It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush flaunts his favorite hand sign... again (at 9/11 ceremony)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Laura appears to be giving him a wide berth. I detect some angst in the air.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OMFG. Do you even know what the two middle fingers bending in like that means?

What do people do at rock band shows? Little finger and dex finger extended, while two midle fingers bend down and touch the thumb....

ITS SIGN LANGUAGE FOR " I LOVE YOU".

Doofus

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Actually the sign for "I love you" is Hawaiian and is done with the index and pinkie finger extended up and the thumb extended out as well.

I caught a video of the ceremony and you see where he does this. It sure didnt look like he was scratching or anything else. He just did it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
OMFG. Do you even know what the two middle fingers bending in like that means?

What do people do at rock band shows? Little finger and dex finger extended, while two midle fingers bend down and touch the thumb....

ITS SIGN LANGUAGE FOR " I LOVE YOU".

Doofus

this has been cleared up so many times, its amazing there is still confusion. I do commend your view of the world though - when I see bush making any movement at all, I assume it's for the cause of death and suffering. When you see it, you imagine love... even at a death metal concert? How nice it must be to live in such a state of mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn

Maybe he is the antichrist?

I doubt he could spell anti-christ even if you gave him three goes and a copy of Websters dictionary.

I don't get what he thinks using this sign will achieve? It's just peverse ignorance if you ask me, I'd cut his bloody hand of if he did it at me.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
this has been cleared up so many times, its amazing there is still confusion. I do commend your view of the world though - when I see bush making any movement at all, I assume it's for the cause of death and suffering. When you see it, you imagine love... even at a death metal concert? How nice it must be to live in such a state of mind.

Lol how true you are.
I thought that is what bush's and looked like anyways. lol. But yes, normally when i see bush, i think, idiotic, monkey looks, monkey brained skull and bones NWO ignoramus. So when i saw him on TV walking out of the white house with 3 other chumps i thought to myself, what a faker, he was definately involved in 911 ;-P ANd then just shook my head and walked away ;-P

Could not watch that hypocrit

However, ata death metal concert i do that sign for "yeah man you are rocking this joint up, you rock!" sorta thing ;-P

[edit on 13-9-2007 by DaRAGE]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its the hand signal of the Illuminati members, which include Bush and many, many other very powerful people around the world.

Hand signal page

There is tons of stuff about this on the net.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Texe Marrs has a book called "Codex Magica" that also has a huge section with images on this hand sign.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I can't believe that everyone missed the obvious...

The picture is a fake ...

Come on, no one thought that.... man we're slipping.

Why do you (and other hook em horns debunkers) keep wanting to disregard the intent of these signs?

Will realizing that Shrub is making 'satanic' handsigns cause you to re-evaluate your own life and the choices you have made? Seriously....

This is not the first time he has made this symbol in public. He is also not the only one making it...

Here is Cheney making it on the 2001 inauguration day.

It says 'Hook Em Horns Parade route' on the image, but Cheney never went to University of Texas, and is making the sign behind a tinted limo window...

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheney was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, to Richard Herbert Cheney and Marjorie Lorraine Dickey. He attended Calvert Elementary School[3][4] before his family moved to Casper, Wyoming,[5] where he attended Natrona County High School. His father was a soil conservation agent for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. His mother was a softball star in the 1930s.[6] He has a brother and a sister. He attended Yale University but says "I flunked out."[7][8] and later attended the University of Wyoming where he earned both a B.A. and M.A. in political science. He subsequently started, but did not finish, doctoral studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.[5][9] In April of 2007 Cheney was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Public Service from Brigham Young University, where he delivered the commencement address.[10]

So in this case he must be making it because he loves heavy metal too...
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

Section, is there a web link of that video?

I am sure we would like to see it for ourselves...
DocMoreau

Edit to add...... even seeing the AP photo with the yahoo story caused my stomach to turn and my blood boil. I guess many 'hook em' debunkers would have felt the same way I do if Bush had just flipped us the bird during the 911 memorial instead....

[edit on 13/9/2007 by DocMoreau]

KTK

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cheney is doing it with his left hand.

Whats with the left hand??

Do they all do it with the left hand?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Is it odd that you do a sign without even knowing it that some believe is demonic? or is it odd that your signature pokes fun at Jesus, something a demon would like to see?

So you are the Christ, the great Jesus Christ, prove to me that you're divine and change this water in to wine . . .

Something a demon would like to see? Yeah, okay. Maybe all these years I haven't had control of my left hand and it is possessed? I shall have it removed. And I did not know that Jesus was beyond reproach. Everybody loves a little Bill Hicks.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972

Originally posted by Redge777

Is it odd that you do a sign without even knowing it that some believe is demonic? or is it odd that your signature pokes fun at Jesus, something a demon would like to see?

So you are the Christ, the great Jesus Christ, prove to me that you're divine and change this water in to wine . . .

Something a demon would like to see? Yeah, okay. Maybe all these years I haven't had control of my left hand and it is possessed? I shall have it removed. And I did not know that Jesus was beyond reproach. Everybody loves a little Bill Hicks.

I am not Christ nor claim to be.

Have it removed? I like your knowledge of scripture.

Mark 9:43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off

But honestly I just found it interesting, I do not wish to argue, take it as just an observation from my point of view, one I agree is not everyones point of view. It was only a comment.

I don't know Bill Hicks.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Okay, to remind all of you, whether Jesus turned water into wine or urine.... That is not quite what the thread is about...

These are neo-conservative, "christian" leaders, who actually have no ties themselves to the University of Texas (Ok Bush was Texas Gov, his kids/nephews go there) and make the supposed 'satanic' symbol at disrespectful times and times when it is explictly for the cameras. One poster said that Bush loved Ozzy, maybe that is the case, but I would like a link to it.

I hope I am not being a jerk, but this thread really isn't about what god or demons you believe in, it is about the American President making some sort of gesture, and the AP photographer catching it.

Is this a satanic hand symbol to some?
YES.

Is President Bush making the hand symbol during a ceremony to remember dead American Citizens?
YES.

Has Bush been caught making this hand symbol in the past?
YES, on numerous occasions...

Why is this thread important?
Because this is breaking news, and a flagrant example of the disregard "King George" has for you and me. Even if he was making the 'longhorn' sign, it still feels like he is giving us the middle finger at the very least....

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you don't care why take the time to post......

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bush's head was framed perfectly into a window during the entire 9/13 TV address. Just look!

Bush Address Subliminal Horns Image

[edit on (9/13/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

This is a good question, anyone know?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I can only answer this from my own religious bias. If you do not see demonic symbolism in the hand sign then this will not mean anything.
It is only my thoughts and is religious in nature yet I do not claim it as mainstream.

The left is consistently the side of evil, where the right is the side of justice, or maybe rightousness

Jesus sat at the right hand of God,

Jesus will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

The interesting thing is all who believe are saved so maybe those on the left just have a different role in the whole big plan, after all it is not for us to judge, or maybe after their life in darkness there will be nothing but ash left when they reach an area where only good remains....

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again... it's nothing. You probably do it and don't even notice. Lots of people do. Probably just some sort of nervous reaction. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

honestly, it does seem to be more common with the left hand. The reason could be a number of things, but all related in someway (even if not by name) to the theories of magic. Right handed magic = good (white witch), Left hand = bad.

This is actually referred to as the "Left Handed Path" which is synonymous with "Black Magic."

from en.wikipedia.org...

Origins

The term Left-Hand Path originated within Hindu Tantra (see below). It was first used in Western occultism to describe "immoral" religions by Helena Blavatsky (1831 - 1891).

Throughout history, many cultures have regarded the left hand and left-handedness as evil. This tendency can be seen in the dual meaning of the word left, in the etymology of words such as sinister, which in Latin means both left and unlucky. Consequently, the left hand has often been used as a symbol for the rejection of traditional religion. The word right as used with hand in the Old Testament is generally the Hebrew word yamin meaning stronger, more dextrous. The word for left is smowl meaning dark. Much of this has been contributed by the practice in many cultures of using the left hand to clean oneself, thus making the hand unclean.

In addition to Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley made the Left Hand Path somewhat of a trend among the world's most eccentric upper class.

Originally posted by Sytima
I said it before and I'll say it again... it's nothing. You probably do it and don't even notice. Lots of people do. Probably just some sort of nervous reaction. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing, in my opinion.

this particular image, perhaps. but the plethora of other examples, especially that one of Dick Cheney posted above?

[edit on 14-9-2007 by scientist]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join