some people here will understand exactly what I am talking about..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It sounds to me as if your telepathy/empathy is actually very minor compared to what it can be. I am very telepathic and empathic and it can make me very physically sick and ill at times. If you are not interested in furthering these gifts, then do not persue in activities such as meditating and spiritual awakening processes as this will only increase your awareness more.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
One must come to the realisation that telepathy has always been in use. Conscious or unconscious of it doesn't change it being there. Meditating in silence can make one notice it's way but then you are disconnected from it, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i know someone was worrying about if they (your senders) can ever hear you no telepathy is sender or reciever but there is one exception if your reciever is your sender than you and him or her will be locked together youll be able to hear what he or she hears and its quite possible thoughts will be sent as well; i found that alcohol acts like a blocker if consumed to the point of being intoxicated those voices and thoughts will cease also it is true that headphones and music work. The point is to keep your focus on what ever it is your doing and ignore the rest and so i dont encourage drinking because it will help and also ruin alot as well but if your locked with your sender and reciever than either one person will be getting the bad end while the other will probabily be ok because whoever focuses on the other person can cause trouble because of the privacy issue not being respected so it will be annoying to have someone with their friends talking about you all day even deppressing its like having a form of scitzafrennia untill you and that person work things out these problems will persist i would enjoy being just a reciever because you have your privacy but being locked with mine is deppressing and i even feel harrassed because we live in the same area and know the same people in nyc i have been set up because of what i know about him and he has lied numerous times showing himself off to be telepathic but i am the stronger of the 2 i see through his eyes feel what he feels i even see him awake going through his normal routine of having sex smoking drinking and seeing through his eyes walking through his hallway he goes nowhere except some times ive seen him at his appointments. All him and his friends and a cousin do is listen to me live my life and they (him and friends) stay upstairs researching my life they call it doing there homework he is scared of my ability and i sense it because im also empathic to others a gift he hasnt shown as of yet all he is able to do is use his intelligence around the same area because he knows how everything looks and hes listening to see where i go he does at times catch flashes sometime but he listens all the time to the people i can hear; the same way i can do to him. so i have been searching for away to stop this loup telepathy 1 thing less than blowing my brains out lol drinking works but when its over you feel like # and you still got him and his friends gulking at you being real nasty if anybody out there knows how to stop the loup telepathy im ok being empathic but i must stop my nemesis from ruining everything this wannabe gangster wants to do to me its real unusual harrasment.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am an individual living with telepathy. I can tell you it is very real as everyone in my town knows. I do not go out of my way to listen to peoples thoughts. I'm not even sure I hear them or myself thinking. One thing is for sure though, everyone hears my every thought. Good, bad, personal it doesn't matter. My telepathy was induced by a trauma in my life. I sapose my fear opened it up. I can not turn it off or maybe I just don't know how. Either way it is a complete nightmare. Worst of all those around me knew about for months and had I not figured it out on my own I still would not know. I feel very taken advantage of by those I care about most. Even more depressing is the fact that I believe it was someone I knew and at one time respected that brought it to everyone's attention so I can't even hide it. It truly is horrible and causes me to feel like an outcast. As if I asked for it or something. Not to mention the way people judge you for having your own opinion. The world is a messed up place but for me it has to be wonderful or deal with the reality of a very lonely life. So to anyone who thinks it's such a blessing and should be fine tuned and used think again. It is a total curse. One in which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The remote viewers say "break" at the end of a session and this seems to help them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

To: Valedamar, This Telepathic Link has been active for me since Sept-2006..I have been looking for others whom are reporting this...I can hear other humans talking to each other in my head..this is like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off..I also have the ability to communicate back with them..When this first happen to me..the other humans that I have been connected to abused me..they attempted to program me like a robot..and used the Book Of War on me..attempted to make me lose 3 days of sleep in a row until I went nuts..then the worst thing they did was attempt to control my body functions..then others came on and stopped this abuse..there are some humans whom know how to be quite on this link..Basically, I have no privacy! Basically I tell them all that I do not want to be connected..I want this to Turn OFF..but it is going on 6 years for me..I have had to learn how to live with this ability..I work full time and I am a returning full time college student..the hardest thing I have to do..is homework..I am like a human recorder..like when I attempt to read something..the other humans on this link repeat what I read...I have to re-read everything several times until I finally get it..I have communicated with the humans on this link to just e-mail me..call me..tell me in person that they are hearing all of this in their heads..I have had a few hang up calls on my cell phone..thats it...This is so deep that it scares the heck out of all of them...I know this is Alien!! The question is when are they going to turn this off?? Aliens think in group thought..Humans are independent thinkers..Humans are not responsible enough for this ability..I dont want this ability...

Back in Sept-2006 I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana..I was attacked and taken from a Bridge near the Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia..I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at..I was found walking around in shock..I had to return to NC..I came back TELEPATHIC...at the time..I did not know what was happening..anyway I want get into anymore detail other than I did not make it to my duty station in Montana..I am working in the Nursing Field now..

No-one would believe me when I told them that I had been taken by Aliens..All I knew to do was file a report with MUFON Clifford Clint..

The Alien beings are already here on Earth..they have the ability to jump into the human body..you will be able to see them as Lights, Shadows, Orbs, Large Grey Like Beings that can appear and then disappear..somekind of Lizard Beings..these are the ones that I do not like..and another human size being that is the color of the sun...when these beings jump into the human body..you will notice a color change in the humans eyes..usually they will turn black and then back to normal..or one eye will change and the other will stay the same..they cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time..they use allot of hand gestures to communicate..and they have the ability to poison other humans with some kind of white powder and red smoke...they have the ability to just beam themselves down from their ships..their ships are now being seen all over the world..and reference information SETI Discovery of Fleet Of UFO'S Heading towards the Earth..

Anyway, My point..You are not alone, and I wish they would turn this link off myself..

Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by myheadismyhell

Same Problem..Its an Alien Tactic Going Down..The only break I get is when I am Asleep..Telepathic Link very active in NC..You are not alone!! I have been this way since Sep-2006...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by myheadismyhell

I dont know what you are hearing..but for me I hear other humans talking to each other..and I can hear different speech tones..such as female or male talking..what I am saying I can hear in my head like I can with my ears..and I can communicate back with the other humans I am linked to...I have no privacy..the only break I get is when I am sleeping..What are you hearing?? All of this has been turned on by Aliens as somekind of experiment or war tactic..and I think they have turned something on that they dont know how to turn off..I cant read minds..The humans that I am linked with have made up so many games..this is all just like a past time thing with them..this is no game..I wish you peace..the best advise I can give to you on surviving this is to get plenty of sleep and above all stay in a daily routine!! Can you communicate back with whom you are connected to??

Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeusEx

How can I use this Telepathic Link to my advantage? The Humans I am connected to act up all the time..playing Games..If this ability was used in correct form..it would be a gift if you could accept that you will never have privacy again..In a positive manner..lets say I have a flat tire and I am stranded on the road..the other humans that I am connected to would know where I was at and could just show up and help me..It would be a relief for just any of them to come up to me and tell me that they are hearing all of this too!! I know this Alien thing is going down..I know this Telepathic Link has been turned on by Aliens..I just dont get..when someone finally realizes what is going on..why will they not just come to me and tell me..the other humans that I am connected to have abused me and then others have attempted to help me..they all think I belong to them and I am like their baby ET..everything I see, hear, feel, think goes back to the other humans that I am connected to..I am open for any advise on this issue..Telepathic Link Active in NC, SC, GA, Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Chicago, North Dakota and who knows where else....now atleast I have found you guys and you are atleast talking about this issue..and it does not matter if I travel out of State..I still hear the same humans in my head..its like I am living with a bunch of other humans that I am not physically with..Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

response to the original post.

It can be turned off, controlled, and turned back on at will.

In my opinion, the KEY is learning where the gift resides - in your mind's eye (mind's ear?). I have both telepathy and various other similar things including remote viewing and synesthesia. I believe they're all tied together, and reside in our mind's eye. Here's a little about it so you may choose to go this route if it seems right to you.

We use our eyes to sense the electromagnetic reality "out there". Energy comes in, is translated by our eyes, sent to our brain, and in the rear lower part of our brain those electrical impulses get recognized as things "out there". Same goes with other senses too....

Telepathy and remote viewing are NO DIFFERENT except some people get the messages by some other way than by our 5 senses.

If you start meditating on remote viewing, such as rolling some dice into a room without looking, then trying to guess (or rather envision in your mind's eye) what the dice came up as. You could also try to activate that mind's eye even stronger by trying to sense how many people are behind you in a traincar, for example, or if someone's looking at you while your eyes are closed. There are lots of ways to strengthen the gift - which will give you the awareness of how to stop it when you don't want it.

Also be aware certain things can strengthen the "gift" when you don't want it. I attribute Astrology aspects to this, but take it as you like. Just be aware that sometimes it gets more intense and other times it naturally drops off. Anxiety can also affect this.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tukala

You must be Telepathic..So am I not by my choice! I guess accept the fact we will never have privacy again!! I dont know what to do about it either..Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Actually the only real answer to this question is to go into "autistic mode". Basically what that means is that you need to figure out how to change your "frequency" so others cannot tap into your mind or simply intensify your mind's activity to the point where tapping into it would do more worse than good (not recommended for the weak-minded, by the way).

I guess the lazy way would be to simply plug some music into your head so all you are thinking about is the music being played, while you let your body go into automatic mode with physical actions already pre-set.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join