It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos message should be heard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know there has been a lot of discussion about the Alex Jones arrest as well as the interruption of Geraldo's show and it seems that this story just WILL NOT DIE.

AOL has a new poll up asking who's message deserves to be heard in Times Square?

Yes, Geraldo was reporting live from the streets of New York about important stories like:
- Gay bathroom sex
- Mini Skirts on airplanes
and
- Cars that get hot when left in the heat

So far Alex Jones leads the poll with 86% of the votes with around 2,000 total votes at this time.

If you want to vote and or check it out for yourself, you can do so by CLICKING HERE

I must admit, this is getting a lot more coverage than I ever expected it to. It does make you wonder if it was staged and done for the publicity. On the other hand... it could be a case where something like this really just made it obviously clear to anyone with a brain that our media is BS. Weather you buy into the 9-11 "conspiracies" or not, you have to admit that 9/11 Truth is much bigger news than some women getting kicked off a plane for having her butt hanging out of a skirt that looked like it came off of a Malibu Barbie doll to begin with.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by section8citizen]

join