It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush flaunts his favorite hand sign... again (at 9/11 ceremony)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Remember the last time, when he met the Queen and there were some images where he was making his "longhorns" (ya, right) sign?

Well, he's at it again:

President Bush, left, along with, from second from left, first lady Laura Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and his wife, Lynne Cheney, stand with White House staff and members of Congress as they take part in a moment of silence, marking the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007, on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington.

news.yahoo.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What is the deal with GW and his obnoxious horns sign. He seems to make it all the time, and I think it shows the utmost disrespect, especially in this scenario.

Does he think that he is the devils disciple or is he just trying to show off to his old bonesmen.

Maybe he is the antichrist?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Eh just looked like he was figiting or just sratching his hand or something. If he held it up I would have said well Bush here's your sign. (lol I don't know why I said that.)

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
who cares? I mean really... don't we have something better to spend our time on?

Besides, maybe he has arthritis in that hand and it automatically "cramps" into that position...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I swear to God he only does it to peeve people off!!!

He's not happy unless someone is hating him some more and talk of conspiracies and hatred towards him give him life!!!

THAT MAN loves to instigate and breed contempt and evil and bad will towards mankind.

EL DIABLO.

Boy, i wish i could say how i really feel.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No kidding, who cares..

He couldve just been scratching his middle finger with his thumb and when you bend your middle finger, your ring finger bends as well..
Try it yourself

No dis to the OP but this whole "satan hand sign" thing is so stupid.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
No kidding, who cares..

He couldve just been scratching his middle finger with his thumb and when you bend your middle finger, your ring finger bends as well..
Try it yourself

No dis to the OP but this whole "satan hand sign" thing is so stupid.

Maybe im just weird and I tried that...my ring finger doesnt bend when i 'scratch' my middle finger with my thumb lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It is very scary that after alll of the publicity about his devils horns he continued to do it every chance he gets.
You know maybe it is empowering for him...When you study certain ancient healing arts, you learn to make certain configurations with your fingers to invoke different power centers in your body.
Think about the Tibetan monks and the positioning of their hands, or the universal sign for OM, you touch the thumb and first finger together,well perhaps this is the one that Bush feels when needing that addded push of internal conectivity to his source of power.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Maybe im just weird and I tried that...my ring finger doesnt bend when i 'scratch' my middle finger with my thumb lol.

Then your physiology is remarkably different than 99.9999% of humans..
In those people, if you bend your middle finger, your ring finger bends as well.

If your holding your fingers out straight and you get a scratch on the TOP of your middle finger, you bend your finger down, move your thumb to scratch, leaving your pinky and index finger straight...

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It is very scary that after alll of the publicity about his devils horns he continued to do it every chance he gets.
He doesnt get any power, he gets people rilled up and THAT is what that evil man wants to do. To set people off!!!
It works.
I'm fit to be tied.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
who cares? I mean really... don't we have something better to spend our time on?

apparently not. do you?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's the thing, on the surface it can explained as a hook 'em horns sign (University of Texas), and let me say we take football super serious down here. That being said, it very well could have a more sinister meaning, but it can be explained away as such.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
his pointer and pinky are very straight, its deliberate. when i go to scratch my middle finger with my thumb everything bends a little including the pinky and pointer. you can see the posture of his hand, hes doing it on purpose.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I get that but why do a football hand sign at a 9/11 ceremony? The photo creeps the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I get that but why do a football hand sign at a 9/11 ceremony? The photo creeps the hell out of me.

No doubt 'brax, but isn't immaturity what we've come to expect from this guy?

I still can't believe we voted this freakin' guy in twice!

Edit: And yes, it is a little too straight to be a real hook-em-horns sign.

Peace

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have a habit of playing with my engagement/wedding rings when I'm nervous, anxious, emotional or upset. Most of the time I'm not even aware that I'm doing it, but when I do it, my fingers are positioned just as his are in the photo. I tend to do it more when I'm in a situation where I am not able or not wanting my feelings to be visible to others.

IMHO, there's nothing satanic about it, no underlying message behind it, it's just something that brings comfort and security. If he has the same wedding band habit I do, I wonder if he also has my 'wiggly feet syndrome'. That consists of rubbing the feet together, back and forth, back and forth until falling asleep. It's not restless leg syndrome because it's a source of comfort and relaxation to the foot wiggler (but can be highly annoying to anyone sharing a bed with someone with wiggly feet!)

Just my two cents.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Remember the last time, when he met the Queen and there were some images where he was making his "longhorns" (ya, right) sign?

Well, he's at it again:

President Bush, left, along with, from second from left, first lady Laura Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and his wife, Lynne Cheney, stand with White House staff and members of Congress as they take part in a moment of silence, marking the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2007, on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington.

news.yahoo.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

hey I know that sign. That's the universally known and recognized "I'm a puppet of the dark side" sign.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If people say he worships Satan because he shows the horns, then every person who has been to a rock concert worships Satan. It's absurd. To me that hand signal means "ROCK ON!"

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
To much heavy metal growing up. Remember he use to listen to Ozzy. Mr. Crowley and War pigs is his favorite.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
u telling me he knew he was going to be photographed at that exact moment or does he just stand around all day with his hands like that? maybe its just the majority of time

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join