It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anime: Lain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just rewatched my favorite anime series, Lain, over the weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of any similar shows. I used to be all into anime, but have not kept up with the genre in years so I have no idea what is out there anymore.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
there was one film i watched when i was younger and was mad on it.

i think it was called Flower Angel?

Its about a girl who can use flowers to transform herself into a superhero.

Loved it

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i like fist of the north sta,r and wicked city, monster city ,akira,

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, and Robotech were always my favorites....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I never saw it before today since I just got the DVD...and I have to say that is one of the best anim� I've seen in a while...

I guess if you want anim� like it you could always try the Animatrix...the Beyond and Kid's Story shorts are really close to it...other then that try Witch Hunter Robin and the other ones the people said...

But my favorites are:
Cowboy Bebop, Animatrix, Trigun, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Tenchi Muyo, Lain and Big O.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll pretty much watch anything anime, but my favorite 5 probably have to be Cowboy Bebop, Chobits, Yuyu Hakusho, and Furi Kuri.

Actually, those probably aren't even my favorites, I've seen so much anime I can't even remember half of the really good ones!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Try: Key The Metal Idol and Here and Now, There and Then (or something like that).

new topics

top topics

join