It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would notebook's clues have headed off 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Another Smoking Gun?

news.yahoo.com

FBI headquarters, however, rejected Minneapolis FBI field agents' repeated requests for a national security warrant to search Moussaoui's belongings after he was arrested on Aug. 16, 2001 . One agent, Harry Samit , was so convinced that Moussaoui was a terrorist that he sent scores of messages to FBI headquarters pressing for a search warrant.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So the Minniapolis FBI knew he was a terrorist, yet the FBI headquarters refused to comply?

It's not clear whether the FBI would have been able to trace the money and telephone calls fast enough to pre-empt the 9-11 attacks, but the decision to reject the requests for a warrant meant they never had the chance.

Instead, Moussaoui's tattered, blue spiral notebook sat in a sealed bag at an immigration office— unopened until after four hijacked jets slammed into New York's World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania countryside, killing 2,972 people.

Seems a little too convenient to me. But hey, what do I know?

I meant to say... :shk:

AAC

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

. As he was led out of the courtroom, Moussaoui clapped his hands and said, "America, you lost... I won." Judge Brinkema responded by telling him that he would "die with a whimper" and "never get a chance to speak again." According to the Associated Press, three jurors decided Moussaoui had only limited knowledge of the September 11 plot, and three described his role in the attacks as minor, if he had any role at all.
source: wikipedia

Moussaoui

You Lost, I Won? And he didn't do anything? This is hilarious.

I would really like to know who is at the heart of such networks that use these people.

[edit on 11/9/07 by SteveR]

new topics

join