It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Begin Crafting Iran Bombing Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I don't see much resistance to military action against Iran coming from the Democrats, especially the 2008 presidential candidates. Obama wants to throw in Pakistan as well

That's because you don't see that there is NO difference between the two. They are but tools for the PTB. Think you REALLY have a choice?
Sorry but until you have someone in there not bought and sold you're going to get the same thing, Rep or Dem.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'd like to kindly point everyone reading this thread to this one: Understanding Iran Dis-info
If you haven't read over that article I wrote up, you really need to.
The info war against Iran has been raging for awhile and the primary casualties have been your perceptions and the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
That's because you don't see that there is NO difference between the two.

Well you've got to admit the surrender to enemies and attack allies strategy of Obama's is a bit novel.

[edit on 9/12/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by djohnsto77

That's because you don't see that there is NO difference between the two. They are but tools for the PTB. Think you REALLY have a choice?
Sorry but until you have someone in there not bought and sold you're going to get the same thing, Rep or Dem.

What is PTB?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Some interesting quotes from our founders:

"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is in extending our commercial relations to have as little political connection as possible... Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalships, interest, humor, or caprice?... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."
- George Washington

"[America] goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own. She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example. She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom."
- John Quincy Adams

Quotes from: quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

Truly our founding fathers feared the day we would be involved in the affairs of nations other than our own.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeronautical7
What is PTB?

Powers That Be. The ones that REALLY run the show, not the puppets put out front.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Our founding fathers had no idea what a nuke was either or the fact one country could hit another by just pressing a button.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Maybe not but they encouraged being friends with other nations, trading with them, not getting into their business...

The United States has directly or indirectly influenced regime change, Installing puppet Governments and leaders, Through War, Terrorism, Bribery ect ect ect...
for the better half of the last century...

All of this in attempt to get things its own way, rather then the Constitutional and just way.

Can you blame these Countries for taking the stances they do against us?

Who easier the deal with your friend with the nuke, or your enemy with the nuke?

Israel has 300+ nuclear weapons but no one says a damn thing about that, oh because Israel does no wrong, yet another load of BS the west created, I mean who was the moron who got the bright idea to plop the new Jewish country, right in the center of the Muslim world and think it wasn't going to be a problem?
Hmm....

Who Supported, Trained, and Armed what is now essentially Al'Queada? oh wait...

Who Supported, Trained, and Armed Iraq? all while turning a blind eye to the human rights violations?

Who destroyed democracy in Iran to institute a puppet Government in Iran? oh wait...

What a man does, he does at his own free will, This isn't to justify what he does, but one must understand what makes a man or drives him to do something, The United States GOVERNMENT

has its hand in most of the BS in the world, This isn't Anti Americanism, I love my Country, but the thing is I'm not blinded there is a difference between what this country is supposed to be, and what the Government of it has made it become, We have only ourselves to blame.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well the training for Al-Qaida was done to combat Soviet Russia in the 80's, not to start a terrorist organization. I think that was to help not just ourselves but Europe as well. If I am not mistaken didn't the Soviets refuse to free Eastern Germany? Then they tried to take the Middle East as well. The minute the U.S. closes itself off from the rest of the world is when the rest of the world comes calling us. Same thing happened in WWII.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

This the same Soviet Russia we allied with all while they were committing crimes against humanity?

But thats ok we can look past such things as the enemy of our enemy is our friend even though our friend is committing the same acts which lead to the war with our enemy...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The U.S. stayed out of the affairs of other countries for the first half of the 20th century and that lead to 2 world wars. So to avoid another world war making 3 in one century the U.S. found itself in a babysitting position. That whole region is very unstable and who knows what ruling regime will be in power. If I remember correctly, most of the world was backing the U.S. in its dealing with Iraq. It is very easy to Monday Quarterback. Granted I think it is time for the U.S. to withdraw from Iraq cause that is the only way Iraq will learn to stand on its own 2 feet.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

To explain everything would take days, but ill just make it simple, dig deeper into the history of these events, you'll find the reason we did what we did had little to do with stability and peace, and everything to do with profits and gains

all the way back to ww1 and even before that...

Whats commonly taken as truth regarding these events is hardly so...
Its easy to debate the facts given to us, as the facts given to us aren't the actual facts but a distraction from the real facts, The real truth and explanations cannot be found from within these things, they will only lead in the direction they are meant to, away form the truth..

You can ignor this or not, but take it from someone who used to sing a different tune, you can verify this by looking up some of my posts from roughly one year ago.

dig deeper then school books or the newspapers much deeper...
you wont like what you find.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That is just it. You can take facts and twist, spin, or bend them for whatever pupose you want from history. History is just that; history. Since none of us were around to physically witness any of it, we go on what books have told us. Its all in the it is looked at. Every person takes what makes sense to them. That goes for history, politics, religion, and etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The game is on when you see F-117 and/or F-22 deploy to Iraq or Dubai.
(Or take off from their bases enmass during the night with telling anyone). The B-2 will fly directly from US bases. The Navy will blanket Iran with cruise missiles. Stealth fighters and Special ops will take out Anti-Air units and missile batteries. Bombers will take out airfields and infastructure. Fighters and bomber haulers will take out other military targets. B2/B1 will drop bunker busters on nuclear targets. The Navy will sink the entire Iranian navy.
Iraq, European and US hornets nests of terrorist will be looking for blood. It will get messy for sure. China and Russia may object but not intervene. They know that would escalate dramatically and there are several nuclear equiped submarines off each coast. They know that American missiles would make for a bad ending for everyone, especially them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join