It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officials Begin Crafting Iran Bombing Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

U.S. Officials Begin Crafting Iran Bombing Plan

www.foxnews.com

A recent decision by German officials to withhold support for any new sanctions against Iran has pushed a broad spectrum of officials in Washington to develop potential scenarios for a military attack on the Islamic regime, FOX News confirmed Tuesday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Once again I feel like I'm being 'prepared' by the govt

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To me this is not really news. I am sure there have been plans to bomb Iran for fifty years, they just undergo updates. There is probably a plan to bomb or otherwise take military action against most any country in the world today.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From above article:

Vice President Cheney and his aides are said to be enjoying a bit of "schadenfreude" at the expense of Burns. A source described Cheney's office as effectively gloating to Burns and Rice, "We told you so. (The Iranians) are not containable diplomatically."

Im not sure the news is not so much about a plan, but more about folks talking about it.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by superheterodyne]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
To me this is not really news. I am sure there have been plans to bomb Iran for fifty years, they just undergo updates. There is probably a plan to bomb or otherwise take military action against most any country in the world today.

You my friend are exactly right. There are attack plans on just about every country in the world yes even our allies because that is the job of military planners. To always be prepared for any contingencyo matter how unlikely.

I dont think these Iran plans are anything new LOL. They just the same old plans that have been in place and they are updated as needed and put into action as needed. Nothing new here.

new topics

top topics

join