It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Begin Crafting Iran Bombing Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

U.S. Officials Begin Crafting Iran Bombing Plan

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — A recent decision by German officials to withhold support for any new sanctions against Iran has pushed a broad spectrum of officials in Washington to develop potential scenarios for a military attack on the Islamic regime, FOX News confirmed Tuesday.

The announcement was made at a meeting in Berlin that brought German officials together with Iran desk officers from the five member states of the Security Council. It stunned the room, according to one of several Bush administration and foreign government sources who spoke to FOX News, and left most Bush administration principals concluding that sanctions are dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just appeared on FOXNEWS.

If we read on, the article states the administration does not want its legacy to be a nuclear equipped Iran.

The game is on. War with Iran is going to happen now, no matter what happens. United States just needs justification now.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why is fox news pushing this so hard . Cnn and cbs don't have this story up as far as i can tell. Fox news has this story at the very top of their site .

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadjed
Why is fox news pushing this so hard . Cnn and cbs don't have this story up as far as i can tell. Fox news has this story at the very top of their site .

What is worrying, is this near the end..

Designation of such a large Iranian military institution as a terrorist entity would also be seen, sources said, as laying the groundwork for a public justification of American military action.

It's likely this has been leaked to FOXNEWS because of their political support and links towards the administration.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So many things heating up right now, it is going to happen very soon.

WW3 on the way.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The U.S. striking Iranian facilities is not the start of WWIII.

Iran is a religious dictatorship that has supported terrorism since "terrrorism" was a word. Anyone who denies this is not living in the real world. I'm sure everyone on this site will blame the U.S. for "war mongering". Some people would rather leave the Iranian mad men to get a nuclear weapon or ten, than face the reality of the situation.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this is madness.
how can we let history repeat itself when history hasnt even finished unfolding itself [iraq].
the UN cannot let this happen. the IAEA need to intervene to keep Nukes from Iran. Russia needs to rethink its incentives in a WWIII type war.
this is madness. i didnt think in my lifetime would live to see WWIII...we are on the brink of it people.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm sure there are allot of issues and personal agendas that the current administration is trying to wrap up before their time is brought to a close.
Its kind of like your last hour at Six Flags, you scramble to do all you can before leaving.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So yesterday we get an article on how Iran is going to Ditch the Dollar and sell their oil for Euros and Yen, and today we get this. WOW, I guess we do live in a world on Coincidences (LOL). Plus, we get a huge push in Anti-Iran propaganda in these first few weeks in September.
Sorry folks, but like many here I feel the war is bound to start any day now!! It's really going to hit the fan soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yo Suckas!

GREAT post here. Just a thought though. people have thought that the US would go to war with Iran forever 9well the last 20 years or so. Whats so new now?

People thought in the 90's that war was inevitable with Iran but it never came to be.

What if all of this is just business as usual?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I'm sure there are allot of issues and personal agendas that the current administration is trying to wrap up before their time is brought to a close.
Its kind of like your last hour at Six Flags, you scramble to do all you can before leaving.

That is if you believe there really is a difference between Rep's and Dem's.

Otherwise it'll be business as usual.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
So yesterday we get an article on how Iran is going to Ditch the Dollar and sell their oil for Euros and Yen, and today we get this. WOW, I guess we do live in a world on Coincidences (LOL). Plus, we get a huge push in Anti-Iran propaganda in these first few weeks in September.
Sorry folks, but like many here I feel the war is bound to start any day now!! It's really going to hit the fan soon.

What?!?

Did Iran threaten to drop the Dollar?...I need to read up on this. Things have suddenly got interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
actually irans war on the dollar has been going on for a while.

www.ringnebula.com...
www.garnertedarmstrong.ws...
en.wikipedia.org...

also in 2000 saddam dropped the dollar. What happend to him again ?

this video is good and makes it easy to understand if your new to the game..

youtube.com...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by turbokid]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Developing:

8-10 months until operationally.

The plan includes a blockade on Iranian oil or a full scale aerial action.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Certainly a step closer to conflict.I saw the report on fox but question the reported timetable of attack as being 8-10 months i belive.Imho,i think for whatever reason it will begin sooner.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One problem is that with Iraq they never had a real case to justify an attack and had to invent one (WMD), whereas with Iran they have a real case.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Developing:

8-10 months until operationally.

The plan includes a blockade on Iranian oil or a full scale aerial action.

Really, if my memory serves me right, plans for multible situations were already created for a while now. With all the tension lately i cant imagine plans still in development which can be used 8-10 months later.

I've seen enough stories of military personel talking to us what is going on behind the scenes, the timetable of such a long time ahead is indeed questionable.

I think plans are already completed and there's just one incident needed for this powderkeg to explode.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Mammoth]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
One problem is that with Iraq they never had a real case to justify an attack and had to invent one (WMD), whereas with Iran they have a real case.

Keyword

"suspected"

No one is 100% sure Iran has a nuclear weapon.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the US. needs to just stop this now...take a step back !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You're right...I wish the U.S. would just take 10 steps back and ignore all the heinous crap going on in the world. Cut all of our funding to everyone and just sit back and watch the show. It would be entertaining watching the rest of the world try to deal with the crap that the U.S. steps up to the plate on. Good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join