It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, A dem with guts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The man nis telling it like it is. he has the courage and the fortitude to stand up to the Bush Crime Family. And if any of you fake repugnant Americans had any kind of morals, you would be cheering him on.

Costello pushes hearings on Cheney
BY BETH HUNDSDORFER
[email protected]

U.S. Rep Jerry Costello has called for impeachment hearings against U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney during Congress' session that begins today.

Costello called for hearings Saturday while on the Iowa caucus campaign trail with fellow U.S. House of Representatives member and presidential candidate Dick Gephardt, according to the Drudge Report.

Costello questioned the award of billions of dollars of contracts to Cheney's former corporation Haliburton to extinguish fires and rebuild Iraq's oil infrastructure after the war.

"Can you imagine what the Republicans would be doing to a Democratic president who was a CEO of a company that now has gotten billions of dollars worth of contracts -- no-bid contracts -- without competition?" Costello, D-Belleville, was quoted as saying.

"There would be hearings day after day. And my prediction to you is that you will see in this session of Congress ..., there will not only be hearings, but I think there ought to be impeachment hearings."

www.belleville.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow, sounds very serious. I wonder if Bush is going to stick with Cheney for the re-election campaign, or if he will pick someone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bush will keep Cheney b/c he's the brains behind the adminstration.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Bush campaign has previously stated that Cheney will stay.

Can you imagine, though, Bush trying to run a campaign while his VP nominee is in impeachment hearings? I would love to see that, if only to see Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and the rest of the radical right try to spin it into something positive.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
About time someone brings this up in the Congress!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This guy might as well have just shot himself on the White House lawn.....

Bush will keep Cheney b/c he's the brains behind the adminstration

One of the few times I've agreed with Colonel...omfg, what is the world coming to??!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Bush will keep Cheney b/c he's the brains behind the adminstration.

That is so true, and the bastard deserves to be impeached.... all of them do.

Ra

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
he is the puppetmaster afterall!!! Who else would be willing to stick his hand up the arse of dubbya? Okay, besides Rumsfeld, who else?

This reminds me of the whole ordeal with Nixon and Agnew... damn I just dated myself bigtime didn't I?

If it smells like it and it looks like it, it must be the GOP?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!

Some things NEVER change!!!

top topics

join