It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you call something like this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Last night, I had woken from a dream where I remembered telling someone to go away.

When I woke up I felt there was something in my bedroom.
I tried to focus my eyes but the room was completely black, but there was a man sitting next to me in my bed.
He grabbed my arm and held it down just to let me know he was there. I tried to move my arm but I couldnt lift it up as he held it down. I grabbed his arm with my other hand and he leaned over and whispered aggressively in my ear then vanished.

He said 'let's see how brave you are'... or something like that.

I sat in my bed for about 15 minutes just freakn out.

And now I am just in a state of omg...

It was real, I was not dreaming it. I was wide awake.

?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sounds like you and I had a similar experience. I'm pretty convinced mine wasn't a paranormal experience but rather some sort of waking dream of the likes I've never had before, and hope to God I never have again. By the sound of it, this may be what happened to you as well.

Here's my experience:

Just recently I was lying in bed and I felt someone next me. They slowly pulled my covers off of me and injected me w/ something into my ribcage. I'm not sure if it was textbook sleep paralysis b/c I didn't try to move. I was paralyzed by fear, and all I could do was pray over and over again that I would be safe and live through this. After a couple of minutes it all stopped. I noticed my covers were still on me and no one was in my room. I laid there for 30 minutes totally freaked out trying to figure out what the heck just happened. I finally gained the courage to turn the lights and TV on; I forfeited that night's sleep. It was some sort of sleep paralysis I guess. I haven't slept on my back ever since for fear of falling into it again - just felt so real - you have to experience it to understand it.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by hbdale309]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309
Sounds like you and I had a similar experience. I'm pretty convinced mine wasn't a paranormal experience but rather some sort of waking dream of the likes I've never had before, and hope to God I never have again. By the sound of it, this may be what happened to you as well.

oh I am still unsure of what it was but it wasn't nice and have to agree with your feelings with your own experience, I wouldnt want to experience it again!!!

thanks for sharing !

Nat

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've had similar things happen to me... but not as scary (ie: there were no people actually in my bed etc). I think you were probably still in a state of rapid eye movement when you "awoke", and thus were still imagining/dreaming it all. I may be wrong though, as I'm not expert and your accounts seem to be very real.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have had quite a few things like that happen to me too. But im certain it wasnt sleep paralysis or any other sleeping problem because I would remain awake after the events.
One of the worst experiences I had was when I woke up to someone whispering my name next to my ear. As I slowly came to and heard my name I thought it was my mom or someone messing with me in the morning, but then I realised it was still night and no one was in the room.
A few seconds later I realised what happened and got really scared so I pulled the covers over my head as I lay on my back. After what seemed like a few minutes, I felt fresh air on the top of my head, then slowly on my forehead. I opened my eyes and my thin cover was behind pulled off of me slowly.
I was so terrified I couldnt believe what was happening, I was afraid to move at all. When my covers got close to my abs I freaked and just quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them back up to my neck and held them tightly with both hands.
After a few minutes I thought it was all over so I started to relax my grip on the covers. A few minutes after that as I was starting to relax and get ready to sleep, the covers were yanked hard and fast in a short burst. I had completely lost my grip but quickly grabbed them again and pulled them back real hard and cussed out whatever the hell was doing this and I turned on the light on my night stand and I just sat there in the light until morning (few hours).
This was the second sheet-pulling incident I had, the first wast as scary but shocking still.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
One important question: How did he leave?
Your answer is within your answer.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
see post below...

don't know what happened to this one but clicked reply to you and didn't come up...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by diedagaincraftsmen

he just vanished... does that mean something?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

that sounds so much like what happened to me. the thing was very violent and i could tell it was a man. i heard a lot of grunting. i could literally feel intense heat coming off of his body and his "skin" or whatever was touching my skin. i dont feel like it was a shadow person. what i did see of it didn't match up with them. i dont know, i felt like it was something different, maybe more powerful? thats how it sounds in your encounter too. from what i understand, shadow people can talk with their minds, but not with an audible voice. your being sounds a lot like mine in nature. i saw mine in the sunlight. it was decently bright in my room and i was wide awake and alert. it was crazy. thanks for your reply and if you ever wanna talk about your experience with me just let me know because i would love to.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I been having the same experience since I was a kid. At first I thought it was just me.It been going on for 2 to 4 time a year. But later when I was 17yrs. old. When it was happening. I kick out, felt someone hand. Like someone standing in the room.And I heard a voice saying.''Listening to the Beatles aee''.

When it happens to me. I can't move. But sometime can move. I hear a high pitch whistling sound. That sound kind on like the emergencies broadcast signal. But higher in pitch.It always happen when I about to fall asleep and while I'm a sleep.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeThruTheSurface

They try to tell us this is sleep paralysis but I find it rather strange that the very same visions come to us when its happening.
I call it BS on the part of the medical establishment trying to give a name to something they don't want us to understand.
It was not sleep. I was awake when it happened to me. and there was no voice but the same pushing down on me repeatedly and a breathing in quick short breathes in my ear. I heard this thing approach my bed but I could not see anything but a shadow before I heard the movement start.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

...........a man sitting next to me in............ I tried to move my arm but I couldnt lift it up as he held it down............... he leaned over and whispered aggressively in my ear then vanished.

Was it the same exact location you sleep every nights before? Did it happen before?

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... just move your bed 30 cm or one foott to the left or to the right as you like.......... or move further away to make sure you won't sleep on top of it again anymore.

You were on top of him, and he didn't like it, unless you are a woman.

Serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were sleeping on top of something!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... move your position, then the problem is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I never had an experience that physical but once about 3 years ago. I woke up and I had a feeling that some one was in my room. some how I knew there was some one standing in the corner right in from of my closet and they were staring at me. I thought to myself "who's there?" thats when the words "Bad Fire Man" popped into my head. I was terrified. I dont normally pray but I did then. I also told him he wasnt welcome here anymore.after a few minutes I some how knew that the "Bad Fire Man" left. needless to say I couldnt sleep for the rest of the night.

One other time I had a feeling there was some one in the room. Only this time I had a good feeling about whatever it was. although they never said anything to me. it was almost like someone was just checking on me to make sure I was ok.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm just gonna say it was just a dream. But I like to think not all dreams are pointless, I believe many if not all have some significant meaning, and I will say this one is no different.

I had a similar experience to yours when long ago as well. I had a lucid dream (a dream within a dream, type dream lol). Anyways I remember having a dream of two dark figure standing by me as I lay in bed paralyzed, as one of them slowly reached for my chest (heart), E.T. style, I felt this heavy pressure against my chest as it got closer. I was petrified because I couldn't tell if it was a dream or not, the paranormal is not something new to me. When the figure finally touch me, I woke up with heavy panting and cold sweats, only to realize I was stuck in another dream, everything was distorted..and just couldn't wake up from it...and it sucked.

I recently had another (not lucid) dream involving a dark shadowy figure, but this time a friend of mine was engulf by it, as I try to approach it and reach out to save my friend, I felt the same intense pressure. I don't remember If I saved my friend or not.....

Anyways maybe these dreams of ours are a visual manifestation of our struggles or fight between ourselves and our inner demons (and I mean symbolically: greed, lust, jealous, anger).

[edit on 2-3-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Next time it happens just say the following out loud:

"I command you to leave now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Brain...

It's Powerful...

Just for your information I am not saying that your claim is fake and not paranormal. But the human brain is more powerful than you think. It can do some crazy things. I am no brain expert, but it could have been a lucid dream. Sometimes crazy things like this happen. It might have been a form of sleep paralysis. It could have been many things.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have strange experience as well. I feel there are more then 1 something there. When I see these figures they look like human size Balls of distorted air. I also see visual snow real intensed when this happens. This is why I am able to pick up on movement and colour change in the air.
I have two rose quatz crystals on my bed at the head and feet for protection. As rose quatz is ment to symblize unconditional love. What ever I am comeing in contact with, the law of unconditional love does not apply to them. I can feel there presence on my skin, as it feels like a light press against me. And sometimes I can not move at all. The thing that really spins me out is I will be awake lieing there watching these things move around my room only to find that I awake in a different reality all together. "I thought I was awake to begin with, then I awake again."
It feels like I am reality shifting back and forwards.
(Why do sheet and blankets slid off me why I am laying there. Why do certians move when there is no breeze and the windows do not open.
Why do my dogs look beside me all the time and not at me?. Why when I do dream I have lucid dreams of a place far worse then hell. " Did I mention I have done many studies of the context of Lucifer - the bringer of light and Solomon - Devine Wisdom. Solomons Greater key and lesser key. So no pray or conjuration on these things work.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonte
Was it the same exact location you sleep every nights before? Did it happen before?

Yes I sleep on the same side everynight.

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... just move your bed 30 cm or one foott to the left or to the right as you like.......... or move further away to make sure you won't sleep on top of it again anymore.

Oh that is interesting... I can't move my bed though. It has built in tables beside it.

You were on top of him, and he didn't like it, unless you are a woman.

well this made me laugh out loud! I sleep in my bed alone so that isn't possible, unless of course under the bedroom, someone is buried...

eeks!!

Serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were sleeping on top of something!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... move your position, then the problem is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

seems to be a lot of people experiencing things like this, so yes, makes me wonder just what it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Last night, I had woken from a dream where I remembered telling someone to go away.

Go Away

AND

"You're not Welcome Here!"

and maybe

"You haven't the right to be here and you are not welcome".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join